It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Is Qualified To Be President... Isn't He? (by Jim Marrs)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Honestly, I think it would be impossible to give you what you ask because you have clearly made up your mind and therefore all links pointing to such doubt, you would deem incredible. So, why are you continuing on with this? Many, many other people, have questioned this issue and the most basic obvious answer is why spend money to avoid producing documentation for what has already been proven?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Obama had a harsh childhood. We should give him the benefit of the doubt. Although sometimes while examining his background history, I feel something isn't right, I feel it's a good change from the former Presidents with all the secrets they keep. Hey, maybe even Obama will reveal UFOs to us after all these years!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
re US Pres Obama,
That guy knows I'm calling from Canada and I still receive emails from either himself or top advisers since his mid-stint to become the Dem Presidential Nominee.
There's respect and class, but he's risen above those simple words, I feel.
Decoy

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
you can tell the opposition are really reaching to the low end of the barrels when they come out with stuff like this.

laughable.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

The constitution doesn’t support any such “panel” you’re proposing. Hm, who’s ignoring the law of the land here?

No offense, but you're... what? 12 years old!? The Constitution lays out VERY definitely what is required to be President. Any reasonable presumption that any of those requirements are in violation should require a full redress of grievances - also required by the Constitution.

Don't worry - the adults will handle this.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

The constitution doesn’t support any such “panel” you’re proposing. Hm, who’s ignoring the law of the land here?

No offense, but you're... what? 12 years old!? The Constitution lays out VERY definitely what is required to be President. Any reasonable presumption that any of those requirements are in violation should require a full redress of grievances - also required by the Constitution.

Don't worry - the adults will handle this.

Whos acting like the adult here? The one throwing around insults like yourself?

Yes the constitution requires the president to be a natural born, and thus the president satisfied those terms in the constitution, satisfied the laws, satisfied state heal officials and the majority of the american population. The people Obama cant seem to satisfy are the people that will hate him regardless... like yourself. So, its pritty much pointless having a reasonably debate about this because you will always dislike the guy. You allow your own biasness to overtake common sense on this birth cert conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Sure he is, just look at the experience 65 million ANTI-Americans voted for

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

IF ALL WHO USE LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE WOULD SAY, IF THE MAN HAS NOTHING TO HIDE, THEN STEP UP AND SHOW THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE THAT IS VAULTED TO PROVE ALL DOUBTERS WRONG.

HE HAS NOT DONE THAT, AND HAS FURTHER BEEN ORDERED BY THE SUPREME COURT TO PRODUCE, BUT HIRED A TEAM OF LOS ANGELES LAW FIRM TO BLOCK ALL PERSONAL RECORDS, AND HE STILL HAS NOT PRODUCED.....?
NOW YOUR OWN LOGIC MUST ASK, WHY WOULD THIS MAN DO THIS,.?

IT IS BECAUSE, HE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE.....!!!

WHEN THE RECORDS THAT SHOW HE WAS IN INDONESIA WITH HIS MOTHER AND HER NEW HUSBAND LOLO SOETORO, HE WAS ADOPTED AND BY THAT ACTION , HE BECAME AN INDONESIAN CITIZEN.

HIS PAPERS SHOW HIM AS BARRY SOETORO AND AN MUSLIM AND ATTENDED A MUSLIM SCHOOL FOR TWO YEARS AND WAS TAUGHT THE MUSLIM RELIGION, EVEN IN HIS FAUX PAS SAYING "I HAVE BEEN TO ALL OF THE 57 STATE NOW, EXCEPT WE ALL KNOW AMERICA HAS ONLY 50, ISLAM HAS 57.....!!!
IT WOULD BE DISASTERIOUS IF A HIDDEN ( MUSLIM ) LEARNED ALL OF THE USA MILITARY SECRETS....THAT IS VERY SCARY....WE WOULD BE CAPTIVES OF MUSLIMS AS ENGLAND IS NOW, WITH THEIR SHARIA LAW WHICH IS ISLAMIC, AND TAKEN OVER BY MUSLIMS.

THE AG E. HOLDER SAID AMERICANS ARE IGNORANT, HE MEANT ABOUT RACISM, BUT I TAKE IT AS ALL AMERICANS ARE FAST ASLEEP, SINCE THE MAJORITY VOTED FOR HIM, ( OR DID THEY ?) WITH ACORNS VOTING SYSTEM.

ALL OF YOU OBAMA VOTERS HOLD OUT YOUR PALMS, NOW LOOK AT THEM....NOW ,TURN THEM OVER TO YOUR BACK SIDE OF YOUR HAND....SAME SUBJECT , ONLY A DIFFERENT VIEW OF SAME THING.

THIS IS THE POINT AMERICANS ARE IGNORANT, FORGETTING THAT THERE ARE "ALWAYS" TWO SIDES OF A STORY.

YOU HAVE VOTED FOR THE PIED PIPER AND ARE ALL ON YOUR WAY TO DROWN IN THE RIVER. ... THANKS FOR TAKING US WITH YOU AND NOT BEING SMART ENOUGH TO LOOK AT THE SECOND OR OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY.
THERE IS A VERY DIFFERENT VIEW , WHICH NOT TO MANY WANT TO INVESTIGATE....WHY ?
DONT LIKE BEING WRONG AND ASHAMED THAT THERE ARE 250,000 OF US WHIO SIGNED THE PETITION TO INVESTIGATE FURTHER....CONGRESS ALSO HAS BEEN SUED FOR FAILURE TO "VET" HIM, JUST BECAUSE HE WAS A SENATOR, POSSIBLBY AN ILLEGAL ONE AT THAT ?
TIME TO START THINKING, WISE UP AND MAKE HIM PROVE HE IS OK TO BE PRESIDENT.......HE IS NOT ..!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I seriously wish I had a time machine and could travel back about 5 years ago. I'd definitely take a trip to Hawaii and Kenya, get copies of documents and just hold them. Geesh.... imagine what they'd be worth to TPTB today!!

BFO

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I can think of one reason Barack Obama would want to seal his birth certificate - the existence of perinatal health conditions which might be embarrassing to the President-Elect.

For example, a punctilious physician might enter whether or not genital abnomalities (for instance, hypospadias) might have existed in the infant, or whether or not the mother suffered from conditions that might have complicated the birth - such as presence of a few diseases about which Obama might have felt his opponents would have made hay. A positive VDRL, for instance. .

NONE of that would be on any valid birth record. Nothing of that nature is what he hiding. Those kinds of things are NOT even available to the person in question. THOSE kinds of birth data are highly confidential and NEVER disclosed on a birth certificate.

So, let's get real. Here, refute this:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
this is change you can believe in...........the change has begun..wait watch listen and see..

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

southern guardian...i have asked you before to show the documents that qualify him. you ignore me on this. i need a link that shows anything he claimed was transparent.
all you do is make claims without backing them up.
put up or shut up.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
With everything going on in the world this is what people are still focusing on? This is like that joke racing in the special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

Obama can be an alien at this point and I wouldn't care. We had a vote and he won by a landslide and even with how stuff is today I'm betting he would still win by a landslide so the "people" have chosen him. As far as the legal process goes there has been proof provided he can legaly be president. You can debate this proof forever but it wont matter because he will still be president and we will still be in a world of hurt with the economy and on the brink of world war.

This topic really needs to just find a rock to crawl under and never be seen again. There is much better angles to shoot at if you hate obama. This is not something you will win and has been discussed at length with documentation.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It's not just a question of whether Obama is qualified but rather are ANY qualified? What exactly qualifies anyone to be the country's leader?

The Obamas, Clintons or Bush's, Blairs or Browns of this world are mere political talking heads, allowed to be where they are by kissing the right butts and doing the bidding of the big money interests.
Even at the lower levels of government, the leaders are surrounded by an array of consultants from big business and academia, advising them on all policy issues. The Presidents / Prime Ministers we get are just slick talkers, nothing more, and they'd all screw us over big time to get to the top. That's the nature of career politicians, they don't really care about who they tread on, as long as they get to the top of the pile.

So, questioning Obamas competence to lead is meaningless as he's not the real power anyway. All the partisan bickering is merely to keep us all from uniting and demanding close scrutiny of the entire system. In reality it doesn't matter who is at the top as they are only there because they are allowed to be by the big boys behind the scenes.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

If Obama is NOT qualified then any laws he signed into power "ARE NOT LAW" that is why this question must be settled.

It is not about rebooblicans raising a dust, it is about whether we have a legitimate government. If thousands of citizens question his right to command troops or sign laws then he has to establish he has that legitimate right.

If ONE person at some future date, say twenty years from now, challenges a law signed by Obama and gets it in front of the Supreme Court, ALL the laws he signs could be declared void. That is the true problem here.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
reply to post by southern_Guardian

southern guardian...i have asked you before to show the documents that qualify him. you ignore me on this. i need a link that shows anything he claimed was transparent.
all you do is make claims without backing them up.
put up or shut up.

He has, his short form which has been verified by the hawaii state government and health officials. They have also confirmed his long form, however thats insignificant as in Hawaii law the short form of the certificate is the certification of the long form and cannot be any different. The short form is what 95% of americans refer to as their birth certificate and what many fringers are crying about now

Now you tell me why Obama isnt legally eligible to be president or "shut up. The majority of the country, the Hawaiian officials and health officials, Obamas two largest opponents have moved on and have not challanged this garbage..... all we have now are the rightwing fringe who hate Obama regardless of what he does.

Now where legally isnt Obama eligable to be president? The burden of proof lies on the fringers so "put up or shut up."

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
You know what the only real differences between the long form and the short form certificates are? Stuff like how you were born, what color your ass was at birth, weight at birth etc.... I mean seriously who uses that as ID let along wanting to see Obamas??

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Kozmo you may want to pay attention to the actual conversation you reply to. I was not discussing natural born citizenship, I was discussing a panel one member proposed in which no reasonable evidence was needed, clearly the constitution does not state that one can evoke such a circumstance without proper precedent and I’d like to see you quote where it does if you’re going to claim I’m wrong. By the way, most adults don't jump into conversations unless they've actually comprehended the discussion, are you by chance projecting your own youth insecurities onto me?
Cheers.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Blog Here

Interesting blog. "Why I care about Obama eligibility issue. "

Yes, it's WND .... but the author makes some great points.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Brilliant piece (as always), Jim. Level-headed and objective. Appreciate the facts.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join