It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COME ON IN AND DISCOVER SPORTZTAWK!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
For all you Sports Fans here in ATS/BTS Come to SportzTawk!! Were You can enjoy all the latest NEWS, DISCUSSION, AND HIGHLIGHTS for all your favorite sports!

www.sportztawk.com... - For all the latest Discussion!!

www.sportznewz.com... - For all the latest News and Highlights!!

www.sportzlinkz.net...

SO COME AND REGISTER AND BE PART OF THE MADNESS !!

Ocelot
SportzTawk Moderator

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
As a Special Treat for Boxing Fans SportzNewz Recently introduced a new feature called Athlete Profiles. Where we take an in Depth Look at your favorite athletes. Here is a List of BOXING Profiles ONLINE @ SportzNewz!!

"Sugar" Ray Leonard SportzNewz Boxing Profile

Kostya Tszyu SportzNewz Boxing Profile

Oscar De La Hoya SportzNewz Boxing Profile

Lennox Lewis Sportznewz Boxing Profile

Roy Jones Jr. SportzNewz Boxing Profile

Felix Trinidad SportzNewz Boxing Profile

Mike Tyson Sportznewz Boxing Profile

Arturo Gatti Sportznewz Boxing Profile

Ronald "Winky" Wright SportzNewz BOXING Profile

"Sugar" Shane Mosley SportzNewz BOXING Profile

MORE TO COME!! COME AND JOIN SPORTZTAWK!!

Ocelot
Sportztawk Moderator

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
New Profiles on the Klitschko Brothers!!

Vitali Klitschko SportzNewz Boxing Profile
SportzNewz takes an in Depth look at current #1 Ranked Heavyweight Contender and former WBO Heavyweight Champion of the World Vitali Klitschko as hs is set to face Corrie Sanders on April 24th for the vacant WBC Heavyweight Championship.

Wladimir Klitschko SportzNewz Boxing Profile
SportzNewz takes an in depth look at former WBO Heavyweight Champion of the World Wladimir Kitschko as he is set to take on Lamon Brewster this saturday on HBO.

COME TO SPORTZTAWK AND JOIN THE FUN!

Ocelot
Sportztawk Moderator

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Dude sportztawk rocks! BTS pales in comparision. I'm going to sportztawk for all my sports fun and information!!! www.sportznewz.com... www.sportznewz.com... www.sportznewz.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just added the No1 soccer player profile David Beckham.

David Beckham Sportznewz Player Profile

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal

You've just made my #ing list, you're a dead man.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Why is that I wonder? LMAO!!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

ooooo Threats from a Liverpool supporter wow i'm honoured.

Well nothing to stop you writing one on who you think is the best John.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

ooooo Threats from a Liverpool supporter wow i'm honoured.

Well nothing to stop you writing one on who you think is the best John.

Now you've done it. Had you retracted your previous statement your death would've been quick and painless, but now????

You're #ing finished, I'm gonna find your #ing house and burn it down to the #ing ground.

Then I'm gonna piss on the ashes

Then I'm gonna kill all your family, and your extended family.

I'm gonna kill your friends.

I'm even gonna kill the people that owe you money.

I'm gonna kill the clerk that works in your local store.

....and that's just for starters, then I'm REALLY going to go to work on you.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Now you've done it. Had you retracted your previous statement your death would've been quick and painless, but now????

You're #ing finished, I'm gonna find your #ing house and burn it down to the #ing ground.

Then I'm gonna piss on the ashes

Then I'm gonna kill all your family, and your extended family.

I'm gonna kill your friends.

I'm even gonna kill the people that owe you money.

I'm gonna kill the clerk that works in your local store.

....and that's just for starters, then I'm REALLY going to go to work on you.

Jesus F***ing Christ TRD!! You are so screwed!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Oh man typical response from a scouser,empty threats.

Why should i retract my statement when Liverpool is full of shyte player's

Go out and steal yourself another car stereo!

Better still go raise the Crime in your area as if it isn't bad enough and punch a old lady in the face,thats about the scouse limit.

It does help to have the odd view from liverpool fans, but on the whole they seem to be encouraging the bickering rather than coming up with constructive argument. (Besides what's wrong with a rose-tinted view).To the rest of you who are not just blinded by the greed for silver on the sideboard, and support teams because YOU LIKE THEM and THEY PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL, rather than just to massage your ego when they win, don't worry about the Liverpool pinhead supporters.They know 0 about football, and only follow the team because they are such pathetic examples of people that they have to jump on a bandwaggon to Be Someone.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

They know 0 about football, and only follow the team because they are such pathetic examples of people that they have to jump on a bandwaggon to Be Someone.

OOOhhhh Daaammmmnn!! Holy $hit John YOU JUST GOT:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Oh man typical response from a scouser,empty threats.

Empty eh? tell me where you live

Why should i retract my statement when Liverpool is full of shyte player's

Steven Gerrard blows Beckham away, you know this to be true, as does Michael Owen. Can't argue with the rest but that's not the issue here, Beckham is NOT the best and he's a twat!

Go out and steal yourself another car stereo!

Better still go raise the Crime in your area as if it isn't bad enough and punch a old lady in the face,thats about the scouse limit.

Now you have reverted to stereotypes, disgusting! Maybe I should turn this over to Colonel, I'm sure he'd have thing or two to say about it.

Whilst he gives you a talking to I'll continue with your demise. I'll pull out your #ing tongue, cook the thing then chew on it, then spit it back in your face. Then if you promise to take back what you said about Beckham with a nod, I'll reattach it so you can do it, then I'll make it quick and put a bullet in your head.
If not...it's going to be days of pain boy.

It does help to have the odd view from liverpool fans, but on the whole they seem to be encouraging the bickering rather than coming up with constructive argument. (Besides what's wrong with a rose-tinted view).To the rest of you who are not just blinded by the greed for silver on the sideboard, and support teams because YOU LIKE THEM and THEY PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL, rather than just to massage your ego when they win, don't worry about the Liverpool pinhead supporters.They know 0 about football, and only follow the team because they are such pathetic examples of people that they have to jump on a bandwaggon to Be Someone.

Ohhhh...(and Ocelot you might want to hold it there)...ok, we Liverpool fans don't know everything, and we haven't won anything in a while.

But there is one thing that we do know buddy...

Liverpool are still a top team in the Premiership who consistantly qualify for Europe...now I'm going to show you what this scouse git knows now...

The Real Deal comes across as the authority on Football, but guess what? He supports West Ham. Where are they again TRD? THEY GOT RELEGATED SUCKA!!! They're playing the low lives in that crap hole you call the First Division. How's life in the swamp?

We don't know football? We know well enought to keep making money and challenging for honours, rather than having a cack team that can't hack it with the big boys. Maybe West Ham can come back up when they grow some hair on their sack...not until then little boys.
Now there's the KNOCK-OUT PUNCH SUCKA!!!!

I could go into how much you Cockneys are gits but I don't believe in stereotypes scumbag, and plus you probably know anyway.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well you know where i live and everytime you scousers come down here you get your azzes kicked.

Steven Gerrard definaltly blows i don't deny that but when it's hot and cold i can't see how that makes him a great player.As for Owen he is alway's crocked and he was great a few years ago,take a look at Jermain Defoe he has a better goalscoring record than Owen had at his age.

If you check out the most recent articles and polls Beckham definatly is the best player England has,but when did i say that was my opinion? You assume too much.But then again it's the lack of education you get up there,i forgot they teach you how to steal in school and mug old lady's.

When did i revert it to steroetypes? You did that with your first insults and threats.You showed your true colours and want to attack my wife and children,typical scousers,alway's act the big men but really are pussy's.You have to bring others in to the arguement (colonel) to fight you battles.

Oh thats right Liverpool was a top team in the Premiership but are on the downward spiral like alot of other teams,because of all the crap in the premier league they have been made to look good,gone are the day's of Liverpools dominance especially in europe and it will take them many years to get back to something like that form if at all.

LOL! that's right attack my team but know your history for the last 50 years the people who own the club have sucked it dry of the money,a club can only go on for so long in the top division when that happens and relegation is the best thing to happen.Then they can rebuild and try to start over again,not that i'm saying that will happen but as a West Ham supporter i don't set my expectations to high,never have and then cry about it when it doesn't happen.I know what to expect from them and anything else is a bonus.

When did Liverpool make money? last time i looked they were in debt due to all the bad signings that have been made,but then again when the shyte is in front of your noses you can't always smell it.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You say you're involved in a sports site? hahahaha! Then you'd know that Liverpool made a profit last year fool, you should be ashamed call yourself in the "know" of sports.

Oh...by the way...second up from the bottom of the keyboard, 10 across from the left...that's the full stop button there, if you had wasted 1 second of your time to use it you could've saved yourself looking a complete moron.

However, this is all past tence. Let me tell you what is future...I'm on my way boy...you're finished...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This was a example of what sport's discussion can get like in the UK.Myself and John Nada was showing how personal Football supporters can get and trust me it gets worse than that.It doesn't stop there with just the discussion and arguments some fan's actually carry out there threats.This happens everyday here in the work place,football matches and in the pubs/bar's,even over the internet.

If you want quality discussion then check out www.sportztawk.com

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

This was a example of what sport's discussion can get like in the UK.Myself and John Nada was showing how personal Football supporters can get and trust me it gets worse than that.It doesn't stop there with just the discussion and arguments some fan's actually carry out there threats.This happens everyday here in the work place,football matches and in the pubs/bar's,even over the internet.

If you want quality discussion then check out www.sportztawk.com

LMAO!! Great plug there TRD!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Indeed, I am a thespian. Playing a football hooligan was my most challenging role to date.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Latest Sportznewz Profiles.....

Wrestling...

Lita Sportznewz Wrestling Profile

Ric Flair Sportznewz Wrestling Profile

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
New Boxing Profiles Added Today!
Check them out:

Joe Louis SportzNewz Boxing Profile

Thomas "Hitman" Hearns SportzNewz Boxing Profile

Roberto Duran SportzNewz Boxing Profile

Read These and Many More News and Highlights @ SportzTawk.com!!

Ocelot
Sportztawk/SportzNewz Moderator

top topics

<<   2 >>

join