COME ON IN AND DISCOVER SPORTZTAWK!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Stay Tuned to SportzNewz Tonight for Live Coverage of HBO World Championship Boxing

Sat. APRIL 10th, 2004. 9:45pm/ET, 6:45pm/PT

Stay Tuned Tonight to SportzNewz For Live Coverage of HBO World Championship Boxing. For the Vacant WBO World Heavyweight Title, Wladimir Klitschko (42-2-39KO's) vs Lamon Brewster (29-2-26KO's). Also Cory Spinks (32-2-11KO's) vs Zab Judah (30-1-22KO's) for the Undisputed (WBC,WBA,IBF) World Welterweight Championship!!

Stay Tuned to SportzNewz Tonight for Live Coverage of HBO World Championship Boxing

[Edited on 10-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Boxing is a dead sport. There are no more proper legends left, instead we are left with money hungry ego's instead, who have no intention of being "the best".

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Boxing is a dead sport. There are no more proper legends left, instead we are left with money hungry ego's instead, who have no intention of being "the best".

*slaps John Nada*

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT INSULT MY SPORT BIATCH!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

*slaps John Nada*

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT INSULT MY SPORT BIATCH!!!

I just did, and I'll repeat it again for the people that didn't hear it in the back row.

*switches on megaphone*

BOXING IS A DEAD SPORT!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I just did, and I'll repeat it again for the people that didn't hear it in the back row.

*switches on megaphone*

BOXING IS A DEAD SPORT!!!

YOU WILL BE HANGED FOR THIS OUTRAGE!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
New Profiles added....

USA Soccer

Mia Hamm Sportznewz profile by Ktprktpr

Baseball

Baseball Legend Babe Ruth Sportznewz profile

If anyone is interested in writing a profile for sportznewz or submitting articles as a reporter send me a u2u!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My World Famous Babes Thread has just been updated with new entries. Check it out!

Ocelot's List of the Most Beautiful Women in Entertainment 2004!

DISCOVER SPORTZTAWK!!

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
3 Brand New Boxing Profiles Added for you to enjoy

WBA World Heavyweight Champion
John "The Quietman" Ruiz SportzNewz Boxing Profile

Andrew Golota SportzNewz Boxing Profile

Rocky Marciano SportzNewz Boxing Profile

CHeck them out and Join SPortz TAWK!!

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
SPORTZNEWZ IS PROUD TO PRESENT AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW Pro Wrestler Echelon! (which all you know and love as Banshee on ATS)

So head on over to SportzNewz to read the exclusive interview:
Exclusive Interview with Pro Wrestler Echelon

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
A very informative discussion board like the one here at belowtopsecret.com about all types of sports.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

BOXING: LIVE Coverage of Cotto vs. Pinto and Margarito vs. Santos TONIGHT on Sportznewz

Stay tuned tonight to sportznewz starting @10:15pm ET/PT for LIVE COVERAGE of HBO BOXING AFTER DARK from the Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in Puerto Rico. Miguel Cotto (20-0, 16KO's) battles Kelson Pinto (20-0, 18KO's) in the MAIN EVENT scheduled for 12 Rounds for the VACANT WBO Light Welterweight Championship of the World. Also Daniel Santos-Pena (28-2-1, 20KO's) defends his WBO Light Middleweight Title against Antonio Margarito (30-3, 21KO's).

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[Edited on 11-9-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Manchester United's official site could face Police action for sick Liverpool abuse

Manchester United's official website ManchesterUtd.com could face a police investigation after posting how to say sick Liverpool taunts in Spanish, specifically aimed at the new Spanish players and manager. This is seen as extremely irresponsible especially in the face of relationships between the two sets of fans being tense at the best of times, and there has often been violence after games.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Check out the latest...come on board...

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join