It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Fanasy 13 news???????????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JbT

oh i wanna see, i wanna see the new unvailing.

probably just the unvailing of the new dude

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated7
I honestly am sick of hearing of FFXIII, it's been a tease for way too long and I don't want to know anything about it until about a month before it comes out which should be somewhere in 2010.... I'm a proud PS3 owner and I'm very angry with square going to the box with this game!!!

Why are you angry? It's a game, everyone can now enjoy it. Also isn't verus still exclusive?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
the official website has the trailer up and its awesome!!!
i feel like im 23 again.

anyway, the gameplay looks amazing,

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
the official website has the trailer up and its awesome!!!
i feel like im 23 again.

anyway, the gameplay looks amazing,

Yep I was on that site when the countdown finished, the site was so busy it took forever for me to see it.

Geat graphics, great enviroments, great music, I hope they make the story amazing. Brings back those happy feelings I had before every FF comes out. Final fantasy 12 never got my attention much...

One thing that makes me happy is that the characters look really good in both FF13 and versus. The look like they got real character.

Long wait...

[edit on 28-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

right, let us not forget versus. i read an article years ago that said that it takes place in the city. and the mentality is that huge business buildings are the equivalent to old castles. and it makes sense, businesses are the new empires of our urban metropolises.

well, my ps3 is back and fixed after having a broken lense issue. they were kind enough to leave my hard drive alone, so all my pics and music are still there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join