It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Is Qualified To Be President... Isn't He? (by Jim Marrs)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

But you picked WorldNetDaily because it's an easy target! There, see, I said it! I personally hate WorldNetDaily too! However, both sides on this issue are not perfect, but I would like to think that WE ultimately just want justice and truth.

It really has nothing to do with who the president elect is. It has to do with whoever the president elect is and his birth certificate.

Therefore, you have to understand that when people use words like right wing, republicans, sore losers, etc, it just shows us HOW REALLY CLEAR IT IS that we are in this situation in the first place.

And what is that? That is because we all hate Bush too much to be clearheaded..... NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by argilla11

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
Despite Polarik's compelling work showing Obama's Hawaiian Live Birth Certificate a fake, Hawaiian Department of Health Director Chiyome Fukino on Oct. 31 released a public statement that "The Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures." Hawaii's registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, also vouched for the existence of a complete birth certificate for Obama. Some days later, according to World Net Daily Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle placed the Obama birth certificate under seal and instructed the Department of Health "to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances."

I have to wonder if the Obamunists here are intentionallly avoiding the fact that the officials from the state of Hawaii are only saying that "yes we have the original" - they are not saying that it states he was born in the state of Hawaii, they do not identify the Father (since it appears nobody by the name of Obama was born in Hawaii in August of 1961) they are not saying what hosipital he was born in either.
They are not verifying one piece of information that anyone really wants to know.
And yes, someone born in another country can get a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

IS 'HIS Birth' The ISSUE which 'We, the People'
should in fact actually be carefully scrutinizing?
What if the "Natural Born Citizen"/"Place of Birth"
issue were a Red Herring allowing diversion from
serious, and perhaps fraudulent, circumstances
and events, such as A False Selective Service
Registration? ... A Serious Felony - or fraudulent
application to Special Scholarships or University
Admissions program slots reserved only for Worthy
Third World Citizen Scholars, under untrue claims
of Kenyan or Indonesian Citizenship?! THINK! ...
As it NOW Stands, When and IF The Official Birth
Record is Finally PRODUCED, and is seen as Valid,
then all persons who vigorously questioned HIS
Birth Facts would become discredited, with such
a guffawing that Bar...-O..ma's PAST would then
become effectively immunized against Further
and More Serious, Critical Inspection! Sweet! -
Questions and "What-IF?!" by one 'Iowan Idiot'.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Wouldn't a FOIA request just cover the request for the BC?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is getting pathetic. I dont care if I like Obama as President or not. People are so willing to make this country a MOCKERY ONCE AGAIN.... over a birth certificate. I dont care if he was born and raised at the North frigen Pole. OVER HALF of us voted for him. Over half of us decided that he could help this country out even if in the smallest way.

1) He will be 1 trillion times better than our current President.

2) Did you REALLY want McCain as President??

3) Are you THAT paranoid that this man will RUIN all of our lives??(Even worse than our current administration??)

With how badly everyone says that our constitution is trampled on by our government, this seems to be one of the biggest issues--- his birth certificate--- which he, and others have proven as legit

Seems to me, people are so bent on there being negative issues everywhere they look, that they are willing to put our countrys pride on the line, yet once again.

How many of you went to college for your political science degree. How many of you have you law degree???? How many of you have the bravery to try and change your local neighborhood??? How many of you have the intelligence and wit and patience and boldness, to be president????

i accept, and appreciate, that people want to make sure that our president to be, doesnt have too many demons hiding away. But if this is the worst that can be found... then I have no problem with that.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by argilla11

Originally posted by Rollinster
That's ridiculous. Every state has "public records." That means the "public" can have access to them. Births, deaths, marriages, crimes, etc... are all available to the public.

The State "seals records" on the persons request. I did this years ago regarding my juvenile record.

WAKE UP!

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
Despite Polarik's compelling work showing Obama's Hawaiian Live Birth Certificate a fake, Hawaiian Department of Health Director Chiyome Fukino on Oct. 31 released a public statement that "The Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures." Hawaii's registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, also vouched for the existence of a complete birth certificate for Obama. Some days later, according to World Net Daily Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle placed the Obama birth certificate under seal and instructed the Department of Health "to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances."

Yeah, okay my bad.

Ya know, you leave work and try to pick it up at home and completey forget where you were.

Danx - You too, my bad.

edit: sp

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Rollinster]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Constitutional issue is no hurdle, or at least one that hasn't been jumped before. Look what happened after the Chisholm decision back in the day, read Article III of the Constitution....how many "days" went by before Congress passed the 11th amendment because of that decision and how it essentially "fixed" an error in the Constitution. Do you think that Congress couldn't do it again? (fix, amend, the Constitution in less than 2 weeks)
Just to tweek some of you atheists that are strict constitutionalist....its the same thing as the Bible my friends. You have people interpreting the words to mean what they want them to mean.
The Constitution will not be any issue if for some reason Obama was born in the Soviet Union or Kenya or Mars. There is no reason for SCOTUS to even think about the issue, in fact they could just give judicial notice to Obama's birth place, and its over.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rizen
But you picked WorldNetDaily because it's an easy target! There, see, I said it! I personally hate WorldNetDaily too! However, both sides on this issue are not perfect, but I would like to think that WE ultimately just want justice and truth.

OK, if you don’t like WND and you say the Certificate of Live Birth that Obama posted was forged, what is your source for that?

I will if that's what makes you happy.

It won’t make me happy, I couldn’t care less honestly. You were the one that was apparently rejoicing on the possibility that the “Obama’s my momma crowd” are wrong and you would “point [our] fingers and laugh at [them]”.

I think the ObamaNation people just like to say that YOU are right, and WE are wrong.

I never said people were wrong regarding Obama’s eligibility in particular. I obviously can’t say for sure, but neither can you and your side.

What I said were wrong are certain misconceptions and rumors that are spread.

I and others have analyzed practically the majority of those claims on numerous other threads regarding this, and found them to be completely meritless when looking at the actual laws, and the ones that aren’t of a legal nature are based on nothing but hearsay and shady websites and blogs who spread them without backing them up with evidence.

Just as you like to get your information from websites with credibility, so do we. It’s just that you apparently have a double standard when it comes to information that you agree with from the start.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by danx]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheFacts
I have to wonder if the Obamunists here are intentionallly avoiding the fact that the officials from the state of Hawaii are only saying that "yes we have the original" - they are not saying that it states he was born in the state of Hawaii, they do not identify the Father (since it appears nobody by the name of Obama was born in Hawaii in August of 1961) they are not saying what hosipital he was born in either.
They are not verifying one piece of information that anyone really wants to know.
And yes, someone born in another country can get a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii.

Conspiracy breeds more conspiracy.

How much of a donation to the Hawaiian ________ did the Obama camp make?

No doubt they are just keeping it under lock and seal because they have nothing to hide.

HERE'S THE QUESTION

Why not show it? Huh? Just why not?

Tell me please. I really want to understand. I really do.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

I'm just saying. If you believe in Obama, then don't prepare for anything..... are you scared?

I will laugh at you because you failed to prepare.....

It's not double standard. I don't discriminate. I look at things and evaluate them intelligently through research too. But, I don't discriminate complete websites and all of their editors, and all of their articles..... I look at each one and make my decision.

On this particular issue, I happen to agree with WND and their research, I don't see the problem with that? Are you saying, I shouldn't read everything on CNN, FOX, MSNBC, I mean....... that's just crazy.

Ron Paul, Peter Schiff are always on FOX, other people on CNN, and others on NBC, so what?

You are just lazy to follow all of the pieces and decide for yourself, so you rely on.......what, TELL US...Tell us what source of news you watch and read "ONLY".

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

HERE'S THE QUESTION

There could be many reasons someone would not want their birth records disclosed.

I think this Anonymous poster on page 1 brings up the point that certain embarrassing things could be on it.

But the fact is that legally Obama isn’t required to disclose his what’s in his birth records. Until a Court requests it of him, obviously.

But even then, and I’ve said this before, most likely a Court wouldn’t reveal what’s on them. It would either say that Obama is eligible, or not, but would not publicly pronounce on what information is in his records.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The guy has flown all over the world many times and most recently as a representative of the US Govt.

How does that happen without a passport?

How do you get a passport without a birth certificate?

I say we follow that trail to find out how and who is responsible for issuing such credentials and on what grounds.

SHOW ME

Until relatively recently, minor children could travel on a parent's passport.

If we'd wanted to we could have put our kids on our passport(s) when we went to Great Britain a while back.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere

I dont care if he was born and raised at the North frigen Pole. OVER HALF of us voted for him. Over half of us decided that he could help this country out even if in the smallest way.

I bet you are one of those who complain about how Bush destroyed our constitution, but yet have no qualm if the constitution is tossed out so somebody who wasn't even born here can run for President. I am not talking about Obama just anybody in general since you say you don't care because half the people voted for him.

If you want somebody who wasn't born here to be eligible for President, get your Congressman to propose an amendment and get it passed and ratified. Until then let's adhere to the Supreme Law of the Land.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
MAN!!! I love this guy!!! Kinda puts everything into sharp contrast. And he is right on all points. GREAT POST JIM!!!!

This post isn'tthat great. If one would only read the laws concerning citizenship one would realize the Obama satisfies all the conditions to be a natural-born citizen. That is why the various lawsuits have been thrwon out by appelate courts, the suits had no merit at all.

The only reason this nonsense continues is that certain people refuse to accept that a liberal, black man has been elected President. I also think that no matter what proof is offered, these individuals will ignore it and do erverything they can to make Obama's term as President as rough as possible. So expect 4 years of this reactionary, quasi-racist tripe.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

We are concerned with the consequences of his/her actions regardless of who the president elect is.

You are concerned with OBAMA being the president. Please don't say you are not, because if somehow this happened and Bush was the president, you would be alongside with US, on THIS side, fighting yourself I guess.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

HERE'S THE QUESTION

There could be many reasons someone would not want their birth records disclosed.

I think this Anonymous poster on page 1 brings up the point that certain embarrassing things could be on it.

But the fact is that legally Obama isn’t required to disclose his what’s in his birth records. Until a Court requests it of him, obviously.

But even then, and I’ve said this before, most likely a Court wouldn’t reveal what’s on them. It would either say that Obama is eligible, or not, but would not publicly pronounce on what information is in his records.

I would even accept that; however, nothing is being shown or stated by the SCOTUS, Obama's people or anyone else other than a COLB and even that has it's own issues of genuineness. Look I am not trying to fight with you or anyone else in fact I agreed with you in my last post on credible citations; however, surely you must have some questions yourself. If you blindly believe what ANY agent of government says, why are you on ATS to begin with?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

HERE'S THE QUESTION

And that would probably be the best way to handle it. Obama can't see my health records under HIPAA without a good reason, and I don't want to know about his medical status, or his mom's. As long as the people placing armed guards around Obama's birth certificate are all Democrats, though, I'd like to see independent confirmation from someone who doesn't belong to the Party of Crooks that BO is actually a native-born American citizen.

John McCain walked around square corners to make sure we had documentation on his being a native-born citizen of the United States. And I wanted to know about that, because the first I'd heard about his paternity was that he was born in Panama, but he was born in the base infirmary where his dad was stationed, so that turned out not to be an issue.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Clear Thinker

suits had no merit at all

Is no merit and not having standing the same thing?

you choose to make it a racial issue but it isn't, at least not for many.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rizen
I'm just saying. If you believe in Obama, then don't prepare for anything..... are you scared?

If Obama was to be found ineligible, I’d be scared for the Country, yes, because I believe he was the best candidate and don’t think there are many politicians out there right now that could get us through all these problems efficiently.

But if that were to happen, so be it. The law is to be followed, and personal preferences have nothing to do with it. I’ve said this before.

You are just lazy to follow all of the pieces and decide for yourself, so you rely on.......what, TELL US...Tell us what source of news you watch and read "ONLY".

All the research I’ve done I’ve posted here and provided all the links I use as sources. I’ve focused mostly on the legal arguments and the lawsuits of Mr. Berg and Donofrio in particular, as those were/are the most popular, so most of my links are to federal or .edu websites that contain legislation.

If, after analyzing my research you still think I’m lazy, I will accept it. But now, I don’t. You can see my posts on this matter here. Hope you’re not lazy and will evaluate them carefully

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Actully, no, I',m not one of those people. The point that I was TRYING to make, is that I'm always hearing how our constituition is trampled on and pretty much ignored, but this whole birth cerificate thing has people in such a HUGE uproar... even more so than other issues going on today... It is like this is or biggest issue... something that holds very little merit, barley any proof(which seems to be on both sides), and the whole time it doesnt seem that too many people are looking at what the outcome would be IF it were found that he wasnt eligible to be president.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join