It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Virgin Mary' Brain Scan Image for Sale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

'Virgin Mary' Brain Scan Image for Sale

news.aol.com

(Dec. 9) - A woman suffering from a host of health problems is selling a brain scan image that she said shows the Virgin Mary's likeness. Pamela Latrimore plans to put the auction proceeds toward her considerable medical bills, WPTV.com reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.wptv.com...
Edit to add link and image.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by alyosha1981]

[edit on 9-12-2008 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This may be another crazy ebay thing but I can clearly make out the virginmary in this brainscan, thoughts on this subject " of course, although I would like to stear twords the "ethical' rammafications of this one any religous buff want give their take? I think that if someone wants to purchace this then more power to them, we all know about the potatoe chip jesus and so on and so forth and maybe these all could be mericles who knows my thought is no there not(for the record) but this could also be another mind eye effect you decide.

news.aol.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The typical case of using peoples religion and beliefs to make money. I'll give her a picture that shows the likeness of me giving her the finger for free :].

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I wonder how many actual bids this thing will recieve, I mean how many weak minded people will herrold this as another case of "devine intervention" and come running with money in hand to be the first to own it?

top topics

join