It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeti's in the Midwest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
www.blogtalkradio.com...

In an interview "Into Marlely Woods" on blogtalkradio, Ted Phillips says that 2 creatures have been spotted in Marley Woods by the ranch owner and his daughter. The creatures are described by the rancher as enormous looking white dogs. 200-250 lbs each. No photos but hair evidence was retrieved from three different locations on a fence on the ranch. The hair was described as white and 16 INCHES LONG! It was tested and not found to match any known animals.

THe rancher shot one of the animals with a rifle and saw that he had hit his target becuase there was "red" on the hair of one of the animals but the shot didn't seem to effect the creature. it just walked away and no blood was seem on the ground.

Yeti's in the Midwest?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by venividivici]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well, I need to see some evidence. Not an interview. pictures of the hair maybe some foot prints? But then I'd still doubt it.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benmarkk708
Well, I need to see some evidence. Not an interview. pictures of the hair maybe some foot prints? But then I'd still doubt it.

I agree. He should be able to provide proof of the testing from the lab.

They were spotted during the a dry season so no prints were found. They are going to research again this winter so they can track them.

Ted Phillips is an awesome story teller. If you haven't listened to the interview I highly recommned it.

Here is a picture of the hair on his website.

ufophysical.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
That's funny the vegetation looks to green for a dry season or if they have some irrigation system wouldn't the ground be a bit moist that the animal would still make a footprint. It was founded by a farmer? Wouldn't the farmer have pulled it out not knowing what it was and then take it to someone? Farmers aren't scientist they won't leave it there until they take a picture.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It strikes me as odd that they described these as dogs.

I would assume most people would quickly be able to tell the difference between a dog and a huge "primate like being" of any color

Maybe they are especially large great pyranese?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Benmarkk708

THe rancher did remove one of the samples from the fence in order to show Phillips. This must be a pic of one of the subsequent trip made to Marely woods to investigate. In the interview Phillips said that it was not possible to get prints because of the lack of precipitation but plans to return in the winter. I do not know when the picture of the hair was taken.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Benmarkk708

CHeck this thread on Marley woods UFOS.. in the link given - it shows some hair samples..

Woops. just read down and link is already up a couple posts.

[edit on 12/10/2008 by BlackProjects]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
to be appreciated here on ATS you realy need to provide more than just talk and words!

Images or video clips are required!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Poet Of Deception

That's bogus.

In many cases video and photos cannot be taken. There are many credible witnesses. It would be nice to have video and picture evidence for a more concrete form of proof, but it is not required.

And to the OP, a big dog is not sasquatch.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

Hey, I'm just reporting what I heard and read. Notice the question mark after the statement! If nothing else, it sure was an interesting story to listen to on the radio. One of the witnesses threw out the idea that they might be Yeti's but that certainly isn't fact. They were described as huge white 250 lbs creatures. Other than polar bears, great pyrenese, arctic wolf or mutant poodles, what else could it be?

Here's the hair photo in case you missed the link above

[edit on 11-12-2008 by venividivici]

[edit on 11-12-2008 by venividivici]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

The hair looks like thread.

But at any rate, if this hair is indeed true and it did not match any known origin then we can rule out many of the said creatures.

We also have to look at the claim that this creature was unphased after being hit by a bullet. To me this is the stretcher when asking to suspend our skepticism. If the creature didn't limp away and this aspect is true, then we are looking at a creature most likely undiscovered as a part of the animal kingdom.

If I had to suspend my disbelief and all said things are true, then I would surmise it may in fact be a creature from a different dimension or frequency. Similar to how we have ghosts. John A Keel's the Mothman Prophecies deals with an attempt to explain such creatures, similar to what I have laid out here.

top topics

join