It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Is Qualified To Be President... Isn't He? (by Jim Marrs)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by sos37
The way I read Marrs' article, the law does not automatically give citizenship to the child if the father is not an American citizen and the mother is. But instead of denying citizenship in this case, it looks to the mother and says "Okay, if the mother is a citizen and has lived in the U.S. for 10 years, 5 of which must be after the age of 16, then citizenship can be passed on", and at the time of his birth she didn't meet that requirement to pass on U.S. citizenship.

Marr's article does give that impression, which is an indication of how little truth it conveys.

The fact is, two illegal 13 year old immigrants can parachute into America, give birth the moment they hit the ground, and that child is an American citizen.

I expect you have been hearing complaints for years about this fact.

So there is no problem about the son of an American citizen and a legal immigrant, born in Hawaii in 1961, being a natural born citizen, because he was a citizen the moment he popped out without needing any law to make him so.

That is not the way the constitution was designed.

The laws that would be applied in this case would be that on the books at the time.

The only reason illegal alien invaders are able to get away with such things now is because the Constitution is being twisted to mean whatever whomever has to gain wants it to say.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Actually, if he is proven to be an illegal alien, as Berg seems to think, or even a non-natural born citizen, he is already a criminal for attempting to defraud the American people by running for President. Regardless of whether he was properly vetted or not.

What Mr. Berg thinks and what in reality something really is, are two completely different things.

Also, illegal aliens aren’t US citizens. For a person to be a Senator he is required to be a Senator for at least 9 years. If somehow someone has forgot to check that is he even a citizen, it didn’t start with the Presidential election and Dick Cheney must have egg on his face, since he sworn into office an illegal alien...

In order for a person to be a senator he is required to be a senator for at least 9 years???? Where did you pull that 'fact' from? And how do you become a senator if you're required to already be a senator first? I guess citizen votes really do not mean squat in this country!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Things will get clear. Obama will announce things about his nationality soon.
I just write a prediction about it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14/12/2008 by SpiritWorld]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

The copy on his site is a photoshop job.

And you came to this conclusion because of what evidence? Please post linkage.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
For a person to be a Senator he is required to be a Senator for at least 9 years.

Good one!

[edit on 9-12-2008 by OrganizedChaos]

[edit on 9-12-2008 by OrganizedChaos]

Ya know what is really funny is Danx said that, not true American. I was going to comment on it too but when I saw it was Danx saying it, I didn't have the heart knowing he thinks he is God's gift to ATS

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by danx

thank you! just what i was thinking.

and do you think he would have made the senate then ran for president without anyone he was running against check this out? trust me, his campain would have never got off the ground.

oh, and think about this too... Obama or a chance of Palin or the continuation of Bush. That should be enough to drop this issue.

First, running in chicago un opposed as he did is one reason, second reason is your suggestion is flawed, is the reason you don't think we should double check. You figure, surely they must have already. The fact is however,, NO ONE HAS! No one has seen this BC and the reason we INSIST he show is is the example you gave citing Bush.

We have already had one liar for eight years, this guy is already not being forthright hiding his entire past in sealed records and what baffles me the most about this is this.

HE OWES US THAT MUCH AND IT AINT LIKE WE ARE ASKING HIM FOR A DAMN KIDNEY! My God is it too much to ask someone who is asking all us to give him top secret security clearance as a rubber stamp to at least show his lousy BC! Is this TOO HARD for you people to understand without ridiculing as right wing nut jobs! I would THINK you would have thought this NOT an unusual request of someone you are about to make Commander in Chief, I would THINK this is common sense but is it common sense to allow someone who will have the power to do much of what George Bush has done to invade our privacy, spy on our communications all in the name of security, is it too much to ask the next guy to at least show us something other than what most identity thieves use and most illegall aliens use to get credit cards and drivers licenses??

What is that you ask??

A Hawaii COLB!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
reply to post by Jessicamsa

And you came to this conclusion because of what evidence? Please post linkage.

Jeez I guess we have been using photoshop so long we have forgotten people like you exist out there who don't have clue. I tell ya what Ill bet I can make one JUST like the one he has and YOU wouldn't know the difference but anyone who does this kind of thing with adobe can and does see the tell tale signs without much effort. It don't take a Phd to know that thing is BS and no one is going to show someone a link you would believe anyway because you simply about one thing and one thing only.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

I've been using Photoshop for ten years and I didn't see anything wrong with it.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa

For a person to be a Senator he is required to be a Senator for at least 9 years.

In order for a person to be a senator he is required to be a senator for at least 9 years???? Where did you pull that 'fact' from? And how do you become a senator if you're required to already be a senator first? I guess citizen votes really do not mean squat in this country!

It’s obvious that I meant a person is required to be a US citizen for at least 9 years to be able to be Senator.

And the little fact comes from Article I Section 3 of the Constitution.

Not really sure why you are picking on this, because I’m sure the people who read the whole thread, the context of my post, and most importantly, the people who I was discussing it with, understood what I meant.

I find it strange that after 24 pages of discussion, you decided you had to reply with a bunch of posts that didn’t add anything to the discussion, and practically all of your claims had been largely debunked already.

Debunked here for example, posted on page 23 by maybereal11 on this post.

Hawaii allows for the registration of live birth for those born in another state or another country.

I addressed this here, on page 22 of this thread, and apparently so has BH before.

The only reason illegal alien invaders are able to get away with such things now is because the Constitution is being twisted to mean whatever whomever has to gain wants it to say.

In 1898, in the case US v. Wong Kim Ark the Supreme Court decided that a person born in the United States to alien parents is a US citizen at birth.

So for over 100 years it has been interpreted that way.

Thank you for your contribution. You’ve helped remind people what are the facts and set straight, once again, what is true and what is bunk.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

Jeez I guess we have been using photoshop so long we have forgotten people like you exist out there who don't have clue

Translation: I have zero evidence, just insults.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
. . . .
Those that flew the planes into the buildings on 9/11 managed to get passports, etc and all with originally phony documents to begin with, and they had less resources to do so than Obama does.

Right. So it wouldn't matter what Obama produced, you'd just snarl that he had enough money to fake anything.

It must be frustrating to not be able to link him to those hijackers ....

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi
. . .
HE OWES US THAT MUCH AND IT AINT LIKE WE ARE ASKING HIM FOR A DAMN KIDNEY! . . . .

The fact is, if he gave you both his kidneys, you's call them fake and demand his heart and lungs too.

Get over it. He's going to be President and he's already shown you more than he has to.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
BHO can black out any HIPAA related information. All that needs to be seen is his name and place/hospital of birth. He promised transparency, right?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

If he was REALLY concerned about the will of the people, he would show this document and put it all to rest.

Exactly! I simply cannot understand why we aren't all in agreement on this. Putting aside all the legalise and "he said, she said" banter, this entire issue could be solved, America perhaps slightly more united, if he would just show the real document. It is amazing to me how many people still think he has done so. He has not produced his long form BC. Again, he has not produced his long form BC. All other documents, fake and real, don't give the essential information here that would solve this. Period. What it indicates, strongly indicates, is that when it comes right down to it he ultimately has zero concern or respect for the good of the country or his contituents. If he did, we would all matter, supporters and dissenters, and he would put this to rest once and for all.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by Aermacchi
. . .
HE OWES US THAT MUCH AND IT AINT LIKE WE ARE ASKING HIM FOR A DAMN KIDNEY! . . . .

The fact is, if he gave you both his kidneys, you's call them fake and demand his heart and lungs too.

Get over it. He's going to be President and he's already shown you more than he has to.

Actually if he gave both his Kidneys, yes they would declare that the Kidneys were fakes despite testimony from the doctors that removed them and confirmations from the medical community. THEN they would declare that the medical community is part of a left wing liberal conspiracy and that it is not to be trusted.....only doctors who aren't actually liscensed to practice medicine or practice voodoo should be considered credible...THEN they would demand his heart and lungs.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Has anyone seen movie: Head of State.. (from 2003) doesn't it seem to be quite similar to what was in 2008 ?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here is the link where you can see and hear Bill Richardson, former Governor of Mexico, Democrat candidate for President and Illegal-Alien Elect Hussein’s choice as Secretary of Commerce, telling French television in Spanish that Hussein is an “inmigrante,” an immigrant, which means he is not a natural-born citizen and is not eligible to be President:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Another:

Polarik's final report: Obama's 'Born' Conspiracy

polarik.blogtownhall.com...

The following link will take you to the site maintained by an expert who uses the name Ron Polarik, Ph.D. “Dr. Polarik” has many decades of experience with copying technology and documents. It is: /6euf2o. There you will find the most exhaustive analysis of Illegal-Alien Elect Hussein’s fraudulent birth records I have ever seen, overwhelming in detail.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet
Another:

Polarik's final report: Obama's 'Born' Conspiracy

polarik.blogtownhall.com...

The following link will take you to the site maintained by an expert who uses the name Ron Polarik, Ph.D. “Dr. Polarik” has many decades of experience with copying technology and documents. It is: /6euf2o. There you will find the most exhaustive analysis of Illegal-Alien Elect Hussein’s fraudulent birth records I have ever seen, overwhelming in detail.

You respect someone as an "expert" when he refuses to give his name, only shows a pixilated face and gives no reason to believe he holds any credentials whatsoever?

There are 3 million "experts" like him on Youtube.

I guess if you are going to refer to Obama by his middle name you are hardly the type to need actual evidence.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Anyone who would make claims about a document's validity from only seeing a jpg PICTURE of the document is most certainly a fraud.

And anyone who would unconditionally believe him... well... I can't help but think that they're not playing with a full deck.

It's PREPOSTEROUS to think that Polarik or anyone can tell anything from a picture of a document.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join