It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Is Qualified To Be President... Isn't He? (by Jim Marrs)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by Aermacchi
. . .
HE OWES US THAT MUCH AND IT AINT LIKE WE ARE ASKING HIM FOR A DAMN KIDNEY! . . . .

The fact is, if he gave you both his kidneys, you's call them fake and demand his heart and lungs too.

Get over it. He's going to be President and he's already shown you more than he has to.

That's a fact??? mmm no wonder you people don't know facts from opinions. Why doesn't Obama just call our bluff and show us the damn BC and THEN we will see if I ask for his kidneys. If I do , THEN you can say it is a FACT!

Until then it is only an excuse to keep the truth hidden.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Anyone who would make claims about a document's validity from only seeing a jpg PICTURE of the document is most certainly a fraud.

And anyone who would unconditionally believe him... well... I can't help but think that they're not playing with a full deck.

It's PREPOSTEROUS to think that Polarik or anyone can tell anything from a picture of a document.

This is hysterical! The double standards you have for Obama are astounding. You say a jpg image is not credible of anything so why did all of you say it was proof when factcheck.org posted that same thing calling it proof!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Kailassa & Benevolent Heretic:

Excuse moi!

Please don't get your bloomers in a twist. It may cut off your circulation to your head!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

. . .
HE OWES US THAT MUCH AND IT AINT LIKE WE ARE ASKING HIM FOR A DAMN KIDNEY! . . . .

The fact is, if he gave you both his kidneys, you's call them fake and demand his heart and lungs too.

Get over it. He's going to be President and he's already shown you more than he has to.

really ? you guys keep using the same tired argument as if Obama has bent over backwards showing us evidence when from the very start all we have asked him to do is the same thing McCain was asked to do. Why it wasn't illegal for McCain to show us his vaulted BC and show where he was born nut when Obama is asked we get stonewalled. If you think what he has shown us is credible, then I will quote your boy heretic who said:

Anyone who would make claims about a document's validity from only seeing a jpg PICTURE of the document is most certainly a fraud

So there ya have it. Obama = FRAUD coward and pathological liar

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi . . . .
really ? you guys keep using the same tired argument as if Obama has bent over backwards showing us evidence when from the very start all we have asked him to do is the same thing McCain was asked to do. Why it wasn't illegal for McCain to show us his vaulted BC and show where he was born nut when Obama is asked we get stonewalled. If you think what he has shown us is credible, then I will quote your boy heretic who said:

Anyone who would make claims about a document's validity from only seeing a jpg PICTURE of the document is most certainly a fraud

My Boy heretic?

The sad part is that the rest of your posts contains no more accuracy than that did.

So you want Obama to show you his actual birth certificate in person?
Send him your address, and the money to cover it, and perhaps he will.

But it's guaranteed you'd call that a forgery too, because that's what you obviously want to believe.

McCain only put his on the web too, or did he visit you and show you the paper original?

Many people do not have the original birth certificate they got as a baby.

Some people choose to get the fancy version with footprints. This is not a legal document and is not considered legal identification.

Hawaii does not make the copies of the typewritten original available.

Check with their relevant department and you will find you cannot get the document you are demanding. They do not give that option.

And no-one has ever said it was illegal for McCain to show us his vaulted BC. These straw-men get rather boring.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

With all due respect...where there is smoke there is fire! It may actually be something entirely different that he may be hiding. A medical condition that he doesn't want exposed (then I cannot blame him)?

IF there is something squirmy happening, it would be best if it were exposed now, rather than later.

He looks good! He certainly sounds good! But...he FEELS wrong, for some reason!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet

With all due respect...where there is smoke there is fire! It may actually be something entirely different that he may be hiding. A medical condition that he doesn't want exposed (then I cannot blame him)?

IF there is something squirmy happening, it would be best if it were exposed now, rather than later.

He looks good! He certainly sounds good! But...he FEELS wrong, for some reason!

Right, so if I organise enough people to call you a bigamist, that proves you're a bigamist?

Character assassination != fire.

And did you read what I pointed out, that Hawaii only provides one type of birth certificate when you apply to get one, and that is the one you have seen?

I did notice that Obama does stand out as being different from past Presidents .... trying to work out what it is about him that's so different ...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I did notice that Obama does stand out as being different from past Presidents .... trying to work out what it is about him that's so different ...

Well, at least it is in print so we can quote you later!

"A man with experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument."

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

why did all of you say it was proof when factcheck.org posted that same thing calling it proof!

First, there is no "all of us". We aren't sitting in a room together or thinking with one mind.
I have said MANY times, that I THINK Obama was born in Hawaii and I could be wrong. I have said many times that there's no way to validate or invalidate his BC over the internet.

Secondly, factcheck.org did not validate it over the Internet. They held it in their hands. They also have an exemplary reputation for publishing facts against both major parties. And still, I do not call it proof of anything. It could be a very well-done fake. They could be lying. But I don't THINK so. I BELIEVE it's real. And factcheck's report only strengthens my belief, because they have shown to be a credible and factual organization AND they showed pictures of the actual document with folds and the stamp and everything. I know it's only pictures and not PROOF, but their testimony holds a lot of weight in my view.

And I stand by my argument that even if Obama posted his original on the Internet, NO ONE could verify it. If he put it in our hands, NONE of us could verify it as authentic or fake.

And yet... some of you believe some DUDE who calls himself "Dr" and blurs his face and voice... and claims he can magically tell that it's a fake from a scanned jpg over the Internet. THAT'S hysterical! He's probably a 14-year-old kid working on his dad's computer in the basement. He has NO credibility. Nobody even knows who he is.

My Boy heretic?

McCain only put his on the web too, or did he visit you and show you the paper original?

And no one questioned it...

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

If I have to produce my birth certificate for the US government why am I a "loonie" when I want Obama to do the same. Is he the king or a "public servant" serving ME???

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

dont take a hallucenogenic and post,k? to this day he has spent money not to reveal his place of origin. just cant get ahold of that ,can ya?

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

why is it that obama is totally real,and everyone else is speculated into never never land?
because he told you ,right?
why dont you want proof?
this also would not be the first time that someone got away with this. chester a arthur,the 21st prez was a british subject.
WELL I GUESS YOU HAVE ALL FOUND THE FIRST HONEST POLITICIAN

benevolent heretic said:
And yet... some of you believe some DUDE who calls himself "Dr" and blurs his face and voice... and claims he can magically tell that it's a fake from a scanned jpg over the Internet. THAT'S hysterical! He's probably a 14-year-old kid working on his dad's computer in the basement. He has NO credibility. Nobody even knows who he is.

i say:
AND YET...some of you believe some DUDE who calls himself "president"and blurs his birthplace and his past...and claims that he can magically change the entire world with the same old who's who, with a few speeches and no experience. THAT'S hysterical. he's probably born in a hut in kenya,is working with a bunch of unscrupulous people,and couldn,'t tell the truth if he wantd. he has NO CREDIBILITY. nobody even knows who he is!!!!!

that knife cuts both ways.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

i say:
AND YET...some of you believe some DUDE who calls himself "president"and blurs his birthplace and his past...and claims that he can magically change the entire world with the same old who's who, with a few speeches and no experience. THAT'S hysterical. he's probably born in a hut in kenya,is working with a bunch of unscrupulous people,and couldn,'t tell the truth if he wantd. he has NO CREDIBILITY. nobody even knows who he is!!!!!

And the problem is; the race card always gets thrown in and can be used to show that he didn't stand a chance because of racial abuse (yet he made it this far because of all the prejudice
...not!). America chose him as far as we know, BECAUSE HE is different, and does a good talk.

He has yet to prove anything. But regardless, it is going to go the way it is meant to, regardless of who is President. It just may be his bad luck to be the one that is used to bring it down.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

to this day he has spent money not to reveal his place of origin.

How do you define that? Please state what you mean by this statement and why you think it means he directly uses money to hide his origins. I'm sure some of the legal battle has cost money, but that is the legal battle, I don't see how that translates to spending money to hide your origins, that's simply combating a law suit. You can only make of that what you will, it isn't actual evidence of wrong doing unless you want it to be.

just cant get ahold of that ,can ya?

Again define what you mean by your statement and I'll respond, so far everything seems logical to me, but inconvienent.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

America chose him as far as we know, BECAUSE HE is different, and does a good talk.

And you know the millions of people who voted for him all did so because of these reasons how exactly? Please stop characterizing those who voted for Obama, it doesn't help your case. It only further convinces people that those questioning him on this issue are being bitter. Same goes for those who defend him on every freaking issue; it makes them look like mindless followers, while the rude branch of opposition looks like mindless "haters".

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rollinster

This is a great point. The President-Elect has traveled extensively throughout his career. A passport is a must. A birth certificate is one of the few requirements for this credential. I had to provide a BC upon getting my original passport in the late 1960's. And, then again when in the early 1990's, lost my passport and had to apply for a replacement. At the very least it would seem to me that the passport department of the U.S. State Department has a copy of Mr. Obamas BC. FYI: My grandfather, of non-American parents ,was born in Honolulu in 1901. I have a copy of his birth certificate.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The inane useless waste of time and bandwidth that this entire thread has occupied simply astounds.

I beseech ye all! Do something constructive with your time and cerebral energies. Please! Go out and help a neighbor. Help the elderly or infirm. Do something, anything productive FOR society, FOR your friends or family.

END THIS RIDICULOUS EXORCISE IN FUTILITY!

Why my rant? I have surveyed this thread and occasionally interjected since it's inception. No new points have been made in days yet people continue to re-hash the same old tired arguments.

Obama will be the next President. The election has been certified. Get over yourselves. Again, spend your time and energies doing something useful, Please.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
1) according Constitution there are 2 groups of US citizens: Natural-Born Citizens (NBC) and Naturalized Citizens.
"United States Constitution Amendment XIV
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and
subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States...";

2) according Constitution NBC and Naturalized Citizens are absolutely equal except one thing: only NBC can be POTUS;

3) according The Oath of Allegiance Naturalized Citizens are subject ONLY to the US jurisdiction. Persons wishing to be Naturalized US citizens have to give The Oath of Allegiance to the US, renounce and abjure any foreign jurisdiction and be subject of and to ONLY the US jurisdiction. These words - renounce and abjure any foreign jurisdiction - are THE KEY. It means that ONLY one jurisdiction is allowed for Naturalized Citizens - ONLY the US jurisdiction (it was a clear intention of framers - not to have any foreign influence on US citizens);

4) because according Constitution citizens of both groups are equal (except for being able to become POTUS) NBC, exactly as Naturalized Citizens, have to be subject ONLY to the US jurisdiction. This requirement is automatically performed for persons born to 2 married US citizens (or to a single (unmarried) US citizen) - so there is no need to give The Oath of Allegiance; if such babies also born in the US, they become not just US citizens - they are NBC;

5) as a result of said above persons born in the US to married parents who are a foreigner and a US citizen (this is exactly Mr. Obama's situation) cannot be NBC US citizens because they are subject to 2 jurisdictions at birth (not ONLY to the US jurisdiction). Such persons can become US citizens only through the process of NATURALIZATION. After that they of course CANNOT be NBC.

Obama, became Naturalized at the age of 18 when his dual-citizenship status "expired" even though he did not have to take the Oath of Allegiance. Because of this fact, he is not Constitutionally eligible to be POTUS.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
he will be one of the greatest presidents in the history of America. wait and see...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

He's the MESSIAH!! exempt from any scrutiny, even if we do get the facts as to his actual birthplace, will he be denied office? or will it be polished over like the other red flags did pre-election? someone wants this empty suit in office!

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join