It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Sentence for all Old People!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Where does old age come from and why do old people die? Let’s take a closer look into the hearts and minds of our seniors. Up against the staggering odds of snuffing it every minute and every hour of every day they courageously stand up to an extremist amoral dictatorship bent on sending them straight to the grave.

Let’s first get a better idea of what death means.

Death Pronunciation [deth] –noun

1. the act of dying; the end of life; the total and permanent cessation of all the vital functions of an organism. Compare BRAIN DEATH.

AKA:
• At room temperature
• Dirt nap
• Pushing up the daisies
• Stone dead
• Bereft of life
• Off the twig
• Kicked the bucket
• Shuffled off the mortal coil
• Run down the curtain
• Joined the choir invisible
• Paid Charon's fare
• Sleeping with the fishes
• Bought the farm
• belly up
• bloodless
• checked out
• erased
• extinct
• mortified
• offed
• rubbed out
• snuffed out
• bump off
• buy it
• cash in (or out)
• check out
• conk
• croak
• Dance the last dance
• eat it
• finished
• Gone into the west
• Kicked off
• Got a one-way ticket
• Popped off
• Snuffed
• Sprouted wings
• Succumbed
• Give up the ghost
• In the grave
• Executed
• Wacked
• Terminated
• Put down
• "going to the big ___(whatever) in the sky" (
• Worm food
• Fragged
• Buy a pine condo
• Got into the fertilizer business
• Become living-challenged
• T.U./Toes up/tits up/tango uniform
• get your wings

Now, let’s see some old people.

Everyone caught up? Good.

Here’s how man old people die a year in America.

Causes of Death Number of Deaths Rate per 100,000

65 years and over All causes 1,717,218 5,071.40
1 Diseases of heart 612,886 1,810.00
2 Malignant neoplasms, including neoplasms of lymphatic and Hematopoietic tissues 386,092 1,140.20
3 Cerebrovascular diseases 140,938 416.2
4 Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases and allied conditions 91,624 270.6
5 Pneumonia and influenza 73,968 218.4
6 Diabetes mellitus 46,194 136.4
7 Accidents and adverse effects 30,564 90.3
. . . Motor vehicle accidents 7,539 22.3
. . . All other accidents and adverse effects 23,025 68
8 Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis 20,955 61.9
9 Alzheimer's disease 20,848 61.6
10 Septicemia 17,340 51.2
. . . All other causes (Residual) 275,809 814.5

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.disastercenter.com...

Here’s a very clear explanation of what is happening to our geezers and a possible attempt at recovery.

The precipitous decline of anabolic hormone levels that occurs as humans and animals age results in a decline of cellular energy production throughout the whole body. It is this decline that allows the deterioration of the body and leads us to pose the obvious questions: should we attempt to re-establish the hormonal synchrony and mid-life hormonal levels?

www.ingentaconnect.com...

The odds of a death case being reversed are fairly slim. Without the use of a village shaman or some serious black magic we’re thinking there’s no coming back.

Death and the incurable patient
The issue of 'death with dignity' seems to be a
recurrent feature of public debate in medical ethics.
The court hearing of the Karen Quinlan case in
New Jersey, USA, and the introduction to the
upper house of the British Parliament of Baroness
Wootton's Incurable Patients Bill (for a description
of its clauses, see 'The parliamentary scene, p. 37)
both demonstrate how many questions remain
unresolved in people's minds about the clinical
management of 'hopeless cases'.

www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...

What does a couple of our lord almightys have to say about this?

Genesis 15:15 (New International Version)

15 You, however, will go to your fathers in peace and be buried at a good old age.

Genesis 25:8 (New International Version)

8 Then Abraham breathed his last and died at a good old age, an old man and full of years; and he was gathered to his people.

God wants you to die old.

Matthew 19:14

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

God wants your children too, but that's a different story.

Even Buddha admits old people have it comin, not even a sliver of hope.

Those who live to a hundred are all headed to an end in death."
[From SN 48.41, Jara Sutta - Old Age]

Well the evidence is in, old people are gonna get it whether they like it or not. God and man both conspire against you and there beist no place to hide in all the world.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Mozzy]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Clearly this is a conspiracy of epic porportions.

No old person has ever made it out of life without dying.

Now I'm really freaking out.

We need a guide.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Not much to add other than the results of a recent survey found that 10 out of 10 people
will die some day.

Since we are born crying in a room full of laughing people I think it is only fitting
that if you have lived your life to it's fullest, we should hope to die laughing in a room full of crying people.

"Dirt Nap".....that one just kills me.

regards......kk

[edit on 9-12-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes we will all die but I say its the quality and not the quantity of life that matters. If you should have both then more the better. Most, however, will get old and crippled or their brains give up on them. That is the worst part of being old. Just try to live as healthy as you possible can and exercise no matter what and don't worry. Its not worth it.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
yeah death will come for us all one way or another. makes me feel like reading a terry pratchet book.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
For me, this amazing short music video pretty much sums it up.

How a seemingly random moment can alter your life forever and that life is fleeting.

( Relevant to thread.) Watch until end. Enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

regards.....kk

[edit on 11-12-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Here's the video that isn't available anymore

some things are just an instant classic.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Just like a world tour it’s not the destination but the journey to enjoy.
Take time to take in the view

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Dr. Sanja Gupta said on CNN that no-one has died of old age in America since 1956.

We have been under a barage of poison since then, causing a multitude of diseases that sicken and slowly kill people, sucking up their assets through pharmaceutical companies and health institutions.

The list of incurable diseases has grown, instead of decreased even with all the advances in medicine.

Prescribed drugs kill three times more than illegal drugs.

Hell, doctors are prescribing Extacy for depression. Talk about hypocrasy.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I personally have a great fear of death and an seeking professional help for it, I have just recently experienced my first 2 family deaths and was very rattled by them ( I believe these to be be the cause of my current condition) I guess I just need to know that everything will be alright when I go and in the final moments will I know that I am indeed dying? a slew of other questions could follow but I won't bore you, I hop I will live to a "good old age"

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I disagree Sir, and most passionately too! I think you'll find that only 9 out 10 people die at all. 1 in 10 go on to support the Montauk Project and various other 'Black Projects.' As we speak, Einstein is being held prisoner by no less than Hitler himself in the Dulce Alien Base. Many others are exchanging future tech with humans and aliens from other dimensions. The world knows not the sacrifices these heroes make on behalf of a humanity under threat from death, the ultimate Grey alien

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
There is no such thing as death! Death is only the means in which our bodies no longer function.
Our energy moves onto higher levels. We are not our bodies, in which we are taught every day. We are made to fear death.. When death happens to each one of us.. However its not the end of all.
Its only the end to the 1% sense range you have while you are here.

We are tuned into a system that only allows us to sense 1% of all energies and senses.. Don't you think for a moment there could be more to death than just what our bodies tell us..

I say.. The death of ones body is not the death of what and who we are deep within..
We are all going to exp. this. And do not fear. We all get to go through it!
Non of us get to skip that section of what and who we are!!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I wish I had your faith in that, What scares me the most is that "when the lights go out" that's it...

I'm not saying that that is true, I'm saying that if it is, that is what I am most afraid of... I'd rather burn in hell for all eternity, than to just have it all end...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctordoom
Dr. Sanja Gupta said on CNN that no-one has died of old age in America since 1956.

We have been under a barage of poison since then, causing a multitude of diseases that sicken and slowly kill people, sucking up their assets through pharmaceutical companies and health institutions.

The list of incurable diseases has grown, instead of decreased even with all the advances in medicine.

Prescribed drugs kill three times more than illegal drugs.

Hell, doctors are prescribing Extacy for depression. Talk about hypocrasy.

This I truly believe. The fact is, nobody really "dies," what they do is drop that old, worn out body, and move to a new dimension, IMHO, the 4th. dimension, and stay there for a time, up to 100 years, then plan their next life, according that what the spirit wants to learn and experience, and then go down to a new mother. We are all spirits, people, composed of pure energy, which cannot be destroyed. We are actually immortal.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If I thought I had to live another 100 years I would drive off a tall cliff right now.

No, I don't want to die right now...I'm having too much fun living. But I sometimes wonder just how much pain and heartache a person can take

Being oldest member of my family and that family being large and living close to me can sometimes be almost unbearable. You never know what joy or heartache will come with each day. Staying medicated helps

I believe death to be a relief from our earthly sorrows and a release of our spirit that lives on.

I'm not concerned about 2012 at all. I just hope I'm still alive and kicking then. I'm thankful to be old in the present time.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SideWynder

Don't worry SideWynder, the 'life' we are living is an illusion, the 'lights'only go out for about one second, then you will find yourself feeling fitter and more comfortable than you could ever imagine, and so wide awake with all your faculties and memories.
Above all, death is nothing to worry about, it's simply a continuation of the life you left behind when you were born.
You are a Spiritual Being having a Human experience, and eventually, just like the rest of us you will one day return 'Home'.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I thank you for your kind words, and yes it does help..

I still am not 100% sure, nor do I have your faith.. but just the possibility of some sort of afterlife is comforting.. to me at least...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

LOL... My father will be 95 this spring..he is in excellent shape both mind and body... Last winter he was outside shoveling out all the "old people" the neighbor that is closest to his age is 72...

Anyway he is "bound and determined" to live to see 100... for two reasons.
1- just the numerical significance of the #.. kinda like an odometer...lol

2- he will then have been retired for as long as he actually worked for the railroad!!!! ( I think this is the main reason he wants to see 100years) LOL

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SideWynder

They say something like by 2200 (Even though one doctor said in our childrens life time it may happen.) or sooner, life spans will be 1000's of years or longer for general public. Nanotechnology and Special cells that replenish them self for ever etc etc.

AT this time I think a multi nation lottery to have children will be implemented.

GOD BLESS

Its to bad we here on ats will someday have to die.. *CRY*
your energy joins what side of the force you were of in this life. be it evil or good.
If you have a cup of tee and you break the cup the tea is still there is just changes.
Reincarnation of your energy...Into a evolved heaven or uninvolved hell.
Be good and your soul energy gets to become a higher consciousness being....Be evil and your reborn in a uninvolved hell.
Heaven Or Hell...Were reborn.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by One_of_Manny]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Were you once a child? As you became an adult, does the child inside you not "die"?

Death of the body, and death of consciousness are 2 different things. The body will die, but that doesn't mean your consciousness dies. When a family member dies, it is only from your reality they died, in their reality they are still alive etc.

Just another stage in consciousness IMO. I personally worry more about the moments leading up to death than the death itself.

Even if there is nothing beyond death - without consciousness to know it - it wouldn't exist and you wouldn't even be able to say - hah, I told you nothing happened after death - because the very act of being conscious of what happened after death in itself means you are still consciously alive.

I imagine by the time you get old enough, you are pretty much ready to die. There is only so much this limited world can give you. When you are a child, everything is exciting and new. By the time you get old, everything has been done before, and it's all about maximizing the things you enjoyed/enjoy. But we will even eventually grow tired of that even, like an old video game. Sure you'll remember how great the good times were, but for some reason when you pick it up now it's just not the same.

It's possible you won't even experience the death. Just because the body is alive and such doesn't mean consciousness is still there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join