It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jonathan May, another nwo victim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I first read about Jonathan May in William Cooper's book "Behold A Pale Horse" as another unknown victim of secret cabal.

Here is his story ( Sorry, I don't know how to snippet )

www.fdrs.org...

"The world power structure has stolen Mr. Mays idea, which will be used as the banking system of the New World Order and is known as the World Conservation Bank."

Does anyone else know of or have heard of this man?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The story about Jonathan May has been removed from the website. all links go to the "website unavailable" page now. I have previously heard his recording and it is too complicated and makes too sense to be a fabrication of a novelist. also since it has been removed shows me that someone doesn't want this information to get out.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I've never head of Jonathan May, and the link you provided is broken.
I'm interested in hearing about this victim and his story, hope someone will post a link to a story.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CNRHKick

I SUGGEST YOU READ THE OP quoted book and get a really good insight into why it was banned in the US originally, the information it contained.

It can be found easily now, unlike when first published and is online....

It will all be very clear then.

Elf

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
www.incapabledesetaire.com...

Here is the story of Jonathan May!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

The author of this asked about Jonathan May.

I am he.

If anyone wishes to contact me, they may do so, by e-mailing me at [email protected]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Is that the guy that made his own securities and notes based on mineral rights and values of minerals and was eventually jailed?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

video.google.com...=5541564304553695985

The Jonathan May Economic Hitman interview! This is amazing. It's from the 1980s -- yet is NOW TRUE!!

Very fascinating expose on the global banking elite!!

Here's the background of Jonathan May -- the "Behold a Pale Horse" chapter on Jonathan May:

www.assatashakur.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
fdrs.org used to be "Federal Debt Relief System" but the site has been hacked and has been with a page providing personal information defaming what I'd guess is the site's founder.

EDIT: From what I can find googling, this "federal debt relief system" is a scam, so I guess it's possible that someone who was scammed by them wanted revenge.

These alleged scam artists were also interested in conspiracy theories it seems.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by scwizard]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Is this helpfull?

Google Video Link

Jonathan May formerly worked for the International Monetary Fund in England. In the early 1980s he came to America with a plan to release Americans from debt to the banking system by employing the same "credit creating" system used by international banking. The law governing this system is the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC). May was initially successful. Eventually, however, he was targeted and imprisoned by the banking system. He is now in a Federal prison in the midwest. While in prison he was interviewed by Lindsey Williams via phone." This is a talk, given by Lindsey Williams in 1986, covers the continuing efforts of International Bankers to control the economies of the world through 20:1 fractional lending, gold and oil manipulation, and eventually the setup of one world central bank.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

top topics

join