It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help with my Gifts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennyRJR
Thats whats wrong with some of you people, that's why you cant connect, Its planted in your mind that you need proof of everything and don't believe nothing Sept the physical realm. If You Believe and desire it, ask for it; It will come.

Wow Kenny that is a very wise statement for a 16 year old.
Some very good advise already given.
So I just say well done, continue on
and good luck.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hi Kenny,

Hope you're finding some answers here.

Just a few thoughts to throw into the mix:

Originally posted by KennyRJR
Me, I will do almoust everything to obtain more power, Its not for me its for the soul, spirit.

I'd advise being a bit careful about that.

Sure, its good to finetune things, to do our best for others and all that with whatever we have. Thats fine.

But the desire for more - to be more or obtain more - can sometimes be our achilles heel...as in that search we can sometimes step beyond or into places that perhaps aren't meant for us at that time.

i guess it comes back to that part about 'time' in my previous reply. Things tend to come as they come, in their time, in their way.

To push for more can in some way start to muddy the waters of how whatever is delivered to you.

Also - and maybe this is a perspective you may not agree with, thats fine, but - I do feel there are *things* out there that can/will answer pleas, offer you what you seek...but the cost of it is something I'd assure you that you wouldn't wish to pay.

I guess its about being content with what we have.

Oh, nothing wrong with the desire to be better...but take time to give thanks for what you have...just be cautious about the pathway of progression you may find yourself on in the process of *being better*.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I do not fear what awaits me in my path. Iwill continue on till I find what im seekings, which I do not even my self what im still looking for, but iwill keep on my searching and find it.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
KennyRJR, mind yourself, please. You're seeking something for which you are not ready. We've discussed what you are meant to be working on. Please stick to that for the time being. It is what is meant to be. "Ask and it will be given" works when the intent is pure, even if misguided. You may get your increased power, but it will hurt you in the end. The other side of "Ask and it will be given" is "Be careful what you wish for". Things are seldom what they seem to be.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hey man!

Always good to find people like me!

If it is guidance you are want I suggest you search youtube for the following...teachers/leaders/guides/whatever. Really they're just people like us who understand whats really going on here more than the rest of us.

Magentapixie2012
Weatherman
Rysa5
David Wilcock
NewLemurian

I don't agree with everything they have to say, but it is for the most part good information. I agree with everyone else here that the most important thing is to get to know your self, and your soul. It is important to remain skepticism with all the information you receive, and to make sure you understand all the angles.

I also recommend you start to meditate frequently. Here is a site with meditation techniques that I have found usefull.
www.aypsite.org...

Anyways, good luck!

Penkala.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by penkala
Hey man!

Always good to find people like me!

If it is guidance you are want I suggest you search youtube for the following...teachers/leaders/guides/whatever. Really they're just people like us who understand whats really going on here more than the rest of us.

Magentapixie2012
Weatherman
Rysa5
David Wilcock
NewLemurian

I don't agree with everything they have to say, but it is for the most part good information. I agree with everyone else here that the most important thing is to get to know your self, and your soul. It is important to remain skepticism with all the information you receive, and to make sure you understand all the angles.

I also recommend you start to meditate frequently. Here is a site with meditation techniques that I have found usefull.
www.aypsite.org...

Anyways, good luck!

Penkala.

Iwill look into them as soon as I can

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hey,
i have a suggestion on meditation for you, i have been practicing for a few years, and have been getting better. But anyway try reading some Wiccan and Shamanism material, i have found that those two methods cover both beginer and expert trances, and are easy to follow

also, when searching for knowlage remember that there are all kinds of information, from all the different cultures of the world, and from all times, and in teh world we live in they are but a key stroke away. use it to your advantage, that is why our ancestors left it for us
. also if u want a teacher of sorts to help you, look up some info on spirit guides.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by voudew]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by voudew
Hey,
i have a suggestion on meditation for you, i have been practicing for a few years, and have been getting better. But anyway try reading some Wiccan and Shamanism material, i have found that those two methods cover both beginer and expert trances, and are easy to follow

also, when searching for knowlage remember that there are all kinds of information, from all the different cultures of the world, and from all times, and in teh world we live in they are but a key stroke away. use it to your advantage, that is why our ancestors left it for us
. also if u want a teacher of sorts to help you, look up some info on spirit guides.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by voudew]

Yeah, I have been looking into some witchcraft

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I don't know about the others, but 9 is just floaters in your eye(s). I worried about them for years until I found out what they were and that many people see those.

I have had something the sounds a bit like what the OP describes since birth. It isn't limited to viewing in the light, it's actually more viewable in total darkness, has coherence and can be organized mentally into any shape desired.

It is definitely are not floaters. Floaters are distinctly different in that the are more visible staring at a brightly lit, even background and shake around with the fluid in the eye. Floaters increase with age.

Neither is the phenomenon I experience white blood cells becoming visible against a blue sky.

The pat explanations really don't fit. It seems to originate in the brain rather than somewhere in the eye. I don't know what it is. I don't know if it's precisely the same thing as the OP experiences. If it's a power, I haven't yet figured out what it's good for nor what to do with it other than making shapes.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I don't know about the others, but 9 is just floaters in your eye(s). I worried about them for years until I found out what they were and that many people see those.

I have had something the sounds a bit like what the OP describes since birth. It isn't limited to viewing in the light, it's actually more viewable in total darkness, has coherence and can be organized mentally into any shape desired.

It is definitely are not floaters. Floaters are distinctly different in that the are more visible staring at a brightly lit, even background and shake around with the fluid in the eye. Floaters increase with age.

Neither is the phenomenon I experience white blood cells becoming visible against a blue sky.

The pat explanations really don't fit. It seems to originate in the brain rather than somewhere in the eye. I don't know what it is. I don't know if it's precisely the same thing as the OP experiences. If it's a power, I haven't yet figured out what it's good for nor what to do with it other than making shapes.

Yeah :O I can do the same thing.

Also on blue days I look up at the sky and everything blackens out with energy (Its sort of like an army of balloons slamming into each other) (and Its not me blacking out, its actual energy.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join