It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Is Qualified To Be President... Isn't He? (by Jim Marrs)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
That's why he sealed his records. If one has NOTHING to HIDE then why seal your history?

No person “seals his records”, the State does. Every State has people’s records sealed and isn’t allowed to publish them.

What Obama published on the web was a Certificate of Live Birth, which is a short form of the original birth record that the State holds, certificated by the State that it represents the information they have in the original records.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

Well that statement is flat out wrong .

Thanks xpert11. I stand corrected, should have phrased that differently.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Mr. Marrs, much respect.

While the essential laws and regulations have been circumvented by the well placed operatives, what is essential I think, is an understanding of what, from a certain perspective, could be the very image of the 'hand' guiding this talented young man into our great American enterprise's CEO position.

Mr. Obama has been touted by many of good things, and also many bad one's. But the complicity required in the purposeful breach of the social contract between citizen and state is well within the margin to be reasonably questioned; "Why?"

I hesitate to consider the possibilities implied by the notion that Mr. Obama could be a man of this character.

But of course, one doesn't rise to the Presidency of the United States alone. It is sort of frightening, the possibility of exactly 'who' is the instrumental operative source of the 'opportunities' which have led him here. What elemental aspect of control is being exposed, theoretically speaking, of course.

Or is it possible that such conspiratorial fugues are mere flights of fancy. Could Mr. Obama be haplessly following a path set for him?

I must say, the case is one of the power of 'belief' vs. the power of guilt. In theory, he has been 'elected', but can't serve.

This "Constitutional" crises scenario could be construed as a planned assault. So many must have known, should have known, should have responded 'proactively', should have reacted publicly. Yet none did. What is that saying about our political 'Parties", and the body politic? Has the corruption reached the point of no return? The Constitution demands otherwise. Yet the rhythm of the drum tells everyone to keep moving forward, eyes front, step in line. For the good of the herd.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
What I see here is still the exact same thing as in every other thread on this subject.

Those who question the BC and those who call them names for doing so.

In the meantime, the powers that be are laughing their behinds off that as predicted, planned, and implemented the people are still divided and cannot unify themselves to stop anything that they desire to do.

Here is how I see this playing out in both scenarios:

1) The courts decide he is ineligible, the result of this; civil war starting with riots that make the late sixties look like a child's game. Implementation of marshal law leading directly to a police state.

2) Nothing is done by the courts and as one of the sources (the Harvard law person with 4 degrees) stated, every single violation of any policy Obama signs, will be challenged in courts across the country and every single one will subpoena the BC as admissible evidence in order to determine the legitimacy of the law they are accused of breaking, thus resulting in a completely gridlocked court system across the nation.

In either case we the people lose. In my opinion, we would be better off going after the people who nominated this man without ensuring his credentials, it seems as though we would stand a better chance with that.

But the ultimate power still lies with us, we control the influx of money that the cash feeding machine called our government needs to survive. The question is in fact will the people of America do something. Refusing to pay taxes will only get us thrown in jail; however, if we all took a week off of work without pay and did not spend any money during that week, I believe that we would make an approximate 100 billion dollar statement to Washington, not to mention that businesses would now answer the call as well as their very survival depends on us spending money or that green garbage they sell off as money. The can make us pay taxes whether or not the law exists; however, they cannot make us go to work and spend our money. The answer is right before our eyes and yet we are blinded to our own power.

I started a thread on this very subject this afternoon, unfortunately there has been only one person that has viewed it, so it will have little if any benefit to anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Merry Christmas to All!

[edit on 12/9/2008 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Barack Obama has not shown wisdom in responding to this issue.

First he posts an unsigned, unstamped certificate that a certificate is on file on his "Stop the Smears" web site then after the conspiracy theorists get really excited, he removes it. But he still hasn't posted a real birth certificate yet. Not smart.

I assume that he has a passport (from his trip to the Mid East and Germany last summer.

I assume the State Department has a copy of his real birth certificate. Twenty-Seven years ago, my wife tried to get a passport with a certificate like the one Obama provide and was told it wasn't good enough. A judge could order the State Department to produce the birth certificate on file.

I assume that if it were possible to prove Obama wasn't qualified to be President, the Clintons would have done it before the end of the primary season. I don't trust the Clintons with much, but I do trust them to have tried to do that.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by CharlesMartel]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You guys are so naive.

Partisanship is the front.

Some of these guys are friends behind the doors.

This is planned in one way or another, by one "group" or another.

And, you bet your butt that there will be civil unrest when this pans out. Why do you thin Bush got ALLLLLL those Patriot Act-esque law in before he leaves office?

To prepare for what's coming. And Obama will be the commander in chief, and he will use the "laws" that was prepared for him by BUSH.

It's not so hard to get right? You just need to wake up and smell the sxxt.

It's easy to live with eyes closed.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel
First he posts an unsigned, unstamped certificate that a certificate is on file on his "Stop the Smears" web site then after the conspiracy theorists get really excited, he removes it.

He removed it? You mean this one?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Originally posted by Muundoggie
That's why he sealed his records. If one has NOTHING to HIDE then why seal your history?

No person “seals his records”, the State does. Every State has people’s records sealed and isn’t allowed to publish them.

That's ridiculous. Every state has "public records." That means the "public" can have access to them. Births, deaths, marriages, crimes, etc... are all available to the public.

The State "seals records" on the persons request. I did this years ago regarding my juvenile record.

WAKE UP!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Jim Geraghty, one of the first bloggers to raise the question of a possible Obama birth in Kenya, also raised a further question. "If Obama were born outside the United States, one could argue that he would not meet the legal definition of natural-born citizen ... because U.S. law at the time of his birth required his natural-born parent (his mother) to have resided in the United States for 10 years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16," wrote Geraghty, adding, that Ann Dunham, Obama's mother, was 18 when Obama was born "so she wouldn't have met the requirement of five years after the age of 16."

This is being interpreted incorrectly. US citizens were allowed to "visit" other countries back then and it didn't constitute as a reset on their citizenships. "Reside" means lived in another country as in the form of a legal residence.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

Yea, that fake one.

Stop using factcheck.org and the fake BC please.

It's wasting time to answer questions over and over again.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Rizen]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
And I think Warren Buffett puts it best when he said something like this, about investing...

"You will know who is swimming naked when the tide goes out". (or something similar, sue me).

So, the "Obama's my momma" crowd will be swimming naked when the shxt hits the fan.

I recommend ALL Obama backers to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, in preparing for what is coming.

Then us "Conspiracy Theorists" can point our fingers and laugh at the naked Obama-nation supporters!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rollinster
That's ridiculous. Every state has "public records." That means the "public" can have access to them. Births, deaths, marriages, crimes, etc... are all available to the public.

And what do public records have to do with vital records?

§338-18 Disclosure of records. (a) To protect the integrity of vital statistics records, to ensure their proper use, and to ensure the efficient and proper administration of the vital statistics system, it shall be unlawful for any person to permit inspection of, or to disclose information contained in vital statistics records, or to copy or issue a copy of all or part of any such record, except as authorized by this part or by rules adopted by the department of health.
(b) The department shall not permit inspection of public health statistics records, or issue a certified copy of any such record or part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant has a direct and tangible interest in the record.

This is from Hawaii’s statutes.

And this isn’t a Hawaii specific legislation either.

(1) BIRTH RECORDS.--Except for birth records over 100 years old which are not under seal pursuant to court order, all birth records of this state shall be confidential and are exempt from the provisions of s. 119.07(1).

This is from Florida’s statutes.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rizen
I recommend ALL Obama backers to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, in preparing for what is coming.
Then us "Conspiracy Theorists" can point our fingers and laugh at the naked Obama-nation supporters!

So if you’re proven wrong you will obviously publicly say so here on ATS, right?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yea, that fake one.

So factcheck.org is not a credible source, but WorldNetDaily and a guy that appears on a Youtube video with his face pixelated is?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rollinster

The State "seals records" on the persons request. I did this years ago regarding my juvenile record.

WAKE UP!

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
Despite Polarik's compelling work showing Obama's Hawaiian Live Birth Certificate a fake, Hawaiian Department of Health Director Chiyome Fukino on Oct. 31 released a public statement that "The Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures." Hawaii's registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, also vouched for the existence of a complete birth certificate for Obama. Some days later, according to World Net Daily Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle placed the Obama birth certificate under seal and instructed the Department of Health "to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances."

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by argilla11

Just goes to show how credible WND is...

It’s sad that Mr. Marrs, who is undoubtedly a great researcher, would settle for these Internet rumors instead of doing his own research.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Yea, that fake one.

So factcheck.org is not a credible source, but WorldNetDaily and a guy that appears on a Youtube video with his face pixelated is?

Although I am completely on the opposite side of the fence to you on this issue, actually, I think both candidates are boneheads, I do completely agree with you in this post. I have seen so many post here use ridiculous citations. Everything you read on the internet is not true. I would suggest to anyone that before the cite anything that they cross check it with at LEAST 2 other sources.

[edit on 12/9/2008 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
If Obama isn’t a citizen then he isn’t qualified to be President, period.

Well that statement is flat out wrong .

Qualified means that a candidate has had experience in areas that will help him/her with what ever job they are applying for . Eligibility is a set criteria that someone has to meet regardless of there qualifications . For example candidate has to be over the age of 35 regardless of there qualifications such as executive experience they have .

Originally posted by OrganizedChaos
Most people would assume that when you are born on a US Military Base that would equate to US Soil. I fully understand this has been debated before.

Umm no I think that you would find that US embassies not US military bases are American soil .

But the US Senate still voted on, and approved a resolution declaring him to be a Natural Born citizen making him eligible for POTUS.

Now why in the world would have given Congress that kind of power that contradicts the eligibility criteria they set out ?
This is getting more ludicrous as we go along .

No such 'Official' action has been taken regarding Obama, even after the SCOTUS conferenced on this issue on OUR dime.

Any judge who understands the US constitution on what is presumable a school boy level would have thrown out McCain eligibility in about five minutes . Instead the courts time has been wasted by a bunch of crack pots .

Look I'm not what you would call call a natural born NZ citizen . I gained my NZ citizenship from one of my parents . Since I was born in Perth I was not born on NZ soil . McCain almost certainly gained his US citizenship from one of his parents otherwise he would be a permanent resident .

Americans tend have a deserved reputation for insular but I never took some of them as being this dumb .

[edit on 9-12-2008 by xpert11]

I never said that US Bases abroad were US Soil. I said most people would ASSUME they were. Understand the difference? Believe it or not, the majority of Americans are not constitutional scholars, like so many here at ATS.

Older Americans consider him a war hero and MOST people wouldn't have questioned his eligibility. But instead of posting something to the internet, the Senate passed a resolution declaring their opinion that he is a natural born citizen. Binding or not.

The real disservice to the American people is that 'Natural Born' has never been clearly defined in the context of our Constitution. That's why the debate rages on.

I didn't vote for either Obama or McCain, but as a narrow minded American I have the right to question an elected officials eligibility and it appears I'm not alone!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
When the PEOTUS will not show his BC to put an end to a monster story or rumor that has merit, HE IS HIDING SOMETHING BIG!

Chicago, IL. is the one of the most corrupt places on earth. Someone who BUO may have dated in his younger years may no if he is hiding a VD or birth related condition. Some one did that up. If that is what it is then the case is over and he has my support. If not then he needs to be ousted back to Kenya.

Now, if you want a little better reaction to a great idea, RUN THE AD ABOUT THE BC IN THE ( ATLANTA JOURNAL CONSTITUTION! ) Run the same ad addressing the people of the south and something will be done about it.

Last but not least, how about getting a SENATOR to just simply ask him to show his Birth Certificate to the people of his state. He can just simply say my phone will not stop ringing!!!!!!!!!!!

This happened with IMMIGRATION! Call your Senators and Congressman and demand proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY SPEAK FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Just Watching,

*&^*%$

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

I will if that's what makes you happy. I think the ObamaNation people just like to say that YOU are right, and WE are wrong. WE are right wing for even questioning this, and YOU are just bi-partisan in your response. That is false.

WE, just want the truth, it could be McCain as President Elect now, and WE would still raise this question. WE just want justice. WE were not Bush supporters, or Right in any kind of Wing. We just want the truth.

WE will also go away if and when he lets us see the real BC, because we have no problem with Obama or being in the Obama-nation. We have a problem with this little piece of paper though, because this little piece of paper SYMBOLIZES something very dear to OUR hearts, and that is truth and justice.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join