It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question? NASA # 2 Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Uncensored NASA Moon Images!! "The nations of the world will have to unite, for
the next war will be an interplanetary war. The
nations of the earth must someday make a
common front against attack by people from
other planets."
General Douglas MacArthur- Oct. 8, 1955

This is the second part of the video from QUESTION NASA #1 MARS

[edit on 9-12-2008 by BIONICLE ALEX]

Mod Note: Please don't use all caps in the title, OR I"LL START YELLING AT YOU.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Can some moderator please help with the image from You Tube video?

Thanks in advance

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
that youtube link still doesn't work.

here have another.

-

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thank you very much for helping me out.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Nice video. There is a good explanation as to why no stars in the photographs.

The Moon reflects alot of the sunlight, and it is very bright on the surface. Stars are extremely dim. When they took pictures, the exposures were set so that the surface brightness would not oversaturate the image, thus anything in the sky would not be seen, especially the dim stars.

Even in the orbital pictures, as the Apollo spacecrafts approached the Moon and we could get the entire Moon in the shot, there are no stars visible anywhere in the dark portion of the images because of the brightness of the Moon reflecting sunlight. It is like being in a dark room, then shine a flashlight directly at your eyes. You will only see the light, and nothing behind it, to the side of it and obviously, behind it. Your eye's retina will close to compensate for the increased light so that your optical nerves are not oversaturated. The same happens with taking a photograph of the Moon, or taking photographs on the Moon.

As to what may be ON the moon...thats another story!

There are some unusual anomalies in the pictures, and questionable things about some of the photographs that have the smears that have been called "airbrushed". I cannot say for certian that is the case, but if you want my opinion, I would say that yes something is behind that smear. What it would be is anyone's guess.

The "flying thing" in one of the photographs where the rover is next to that huge rock. To me, especially the close up, looks like a tear in the print, a small section somehow was torn off, or its a hole in the print. What would be needed is the transparancy negative to reproduce another print and see if this black spot is there again.

My conclusion is that Nothing Admitted Since Adam has never been totally upfront with the public about the Moon, Mars or space in general. The day they stopped sending live video transmissions from the shuttle missions, is the day I acknowledged to myself that they are obviously hiding something from us. Now that there are other nations sending out probes and planning manned missions to the Moon, perhaps Nasty Anomaly Scene Airbrushers will come clean and start telling us the truth.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 9-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Accusing NASA of a moon cover up is a stretch, even more so the Mars because taking detailed photos of the moons surface is not limited to NASA

furthermore I find UFO proponents bashing of NASA disgusting. They spend more money and time then anyone here trying to find life on other worlds, but becaus they arent receptive to the bizzare ideas that coe out of the UFO field, or they dont agree, or they wont study UFOs, what ever it is, they all of a sudden become the bad guy

[edit on 9-12-2008 by NavalFC]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
reply to post by RFBurns

Accusing NASA of a moon cover up is a stretch, even more so the Mars because taking detailed photos of the moons surface is not limited to NASA

furthermore I find UFO proponents bashing of NASA disgusting. They spend more money and time then anyone here trying to find life on other worlds, but because they aren't receptive to the bizzare ideas that coe out of the UFO field, or they dont agree, or they wont study UFOs, what ever it is, they all of a sudden become the bad guy

Why would Douglas MacArthur would come up with something like this back in 1955 if NASA was or is doing it's job like it supose too? WHY??

"The nations of the world will have to unite, for
other planets."

Isn't NASA's job to keep us American inform of what is going on in this planet and out of it as well? I mean whe the one (tax payers) that makes all this possible right? so what your saying is that the government has the right to shout all info from us? what about our own human history? whe have all the reasons and the right don't you think?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

reply to post by RFBurns

furthermore I find UFO proponents bashing of NASA disgusting. They spend more money and time then anyone here trying to find life on other worlds, but becaus they arent receptive to the bizzare ideas that coe out of the UFO field, or they dont agree, or they wont study UFOs, what ever it is, they all of a sudden become the bad guy

Furthermore I find YOUR bashing of free thinking individuals disgusting. And let me clue you in on something, if I had the funding that NASA gets, we would not be going round in circles in low Earth orbit for the last 30 years wasting all those funds on studies that have been done 20 times before just to keep up the game of "No Anomalies So Ahaha scenario. We would have Moon bases, manned missions out to Mars, mining operations and new industries, including space tourism and openess of space to the very ones who PAY FOR IT.

Thank you very much.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

theres a problem ...
NASA WASNT FORMED YET WHEN MAC SAID THAT

as far as your insitance tht I bash free thinkers no I dont.. I bash ridiculous arguments. I havent bashed a person yet. I have yet to make an RFBURNS is thread.

"if I had the funding that NASA gets, we would not be going round in circles in low Earth orbit for the last 30 years wasting all those funds on studies that have been done 20 times before just to keep up the game of "No Anomalies So Ahaha scenario"

ARE YOU BLIND? ARROGANT.. low orbit? in the last 30 years we have sent unmanned craft to every plaen in the solar system , have 2 going into interstellar space, discovered 312 exo planets, studies the surface of a comet, the list goes on and on. You have no clue what so ever what your tallking about..studies that have been done 20 times.. LIKE WHAT>?!

you have no clue just how much we have learned in the last 30 years..
so we dont live in the world of star trek boo fricken hoo RFBURNS. you know nothing.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Sending robots is NOTHING compared to sending men to the Moon.

I think anyone and everyone would agree to that. How about we take a poll eh?

Ok folks, here is the deal.

Is sending probes today and going in endless circles around the Earth just as inspiring as it once was when we were sending men to the Moon???

Vote yes or no.

Now lets see the end result of this little poll and let the people decide eh?

Sound fair enough? I think it is.

Let the people's vote count!!!

And if it was anything like Star Trek in today's world, you certianly would be singing a different tune....or perhaps not...but thats irrelevant and so is your reply.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 10-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

theres a problem ...
NASA WASNT FORMED YET WHEN MAC SAID THAT

as far as your insitance tht I bash free thinkers no I dont.. I bash ridiculous arguments. I havent bashed a person yet. I have yet to make an RFBURNS is thread.

"if I had the funding that NASA gets, we would not be going round in circles in low Earth orbit for the last 30 years wasting all those funds on studies that have been done 20 times before just to keep up the game of "No Anomalies So Ahaha scenario"

ARE YOU BLIND? ARROGANT.. low orbit? in the last 30 years we have sent unmanned craft to every plaen in the solar system , have 2 going into interstellar space, discovered 312 exo planets, studies the surface of a comet, the list goes on and on. You have no clue what so ever what your tallking about..studies that have been done 20 times.. LIKE WHAT>?!

you have no clue just how much we have learned in the last 30 years..
so we dont live in the world of star trek boo fricken hoo RFBURNS. you know nothing.

Ha ha ha! I can see that your getting cornered each time you argue about this subject, so NASA wasn't born in 1955 right? so that makes me more of a stronger believer in this subject, so how did he knew about this in 1955? why was he advising the public true Television with this comment? lol don't keep fighting against your own will. Your disapproving your self each time you try to make a point. You work for the government and I can smell it all the way here.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

do you know how much work goes into sending a probe, especially rovers to other planets all the way on the other side of the solar system?!!

do you realize how much more work and money it will take to send men to these places?

you think its so fricken easy just snap a finger, you have no clue of the work that actually goes into this.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

how did he know about what? Space?

Umm people knew about space and the fact that other planets existed long before NASA. are you joking?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

how did he know about what? Space?

Umm people knew about space and the fact that other planets existed long before NASA. are you joking?

You're avoiding my argument here lol read carefully what he said back in 1955 and try to understand. How did he knew about other life form from els were? back in 1955 there was no NASA by then right? what is he talking about in your words explain please?

"The nations of the world will have to unite, for
other planets."

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Wow is almost dawn and I'm still waiting for the answer
are you avoiding me lol

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
For all posters so far:

Nasa has had a vast amount of money given to them by you , the American public. You all have your opinion on the subject of Nasa, let me give you mine even though it's probably going to be uncalled for seeing as I'm an Englishman....

First off, the way outer space issue.
Yes there is a few space telescopes up there of various types including Hubble and yes due to them being up there we can see Planets and stars and gaseous clouds YAY. we have yet to find a planet with life on it as we know it, sure they can tell us what the atmospheric composition is maybe even conducive to life but there are no civilisations that 'we can detect' with our technology. Maybe there are alien telescopes looking at us but not seeing us because theyre not powerful enough (like ours), all it can tell them is what our atmosphere is made of.

Now the Nasa issue

Nasa Has had since the 60's quite a few trips up to space to low Earth orbit and a few to the Moon, Great, what did they find? who knows becasuse they have been ordered by TPTB to airbrush out something we people are not accustomed to, something we know nothing about and its better that we do not know than to worry about something.
There are hundred's of satellite's up there all for varying purposes both communications and covert spying. Back when Nasa started the Moon trips there was less debris up there to hit any craft heading out and when they got to the Moon theres no way of telling what they found ( if anything) because they have hidden it behind a smear or airbrush stroke. What is there that needs to be hidden? and why haven't they gone back ? .
They are the 2 questions we should be asking Nasa.

Yes they haven't been back ( that we know of and/ or has been published by the media) because the technology isn't good enough? But it was good enough for the 60's and 70's? Have they forgotten how to get to the Moon?
We have progressed so much even over the last 30/40/50 years technologicallywise that by now we should be going to the nearest Planets not just the nearest pebble on our doorstep. What with powerplant , shielding and computing power, the step needed back in the 60's were suicidal at least for the brave souls that went up, Your average home PC has got more computing power than the control room had in the 60's so why not computer design new craft? after all they have 'Deepblue' looking at climate simulations and that can make calculations that include a persons impact as an individual in the program. or whatever it was called.

Nasa's arguments also include the debris fields, that they AND others have put up there. If that's the case instead of sending rovers to mars and outer space shouldn't we be clearing up the litter, If the Navy can hit a satellite in orbit with a missile send a few more up to blow up the bigger pieces of junk., and allow the shuttle ( to serve it's life out) nudging the smaller pieces into Earthfall to burn up in the atmosphere, it will take a while as there are hundreds of thousands of bits and pieces ( including a toolbag tsk) to get rid of. Send up a fleet of shuttles , we have enough capability to do that at least , if the Governments actually stopped spending on war and thought about the big picture , the long game, the future of the human race.
Maybe if we cleaned up the local neighourhood then we can travel out further without fear of hitting anything and maybe the neighbours may actually want to come closer instead of it looking like we're the local Gypo's who just surround themselves with crap.
Would you wan to go to a family member who's front yard looked like a rubbish tip?

I also believe that Nasa has hidden at least some truth's about the Moon, Maybe they were warned away when they landed there, but seeing as it's in orbit around our planet shouldn't it be ours?
Maybe there was somebody there already and looking down from such a high vantage point they could see us as a violent race, killing each other over little pieces of Gold or paper.
Airbrushing or not Nasa should just publish every piece of information that they have collected over the years and let the people decide, there are super smart people on the streets as well as working for Nasa, let others make an informed decision.
Maybe Nasa is scared that if they started telling people the truth then the people would lynch any Nasa member they found, It's not like that, in the real world, if Nasa could stand up and say " yes we were wrong to hide the truth now here it all is" then the people of the world would have a new found respect for them instead of bashing them all the time.
Oh and Nasa? transmit live without any delay so you can cut the signal incase you see anything you dont want us to see.

Oh and as for the generals quote posted earlier, why did he say that back in 55?
don't forget is was only 8 years after Roswell . so why mention people from another planet instead of Russia?
HMM sounds a bit fishy to me , like he knew that we would pay the price for dealing with the Gray's instead of the Nordics. THe grey's offered technology .
Now thinking about it ,we have increaded technologically really fast over the last 50 years or so much more than in the last 300 years...... techonology they have given us is still theyre technology and can be distrupted by them. Sounds like we're being led to the slaughter rooms people. get your sheepskins on.....

I will welcome my new Grey overlord....

just my 2 Pence worth

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
According to the Bible, Archaeologist here on earth and Scientist Archaeologist (Astronauts) they agree in a celestial battle in the Heavens, our Moon was part of the Battle field more than 9 thousand years ago. still there is ruins on the moon as well as Mars. The Moon astronauts found an ancient Cyborg head and a space craft half way out the Moons surface, on Mars they found human look a like skull's, Pyramids and Ruins from intelligent civilisations. The geometry of this structures are to good to be ignored for opened minded people, there is no way those structure are made by nature. for me it seems that a huge part of our human history is denied from us from our government.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Unfortunately, and as much as it pains me, MacArthur apparently did not utter those words per se.

The quote stems from a meeting between him and the then Mayor of Naples, Achille Luaro, at MacArthur’s residence in the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City in October, 1955. The Mayor later relayed their brief meeting to the press, and stated that the General did express a belief that maybe someday Mankind would face the threat of a conflict with an alien force.

MacArthur said (in the quoted meeting):

General MacArthur described himself as “a confirmed optimist” regarding the possibility of another world war, Mayor Lauro said…He believes that because of the developments of science all the countries of the earth would have to unite to survive and make a common front against attack by people from other planets. The politics of the future would be cosmic, or interplanetary, in General MacArthur’s opinion, the Mayor continued. He quoted the military leader as saying that a thousand years from now todays civilisation would appear as obsolete as the stone age.”

www.snopes.com...

MacArthur’s words were taken out of context and expanded into lurid headlines such as (from a contemporary issue of the Chicago Tribune):

MacArthur Fears Space War

However, it does appear that MacArthur harboured an opinion as to the possible future of warfare, as opposed to having an insider knowledge of what was possibly to come. This can be confirmed in another, this time recorded speech, he gave on the 12th May, 1962, at West Point Military Academy (my emphasis):

You now face a new world - a world of change. The thrust into outer space of the satellite, spheres and missiles marked the beginning of another epoch in the long story of mankind - the chapter of the space age. In the five or more billions of years the scientists tell us it has taken to form the earth, in the three or more billion years of development of the human race, there has never been a greater, a more abrupt or staggering evolution. We deal now not with things of this world alone, but with the illimitable distances and as yet unfathomed mysteries of the universe. We are reaching out for a new and boundless frontier. We speak in strange terms: of harnessing the cosmic energy; of making winds and tides work for us; of creating unheard synthetic materials to supplement or even replace our old standard basics; of purifying sea water for our drink; of mining ocean floors for new fields of wealth and food; of disease preventatives to expand life into the hundred of years; of controlling the weather for a more equitable distribution of heat and cold, of rain and shine; of space ships to the moon; of the primary target in war, no longer limited to the armed forces of an enemy, but instead to include his civil populations; of ultimate conflict between a united human race and the sinister forces of some other planetary galaxy; of such dreams and fantasies as to make life the most exciting of all time.

www.taphilo.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
According to the Bible, Archaeologist here on earth and Scientist Archaeologist (Astronauts) they agree in a celestial battle in the Heavens, our Moon was part of the Battle field more than 9 thousand years ago. still there is ruins on the moon as well as Mars. The Moon astronauts found an ancient Cyborg head and a space craft half way out the Moons surface, on Mars they found human look a like skull's, Pyramids and Ruins from intelligent civilisations. The geometry of this structures are to good to be ignored for opened minded people, there is no way those structure are made by nature. for me it seems that a huge part of our human history is denied from us from our government.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by BIONICLE ALEX]

Couldn't agree more. It seems we may not be the first earth bound human civilisation to become technologically advanced and travel out to the moon and possibly Mars. The more I see photographs of structures on both of these celestial bodies the more convinced I become that NASA Isn't telling us what they really found. And lets face it, Farouk El Baz, a NASA scientist came right out and said it in an interview he gave to, I think it was Saga magazine.
" Not All Discoveries Have Been Disclosed. . !"

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Unfortunately, and as much as it pains me, MacArthur apparently did not utter those words per se.

The quote stems from a meeting between him and the then Mayor of Naples, Achille Luaro, at MacArthur’s residence in the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City in October, 1955. The Mayor later relayed their brief meeting to the press, and stated that the General did express a belief that maybe someday Mankind would face the threat of a conflict with an alien force.

MacArthur said (in the quoted meeting):

General MacArthur described himself as “a confirmed optimist” regarding the possibility of another world war, Mayor Lauro said…He believes that because of the developments of science all the countries of the earth would have to unite to survive and make a common front against attack by people from other planets. The politics of the future would be cosmic, or interplanetary, in General MacArthur’s opinion, the Mayor continued. He quoted the military leader as saying that a thousand years from now todays civilisation would appear as obsolete as the stone age.”

www.snopes.com...

MacArthur’s words were taken out of context and expanded into lurid headlines such as (from a contemporary issue of the Chicago Tribune):

MacArthur Fears Space War

However, it does appear that MacArthur harboured an opinion as to the possible future of warfare, as opposed to having an insider knowledge of what was possibly to come. This can be confirmed in another, this time recorded speech, he gave on the 12th May, 1962, at West Point Military Academy (my emphasis):

You now face a new world - a world of change. The thrust into outer space of the satellite, spheres and missiles marked the beginning of another epoch in the long story of mankind - the chapter of the space age. In the five or more billions of years the scientists tell us it has taken to form the earth, in the three or more billion years of development of the human race, there has never been a greater, a more abrupt or staggering evolution. We deal now not with things of this world alone, but with the illimitable distances and as yet unfathomed mysteries of the universe. We are reaching out for a new and boundless frontier. We speak in strange terms: of harnessing the cosmic energy; of making winds and tides work for us; of creating unheard synthetic materials to supplement or even replace our old standard basics; of purifying sea water for our drink; of mining ocean floors for new fields of wealth and food; of disease preventatives to expand life into the hundred of years; of controlling the weather for a more equitable distribution of heat and cold, of rain and shine; of space ships to the moon; of the primary target in war, no longer limited to the armed forces of an enemy, but instead to include his civil populations; of ultimate conflict between a united human race and the sinister forces of some other planetary galaxy; of such dreams and fantasies as to make life the most exciting of all time.

www.taphilo.com...

Wow!! that was a very good job cheers!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join