It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help with my Gifts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by KennyRJR

Chances are you're one of the Crystal Vibe kids. Good deal! We need as many as we can get aware of themselves. You'll see other kids feeling things, seeing things and knowing things that seem strange both to themselves and to others. There are lots of - again with this word - signs. Look for them. Keep them in your mind and for the love of Pete, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get to know your soul. Use astrology (the real stuff, not the stuff in the newspapers), chiromancy, whatever, just please know yourself. Use and believe your intuition first. You're still young. You must make mistakes to learn. Make them. Make plenty of them. Follow your intuition.

And those spots you see in front of your eyes are energy. Is the wind cool-looking or what? If you're in a good area for it, check out the snow. Amazing. You can tell by looking at it (energy) when and where and whether you're in a safe area or not.

You must learn awareness. Find out about yourself first. Meditate. Never be afraid. There are only two emotions from which everything else comes: Love and Fear. Learn to vibrate and intend only the purest, most benevolent love. When you feel you're not making sufficient progress, ask for help. Ask yourself and your Creator (no, not God). You have "guides" to help you through your life. Use their help. Ask for their help. All religious doctrine states one consistent truth and that is "Ask and it will be given". It will. If you need a mortal's help, send me a U2U. I will help very happily.

I Did some research on this at school, but wouldnt i be a indigo? since im 16.
Crystal vibes range from age 0-7

I would like to hear more info on this.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

In my experience, these dates/ages that are given in books and online are entirely wrong. You can clearly find examples of Indigos from my age group, my mother's age group and even my grandmother's age group. The entire last century had numbers of them that leave the classification's dating/timing somewhat in question. Likewise, I have found that many of your age group are already very clearly Crystal. Let's forget about those strictures.

Did you look at the qualities of a Crystal? Did you find that you have those qualities? I was told at 42 that I had a very rare type of adrenal tumor (with no evidence of tumor) because I was clearly, in the doctor's view, too young for menopause. If I had had those tumors, I would be dead right now. Virtually no one lives for more than three years and there's nothing they can do. Fortunately for me, when the diagnosis was given, I thought the doc was so totally out of line that I only filed a complaint against him and left the matter there. I knew what I knew. I was right because I'm still here and pretty certain that I'm still alive. Correct me if you see evidence to the contrary.

Don't ever wait for others to confirm what you see/feel/know as being right. They have their own agendas. If something feels in your gut (intuition) to be right or wrong, use that as your guidance. Don't question yourself. You will learn what your intuition is telling you by trial and error. Unfortunately it's something you now have to relearn because your environment has spent the past 16 years of your life training it out of you. Get it back. Spend your time and energy making the mistakes that bring it back to you in force. If you want to master your gifts, start there.

To me, although seeking help from others may be one route (Native American shamans will not share their secrets with an outsider - and if they say they will, be very suspicious ... your money is a good carrot) it's still only taking the control of your gifts and giving it to someone else. You still aren't finding those aspects that are part of you.

When my gifts started to come out during my awakening, I was running all over the place asking for help. I practiced qigong. My Sifu told me that my experiences were something else but not what they were, which was the enlightenment he had been practicing to gain for decades but had never attained. He was jealous. It's understandable. I got it with precious little effort while he, after years and years, still couldn't grasp it. Same for a witch friend. She helped me in the beginning but I have surpassed her skills by worlds. Fortunately she and I are still reasonably close. My Sifu would only deign to be my Sifu if I would accept that something "else" was going on.

I hope this gives you a clearer picture of why the power and control must remain with you. You must first figure out why you want to increase your powers. For that you must look very deep inside your soul. If it's for show, to impress others, to make a living, think about the nature of what you're doing. Your soul has to be in agreement with that.

You could U2U me your birth date, time and place and I could see some things that may help to move you in the right direction.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thx for some info cosmic, iwill keep you mind. Could you u2u me, and help me out some?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Hey! Sorry I was afk for so long. I'm just consumed by an overwhelming fatigue lately, just want to sleep.

I've sent a U2U. Please respond freely.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
You might want to take a look at forums.vsociety.net...

That is the area related to psi abilities , they also have an area about chi and magick.

Hope it can be of some help

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Things involving powers always make me a bit skeptic, understandable isn't it? There are quite few charlatans in our current era. But, I have a question about the aura seeing. What does it mean if I am told I have a white aura?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by veryrandomannonomous

Are you pregnant?

Just google it and see what you think fits. May I ask why you're skeptical? Maybe it's time for your awakening.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just because i can see auras dosent mean i know them all haha.., but what i have read white means.

WHITE AURA COLOR: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura. Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.

White sparkles or flashes of white light: angels are nearby; can indicate that the person is pregnant or will be soon

My arua likes to change a lot for some odd reason, but most of the time i see a rainbow on my hands.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There could be a few supernatural reasons some can do these things. Maybe they are hybrids or the children of them. Supposedly many humans are now going through some jump in evolution. It might be triggered by certain astral events. Look into remote viewing which has also said to be connected. Although, I wouldn't doubt there's fraud or deception in some way there also, no matter how convincing it may be.

The alleged ability to move objects coud be a deception by people we can't see for whatever reason.

What I would like to know is how many kids are on sites such as this at school. My daughter used to write me from one of her classes until she was caught too many times by her teacher.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm becoming less skeptic, but I did have bad experience as a child. The physical damage is gone, ut the memory still causes pain. When I was little, around 6, I used to sort of get odd feelings in certain areas, like suddenly, out of the blue I would get really cold, or I would feel something brush up against me, and I would look but there was nothing there. Once I was playing and I got really warm and I felt sort of like I was being hugged. I was sort of smiling and I guess I looked sort of stupid, three boys walked up to me and started teasing me. They asked what I was doing, and I said I was getting a hug. They thought it was hilarious but eventually they turned violent and shoved me to the ground and started kicking me. When the bell rang, they left but no one came to help me. I started ignoring it after a while as I would get teased when I did stuff like that. For years, I have shrugged it off as a childhood fantasy, but lately, I started doubting. I'm open minded though, but I have been hurt too many times to ignore the dark side of life and become something else.... Do you know what I mean? Lately though, things have started happening again, but much more potent then they were before. I even have started to see figure, but when i glance back at them, they are gone. Do you know what I mean? I don't know if I'm going crazy or what, I just no that something is changing. I'm still an extremely kind person, but there is something changing inside me, but I am still myself.... Does that make any sense?

[edit on 17-12-2008 by veryrandomannonomous]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I'm 16 and I am as straight edge as you can get without being a nun.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennyRJR
Well im very interested in a lot of differnt powers. Heres a list what i do and have activated. Just need tips and advice how to control them more efficient.

1.)Astral projection (Activated at age 12) (But still very confuse how to use it)

2.)Telekinsis (Recently just developed this skill, but im progressing on a amazing level.)

3.)Seeing peoples auras (Activated around age 12)

4.)Chi Meditations

5.)Chi Meditation body shape shifting (Making body parts
larger than normal)

6.)Controlling Chakra energy (Forming energy balls numbing the body up, etc)

7.)Seeing everythings energy (Had this since birth)

8.)Channeling (Activated at age 12) (Being able to connect
to other dimensions, Ghosts, Aliens, etc) (Cant control it, it activates when it wants to turn on)

9.) I have another ability but have no idea what it is, Its like my eyes are a microscope and i can see germ like energy floating around (Even if it is a power)

I am very interested in learning other stuff so if you think i would be interested in it please post it if only you have experience in it to teach me how to train.

heres me:

3.)Seeing peoples auras (Activated around age 5) What i see - some people have a white light round them - like its their outline - is this just a bi-product of a medical condition oe are they auras?

5.)Chi Meditation body shape shifting (Making body parts
larger than normal) - Sounds promising, plastic surgery make way for this - natural breast enlargement ????

7.)Seeing everythings energy (ever since i can remember - i look at the clouds and see what i can only think to be static energy - i see visual snow too - i can only describe it as dry rain! again i dont know if this is a visual impairment that may be connected with epilepsy or something though.

9.) I have another ability but have no idea what it is, Its like my eyes are a microscope and i can see germ like energy floating around (Even if it is a power) - I have this too, i beleive it to be floaters and your eyes are picking them out - alot of people dont notice them, you can actually learn to filter it out over time along with static snow, you can summon it on demand, ha,ha but it only you becoming aware of it again. Although problmy nothing,there are quite a few medical conditions that are related to floaters so it may be worth ruling them out, although it is quite common.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by veryrandomannonomous
I'm becoming less skeptic, but I did have bad experience as a child. The physical damage is gone, ut the memory still causes pain. When I was little, around 6, I used to sort of get odd feelings in certain areas, like suddenly, out of the blue I would get really cold, or I would feel something brush up against me, and I would look but there was nothing there. Once I was playing and I got really warm and I felt sort of like I was being hugged. I was sort of smiling and I guess I looked sort of stupid, three boys walked up to me and started teasing me. They asked what I was doing, and I said I was getting a hug. They thought it was hilarious but eventually they turned violent and shoved me to the ground and started kicking me. When the bell rang, they left but no one came to help me. I started ignoring it after a while as I would get teased when I did stuff like that. For years, I have shrugged it off as a childhood fantasy, but lately, I started doubting. I'm open minded though, but I have been hurt too many times to ignore the dark side of life and become something else.... Do you know what I mean? Lately though, things have started happening again, but much more potent then they were before. I even have started to see figure, but when i glance back at them, they are gone. Do you know what I mean? I don't know if I'm going crazy or what, I just no that something is changing. I'm still an extremely kind person, but there is something changing inside me, but I am still myself.... Does that make any sense?

I Was also having some experiencing with the feeling of warm and cold sudden rushes, I usually like to play around with my chakra enegy in my body in all sorts of way, but not to long ago my arm was getting a really cold feeling and then a warm feeling, jumped back and forth like 5 times.

When i was little i have always gotten picked on and i couldnt defend my self much since they were like 15+ years old and i was like age 5-10, and i had very bad leg problems, I decided to put a stop to it with my courage and since they made me an animal, i started to get in lots of fights to defend my self or others (No matter how old they were, sept the kids younger then me.) dont look at me like im a bad person cause im actually a very nice guy thats brave enough to stand up for myself or others.

I never got teased about my powers, cuz i was aware what was going on and i didnt want nobody to know, sept 1 day a very close cousin of mine moved into my town and i forgot how we knew each other had powers, but yeah..

I understand what you mean.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Hey there, KennyRJR!

I've read the thread, and it seems pretty certain you are experiencing these things, but haven't actually met anyone who possesses sufficient knowledge to help you align.

A couple quick questions:
1) Do you meditate every day? (You should...get a modern book on it, if needed).
2) Do you read much, or like to read?

You will require some book knowledge. You need to meditate, for this is the secret that pays tremendous dividends over time.

Also, please do not mess with substances; they create ruptures in the etheric energy structure, which will cause much damage, even aberrations in control & behavior.

Now, I wish you to know a couple important things:

Your energetic structure (subtle nervous system, not physical nervous system) is obviously activated beyond that of most your peers.
This is good, but it is soon to enter a shutting-down stage, which is how the energetic Earth structure is set-up (by the Watchers/Rulers from the Immaterial side of existence). This shutting-down activity commences around 16-18 yrs. of age. You may circumvent this to a large degree by the practice of meditation, and by the use of your subtle nervous system abilities.

At around the ages of 24-28, the shutting-down is mostly complete; you must carry your abilities over into this time/age-frame, or find out the hard way the Reality of it (what happened?). It can be a matter of small or large degree, as each person is entirely unique.

I can't begin to cover much in a post or two, but want you to be aware of this.

Your 'soft spot' atop your head is sealing over to full hardening about now; this is not just a matter of the boney structure, but the energy structure (physical & subtle). You must impell energy down through it as this is happening, and in that way, your life will not just remain enriched through your continued abilities of connecting to the subtle realm, but grow, rather than having huge potentials becoming sealed-off.

You have an energetic strucutre called the Ka Tube running through you, from the soft spot of the head, down to the perineum: the energy tube is sealed top & bottom. This tube (central light core), extends past the sealed areas, up into the chakras over the head (7-8") & below the perineum (6"). From there, the tube runs to the center of the Earth below, to the center of our Galaxy, 'above.' These are the material & celestial connections.

None of this is unreal, but is the Actual Real. Hopefully you will seek this knowledge out: unfortunately, there is very much imaginative & misleading information in this area, and you could easily get lost in the maze. That is an unfortunate reality, also. I suggest you attempt to use your abilities to begin verifying this area of knowing. Meditation will help.

You will not regret following this advice, in the years to come.

A couple warnings:
1) Don't attempt to activate the kundalini yet: it's very dangerous without extensive knowledge. Your serpent force (fire) burns; you are experiencing it's awakening effects already, and must progress in a balanced manner, and you have very much activated already. Seek knowledge as you can.
2) ET's are as 'real' as you are, but are mostly encountered in the subtle realms (4th dimension).

Fear must be entirely conquered, whether you believe you can do it or not. Many have, just by courage and knowing such is required. You are, after all, dealing with the Unknown realms (Known-Unknown-Unknowable-Emanation). Learn to express & feel the light & joyous side of all this; and practice seeing it with a sense of humour. If you sense something frightening, laugh, or recount something funny to yourself, and make yourself laugh. The night is the spirit-side of things.

Lastly: if you wish some incredible reading, begin with Ingo Swann. He is known as the 'father of remote viewing,' but that should not be your point of interest. Seek his other informations first. The RV'ing is more a personal choice, or field of study. His knowledge is extensive. Google him if you feel interested.

Luck & courage. Thanks for reading.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I meditate a lot in some different ways.
Meditate walking
sitting in chair and meditating during school

well I would have to say im like in the state of always meditating cause my mind is always so clear and im constinly playing with my energy.

Yeah i like to read lots. Certain things anyway like spiritual, magick, TK, myths, etc! Not interested in reading books in a school library, all those are boring to me.

You seem to know quite a bit though :O, could you msg me and give me more tips
?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Well, first I want you to know that, that isn't meditation, what you are describing, at least not all the time. Here is what it is:

The Inner Silence.

It is imperative that not just the quieting of mind occurs, but that the body becomes still. These two forces: Motion & Rest (Void) Motion & Rest, [repeat]. What you are describing is Contemplation, which has two phases, high & low.

You must stop all thought to reach the Inner Silence. This stops the propeller of thought, called the Infinity Factory, which normally rotates clockwise with the body. In the Inner Silence, the State of Stillness (akin to paralysis!) brings this Infinity Factor to a Standill, at which time, If one learns how, they can make the Infinity Factor propeller turn it's rotation counterclockwise, which is the Flow of the Spirit. It is actually attached to the Staff of Life within you, which is the Ka Tube (Central Light Core], or what is referred to as The Middle Path.

Youth tends to be filled with energy: they must learn to still it correctly, as we all must do. The action of Motion is Concentrative & Contemplative:

Concentration - Meditation - Contemplation (Lo or High) - Emanation (Enlightenment). This should be understood, and enacted (15 - 30 mins a day, if possible). The best meditation is done in the Dark, but any is good. The Subtle plasmic forces build better in the Dark (very dim light alright). That is not to say one shouldn't meditate in the Day/light, it's just two different aspects.

And the actual research into Ingo, a worthy & strong discipline for the Mind-Soul-Spirit, would be wise. Not pushing: Truth is hard to find: when someone can show another an authentic source of wisdom, it often is a good thing (sometimes things don't fit, of course, with certain people).

So, All states are good, but you must mix it with the Inner Silence. I doutbt not that you will discover why one day, perhaps soon.

Remember, you can do your meditation with a seed idea taken into the Silence, or without seed idea (True No-Mind, or Mind in Abeyance, which is the Supra-State).

I hope I haven't been rude in any way, as this is all good knowledge for you to have: you seem only to need some precision directions.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Oops! Thought you were talking about your Xmas gifts and I was going to tell you that you could give them all to me lol

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by haika

That's one kicker of a signature you've got there!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KennyRJR

Originally posted by veryrandomannonomous

I Was also having some experiencing with the feeling of warm and cold sudden rushes, I usually like to play around with my chakra enegy in my body in all sorts of way, but not to long ago my arm was getting a really cold feeling and then a warm feeling, jumped back and forth like 5 times.

When i was little i have always gotten picked on and i couldnt defend my self much since they were like 15+ years old and i was like age 5-10, and i had very bad leg problems, I decided to put a stop to it with my courage and since they made me an animal, i started to get in lots of fights to defend my self or others (No matter how old they were, sept the kids younger then me.) dont look at me like im a bad person cause im actually a very nice guy thats brave enough to stand up for myself or others.

I never got teased about my powers, cuz i was aware what was going on and i didnt want nobody to know, sept 1 day a very close cousin of mine moved into my town and i forgot how we knew each other had powers, but yeah..

I understand what you mean.

I think I will sort of keep it to myself from now on, at least around people I know. Our world is filled with cruel people, and sometimes secrecy, ignorance, or even false ignorance are our only defense against it. Still, it always feels like something really is touching me, but there is "nothing there." I wonder if the things pinched me, if there would be a mark... My parents aren't at all accepting of paranormal activities. I watched a program on this kind of thing, and I saw myself reflected in much of it. I tried to point it out to my mother, but she wouldn't listen. I have had premonitions when bad things are about to occur, but not like normal. When it is really bad, it can become something similar to a violent fit. It feels like I am having a seizure all day until it passes, or the most horrid of abdominal pains. I have put it off as PMS, but reading about this makes me seriously doubt that, as it rarely occurs during that time of the month. Things don't match up well, that makes me think that there is something more. It's either that.... or I'm mental...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join