It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ohio Family That Was Raided by Swat, RETURNED MY EMAIL!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I'm not sure who originally posted the *gas* prices, lol, but I found these prices:

“Under the proposal, if a state charged the “presumptive minimum rate” from the EPA, the cow tax would be $175 per dairy cow, $87.50 per head for beef cattle and a little more than $20 per pig,” Krause explained.

www.wyfb.org.../NWS281b9276fe1f.htm&ID=530&from=front" target="_blank" class="postlink">source

Even if the price was $1.00, I think it's a steaming pile of methane. As BlackOps719 pointed out:

How can the government charge farmers for animals releasing gas that is harming something that they do not own?

and...

...why hasnt the gas already destroyed the environment if it is as volatile and harmful as they claim?

edit: geez louise! it took me so long to get everything quoted and hypered that someone else posted it. also, sorry my post is broken and ugly. i don't know why it didn't work this time

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Miss Sile]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Miss Sile

True but how many imaginary taxes are there? Because this would be another one of those that doesn't make any sense.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just think if the dinosaurs still roamed the earth. Wonder how much methane a brontosaurus produced.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I emailed the manna storehouse directly and this is the response i got:

Yes, I can confirm that we had armed men in our home on December 1, 2008. They
took thousands of dollars worth of beef, lamb, poultry as well as our computers,
cell phones and business records. At this point, we have not talked to the press
except to confirm what I just told you - we have been putting our energies into
restoring our families and our home. Please know that as soon as we have a
statement ready for the press, I will send it to you.

Katie Stowers

Form letters are hardly proof of anything...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
A returned Email means it did not get to its destination. These people RESPONDED, not returned.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
reply to post by Lokey13

How did she email you to say that the armed men made off with her computers?

Geez, I don't know. I thought one person was assigned to one computer
and that was it. Clearly this story is flawed. In fact how is she even still
alive if they took all of her food too. This makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Why are soo many people saying this story is fake?

The reasons some of you people are coming up with to prove it's fake are way out there:

1.) How did she respond if they took her computer?

You can send and receive e-mails with all kinds of devices these days and she could also have answered from a friend or family members computer.

2.) The e-mail response is the same to others they've responded to

If they have a lawyer, there's a good chance the lawyer is telling them to respond the same way with anyone asking about the incident. They could also have set up an automated response on their site for now. Ask about something else and see what their reply is to test that.

3.) How are they still alive if they took all their food?

That could have been food meant only for their business and I'm sure they have money to buy more food. I don't think they'd suddenly all decide to just starve to death.

4.) It hasn't been mentioned in the MSM so it's not true

I'm surprised soo many on here are even taking that route to be honest.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Fletcher33

Good flick have it in my dvd collection , there are quite a few informative documentaries out there on the Monsanto and Rockefeller twists in the world , And As mentioned by Fletcher33 this is a must see video if you really want to get a true feel for the situation . And watch out for big brother. The M.I.B.'s are for the corporate good not the common good .

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
Why are soo many people saying this story is fake?

The reasons some of you people are coming up with to prove it's fake are way out there:

3.) How are they still alive if they took all their food?

That could have been food meant only for their business and I'm sure they have money to buy more food. I don't think they'd suddenly all decide to just starve to death.

For the record: My post about them being alive if they took all their food was
sarcasm. Same with the computer.. Hahahaaaa.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
the plan is to force people to eat meat full of chemicals antibiotics and throw in jail people who sell organic meat they do the same with pastrized milk ; welcome to nwo

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by k3456789
the plan is to force people to eat meat full of chemicals antibiotics and throw in jail people who sell organic meat they do the same with pastrized milk ; welcome to nwo

But why?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

What do you mean, WHY? You're on ATS. If they control all the food sources, they control all of us, and that's the goal.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Ask about something else and see what their reply is to test that.

That's an interesting idea. I'm surprised they answered the OP's email at all. I would never respond to someone who sent me an email that said they were "distrot". Even if I thought they might have my best interests in mind, there is no way I would be able to take them seriously and write a response.

On a side note; when I click on Lokey13's user name why does it say he's been banned? What's that all about?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This is another post, I recieved this email this morning. The Ohio family is taking legal action against the state of Ohio. Hopefully this will shut down all of you nay sayers that said this wasn't true.
Columbus - The Buckeye Institute's 1851 Center for Constitutional Law today took legal action against the Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA) and the Lorain County Health Department for violating the constitutional rights of John and Jacqueline Stowers of LaGrange, Ohio. The Stowers operate an organic food cooperative called Manna Storehouse. ODA and Lorain County Health Department agents forcefully raided their home and unlawfully seized the family's personal food supply, cell phones and personal computers. The legal center seeks to halt future similar raids. The complaint was filed in Lorain County Court of Common Pleas.

"The use of these police state tactics on a peaceful family is simply unacceptable," Buckeye Institute President David Hansen said. "Officers rushed into the Stowers' home with guns drawn and held the family - including ten young children - captive for six hours. This outrageous case of bureaucratic overreach must be addressed."

The Buckeye Institute argues the right to buy food directly from local farmers; distribute locally-grown food to neighbors; and pool resources to purchase food in bulk are rights that do not require a license. In addition, the right of peaceful citizens to be free from paramilitary police raids, searches and seizures is guaranteed under the Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution and Section 14, Article 1 of the Ohio Constitution.

"The Stowers' constitutional rights were violated over grass-fed cattle, pastured chickens and pesticide-free produce," Buckeye Institute 1851 Center of Constitutional Law Director Maurice Thompson said. "Ohioans do not need a government permission slip to run a family farm and co-op, and should not be subjected to raids when they do not have one. This legal action will ensure the ODA understands and respects Ohioans' rights."

On the morning of December 1, 2008, law enforcement officers forcefully entered the Stowers' residence, without first announcing they were police or stating the purpose of the visit. With guns drawn, officers swiftly and immediately moved to the upstairs of the home, finding ten children in the middle of a home-schooling lesson. Officers then moved Jacqueline Stowers and her children to their living room where they were held for more than six hours.

Such are raids are beyond the scope of the purely administrative authority delegated to ODA and county health departments. In enforcing licensure laws, these agencies are only permitted to contract for routine enforcement services. Forceful raids and sweeping searches and seizures are not routine, and exceed the authority granted to ODA and county health departments.

The Buckeye Institute seeks an injunction against similar future raids, and a declaration that such licensure laws are unconstitutional as applied the Stowers and individuals like them.

There has never been a complaint filed against Manna Storehouse or the Stowers related to the quality or healthfulness of the food distributed through the co-op. The Buckeye Institute's legal center will defend the Stowers from any criminal charges related to the raid.

www.buckeyeinstitute.org... : this is the original url, click here to view the file. You directly to the website to review the case. Thanks again this will probably be my last post; only trying to clearify my information. L.O.K.E.Y.1.3. signing out.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join