It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens came here looking for gold? Why? ANSWER FOUND?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

Zechariah Sitchin said so.
The same guy who invented Nibiru.

[edit on 12/16/2008 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan

Originally posted by cormac mac airt

Monoatomic elements, When heated 'lose' mass, but gain it back upon cooling.

What is the specific source for this claim?

Not that specific claim, but many of the others made by people that speak of powdered gold are (albeit super watered down) breaking the mainstream surface right now. Go to your local magazine stand/grocery store and look at a copy of Scientific American. Look for this article and compare what it has to say vs. what 'fringe' people have been saying forever about the substance that they call "Peptide Nucleic Acid, or pure gold."

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

That's really a good laugh!

The SciAm article linked states:

Peptide nucleic acid (gold) readily enters DNA's major groove to form triple-stranded and other structures with DNA, allowing it to modify the activity of genes in new ways

It's in the caption of the pic that shows the nucleic acid that has inserted itself into a DNA molecule.

Of course, nucleic acids are not made of gold. Gold is only mentioned because the picture depicting the DNA molecule shows the artificial peptide in the color gold, to distiguish it from the rest of the molecule.

IOW, it's color-coded in gold to aid in discerning what the article is about, an artificial nucleic acid.

The nucleic acid is not made of gold:

We therefore decided to base the design on amide chemistry, involving the same kind of bond as links amino acids in proteins. Well-­established techniques using amide, or peptide, bonds allow convenient synthesis of highly stable, neutral molecules. The peptide nucleic acid molecule that we came up with has a peptidelike backbone made of a much simpler repeating unit than the sugar and phosphate of DNA and RNA. Each unit may have a standard nucleic acid base (T, A, C or G) linked to it or bases that have been modified for special purposes. The spacing between bases along a PNA is very close to that of DNA and RNA, enabling short PNA strands, or PNA oligomers, to form very stable duplex structures with DNA and RNA strands as well as with another PNA strand. The bases zip together with standard Watson-Crick bonding.

That has to be in the top ten silliest posts I've ever read at ATS.

Of course, I don't read a majority of posts here, so my assessment has little real meaning.

Harte

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SordidCorpse28
reply to post by Mikeraphone

they alien civilisations cannot interact directly with everyone,they covertly use gold and human agents in a power bid that involves the new world order and the gold standard.they aim to gain ultimate control through money and government,so they need gold to pay earth contractors to manufacture weapons,like iran is doing!

This is quite a definitive statement.

Can you give Proof that "alien civilisations cannot interact directly with everyone" and that "They" use gold "to gain ultimate control" ?

I would be very interested in viewing such documentation.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It would make more sense for them to go to an uninhabited planet to get the mineral, as it would be easier and I doubt that our planet is so unique that it is one of only a few places that would have the element gold.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by veryrandomannonomous]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Of course, I don't read a majority of posts here, so my assessment has little real meaning.

Harte

I didn't read any of the online article, but you may want to look at the magazine it's in. They definitely specify that they're talking about gold, and not just as a color for a spreadsheet.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan

Originally posted by Harte

Harte

I didn't read any of the online article, but you may want to look at the magazine it's in. They definitely specify that they're talking about gold, and not just as a color for a spreadsheet.

Pardon me, but I believe you are full of it.

The paper clearly states an "amide-like" molecule.

Amides are, obviously, organic.

Organic molecules are made up of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen - in various different arrangements.

Gold can't bond to RNA or DNA in this way because it's too inert, and doesn't have the correct electron configuration, to attach to the amino acids that make up the various bases (the author refers to them as T, A, C and G) in the DNA molecule.

Stop jerking the chains of real people that are desperate for cures for diseases that are currently incurable.

Perhaps you could reccommend for these folks a good "psychic surgeon" to fake pulling out the "evil essence" by palming some chicken livers as well.

Harte

[edit on 12/17/2008 by Harte]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You could just look at the magazine next time you're in a store instead of fantasizing over the agenda of someone you don't know.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I happened to buy that issue of SA while waiting for a flight last week. PNA is an interesting substance but it has nothing to do with gold in any form. It is similar to DNA and RNA but is built on a different structure and can be created artificially. The possibilities of its use in gene therapy are intriguing.

[edit on 12/17/2008 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Having read the article, there is nothing there to indicate that PNA and monoatomic gold are in any way related. ( kind of like comparing apples and footballs) As stated previously, gold is inert and incapable of combining with either a DNA or RNA strand. PNA would readily combine.

The whole ET-gold from earth deal leaves many questions. The one I'd like to know is: If ET's were so advanced that they had anti-matter drives, anti-gravity, time travel capabilities, food storage or replication capabilities, etc., then why did they have to travel across the galaxy to Earth to mine gold? Why not create it themselves? They should have been advanced enough to do that. Also, Earth can't be the only planet/planetoid in the galaxy with gold, so why not find something closer?

Obvious answer: Because it doesn't sound as exciting to people who think Sitchin could actually translate Sumerian.

cormac

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
humans hae been mining gold for thousands of years and we have a global set of monetary systems ALL BASED ON AN ACTUAL EXISTING SUPPLY OF BULLION.It is no coincidence that ancient cultures revered gold and that they cast artifacts and bullion out of it.Probably hundreds of milions of pounds and counting.We were programmed or taught to form societys and organised groups to ENABLE MASS LABOR ON A TREMENDOUS SCALE!Why?Gold is the reason why and other precious metals that can be used to MANUFACTURE TECHNOLOGY.We dont care who or why because the fact is that technology means intelligence like ours and a life form that is advanced enough to manufacture its own environmental protection in spite of nature.That is enough.The sumerian history is the final proverbial nail.The sumerian history completely explains our past history and gives us an insight into what may be our future.Someone is coming back for our gold and we better hope to hell we can defend ourselves when they get here.MADD isnt a thing of the past and America has ALLOWED proliferation of nuclear weapons by MANY COUNTRIES NOW.I think we can hold our own as long as we assure that the planet is screwed up long enough for them to miss at least one passing of nirubi and one opportunity to STEAL OUR GOLDThat might be enough to force them to NEGOTIATE for our gold this time[we might as well stack our bullion on twenty mega-ton warheads and then talk],This is what you get for leaving technology laying around smart monkeys.AND IM NOT KIDDING,I worked at a Zoo on summer break during high school and I personally witnessed a caged monkey notice that a trainer had left his key chain sitting on an accesible ledge,the m onkey picked up the keys and proceded to try to insert each key ,on after the other WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO SEE WHAT HE WAS DOING BECAUSE HE WAS INSIDE THE CAGE AND THE KEY WAS ON THE OUTSIDE,he was getting a lot of keys in the lock.We didnt invent all of the last three hundred years worth of technology WE RE-DISCOVERD IT. Anything mineral,plant whatever that is RARE usually has a greater value than something that is common.Gold is ,but we can rest assured that ALL of the other rare and precious metals that we use in conjunction with our recent technological leap ARE EQUALLY AS VALUABLE AS GOLD.I would worry less about the gold and more about WHAT THE BEINGS EXPECT TO FIND WHEN THEY GET BACK HERE THIS MUCH LATER WITH OUR EARTH A PROVERBIAL FORTRESS WITH A STANDING POPULATION OF OVER SIX BILLION.I doubt they could challenge us if we were globally united as one species.I will gaurantee that they are going to be VERY SURPRISED AT OUR LEVEL OF ADVANCEMENT.We have been preparing millions of children for a technological battleground with video games for two generations now and hundreds of millions are technology capable.I was abducted by humans who showed me scenes of a gallactic war and told me I could operate a spaceship already and I was only seven.We humans dont know what we can do yet,we can integrate with technology. We arent the only life form though and that is a gaurantee.We need to be prepared by hoarding our gold on safe hidden places en masse and preparing for a war on a gallactic scale,we will be called upon to CONTRIBUTE OUR PEOPLE AND OUR RESOURCES OR WE WILL BE CONQUORED OURSELVES.Regular people with the ability to get to a high elevation and live there for the next ten years should do it now.Pray to your gods and believe in them because they are all real and will protect you if asked in prayer.Suport all human life because we are all family and we will STAND OR FALL TOGETHER AS A SPECIES.tHEY CAME HERE LOOKING FOR GOLD BECAUSE THEY WERE DRIVEN BY need A NEED TO BE PROGRESSIVE AND TO CONSUME AND IF THEY ARE PROGRESSIVE AND THEY CONSUME THEN THEY ARE OUR NATURAL COMPETITION IN OUR NATURAL UNIVERSE AND MUST BE TREATED AS SUCH AS COMPETITION.Lets drop the gloves first in this fight or we might not wake up fast enough to survive as a species on our own planet.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

beautiful way to put it! I have to agree... if we were supposed to be slaves to mine, then why are we still here?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeraphone
Gold is only worth something because we humans put a value on it,

And why do we put a value on it?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Because gold is known to only be produced from super nova, which occur rarely among our galaxy's nearly one-trillion stars, gold is sparsely distributed in our galaxy. Scattered so sparsely there may be gold in only one of several hundred or several thousand star systems in any direction from Earth. Sol is a star system born of a super nova (a binary neutron star collision called a type 1-a hyper nova) which produced gold, and so Earth contains a great amount of gold relatively, the greater concentrations resting very deep within the planet undetectable by our technology, closer to our core than our crust. Because the heavy metal is a dynamic and highly useful metal it would be sought after by any interstellar species who discover it's existence who do not possess a metal with gold's capabilities and beauty in their home environment.

More about our alien gold connection:
jamesgmason.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepGoldEarth

Except it would be easier to find, for a high tech star faring civilization, in the asteroids or just making it themselves.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune
a reply to: DeepGoldEarth

Except it would be easier to find, for a high tech star faring civilization, in the asteroids or just making it themselves.

I have to agree. There must be gold on nearly every planet in the universe, many of which are probably uninhabited, so why bother getting it here? Sure, maybe they ran out of fuel, but that might be a rarity in itself since even we have fuel meters and aren't stupid enough to be caught short that often.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join