It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No quakes yet!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well, it's December 10th and there isn't any quakes yet, ATSers
. Please, share your thoughts. Skeptics, along with believers, are welcome here. Mods, please don't close this, this should be good

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Actually, today in California there was a 4.4 in the central area near Trona.
Sorry you missed it. Maybe it is a small precursor to the big one coming IMO on Dec 12 in the morning.

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Jim Scott]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
LOL at this thread...

Hey, give the people some credit though it might be the 10th in Japan but only the start of the 10th in the West

And besides, it is from the 10th TO the 15th(ish)

[edit on 10-12-2008 by bskivss3]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Maybe it is a small precursor to the big one coming IMO on Dec 12 in the morning.

Oh, I thought the big date was the 10th.

Originally posted by bskivss3
LOL at this thread...

Why?

And besides, it is from the 10th TO the 15th(ish)

10th to around the 15th, huh? Oh well, let's keep this thread active then

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Actually I believe the window was the 10th to the 18th.. And there was a 7 today around the Kermadec Islands (East of Australia) but that obviously wasn't it.

IRIS

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Only an hour and a half into the 10th for me so I'd say it's quite a bit early to be laughing about there not being any earthquakes. Still have roughly a week of the webbot's time frame left before we can say it was wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Darn, that is a big window. Hopefully all of this is nothing, as I wouldn't want anything bad to occur.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
Darn, that is a big window. Hopefully all of this is nothing, as I wouldn't want anything bad to occur.

Its always a big window

Lol, earthquake thread has already been added to the bad prophecy/ prediction thread....im that confident it wont occur

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
To Whom it may concern:

If any earthquakes are thinking about shaking up Southern California, could you please kindly hold off on any ground shaking until AFTER Dec. 21? If so it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your consideration into this matter.

Jemison

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Tic-toc-tic-toc-tic-toc. "Time is on my side"

"TIME!!"

Well earthquakes are not precisely predictable, but neither is this webbot stuff...as it apparently has been prove time, and time again.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

I was born and raised in California there is always QUAKES some so small you dont feel em.

No prophetic quake

Nothing to see move along.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Whenever I see a prophecy thread come and go, that is for something bad, I like to hope that the collectiveness of the people hoping the prophecy woudln't come true had some kind of effect...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
What were you thinking when you made this thread? Did you hope an intelligent discussion would arise as to why the so-predicted earthquakes did not happen? Give it a rest, people like you feed off of the type of very conflict you try and start. Ignoring all advice and forewarnings you choose to make a mockery out of information that could potentially save your life and those of your loved ones. I don't jump up out of my seat and panic every time I see a disaster prediction thread. But I at least keep myself somewhat alert to the far-from-impossible probability of an earthquake or any other natural disasters.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

top topics

join