It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

man eating plant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is a man eating plant. It has a symbiotic relationship with the pink butterflies. The butterflies have a narcotic venom and bite any mammals, if provoked. Those mammals fall asleep on top of the vine's tendrils, at which point they are eventually covered in vines and devoured. In turn the vine flowers, which provides nectar for the butterflies.

It's the circle of life.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
brilliant drawing man! You have serious talent

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Sucks for the little kid who was chasing butterflies, slowly being eaten by a tree and all...I like it asmeone2. Thanks for the cool post this am.

ColoradoJens

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Sucks for the little kid who was chasing butterflies, slowly being eaten by a tree and all...I like it asmeone2. Thanks for the cool post this am.

ColoradoJens

You're welcome.

I have always wanted to weave a story around the picture.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I apologize for being so stupid asmeone2; you did the drawing too. That is really cool - I thought you posted something you saw and came up with a creative tag line - I see some childrens' books in your future...

ColoradoJens

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

I apologize for being so stupid asmeone2; you did the drawing too. That is really cool - I thought you posted something you saw and came up with a creative tag line - I see some childrens' books in your future...

ColoradoJens

Oh, I didn't even realize that you thought that!

It's okay though I didn't clarify that it was something I had done.

I like to do sci-fi, much more than i do kid's books.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I hope you took that as a compliment - I should have known, but the drawing reminds me of one of my kids books - sort of a mix of "The Giving Tree" Shel Silverstein and "The School Secretary from the Black Lagoon" by ahh...don't know. I like the pink tint - not overdone and alluring - to those with hair and warm blood...

Sci-fi and kids books go well together. $$$ is always a consideration to further one's talents. Thanks again - well done.

ColoradoJens

top topics

join