It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien viral DNA. Could it stop the 2012 awakening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I recently watched the film Invasion
www.eyeforfilm.co.uk...

The film is based around how an alien race decides to "upgrade" the human race by incorporating alien DNA into ours via an alien virus. Once this virus takes effect all aggression, emotion and war like tendancies were removed. Although the resulting humans were no longer aggressive, they had lost the "spark" that is to be human.

What if the 2012 awakening/shift is to be prevented by an alien virus. Those then effected by this virus would be unable to progress, the veil will not be lifted and most of us would get stuck in this 3D physical plane, unable to reach the 4th dimension. This is something those in positions of power and knowledge would most probably welcome.

The virus could be delivered in many ways, some as simple as water ,food and air. More complex routes would be via alien implants, nanotechnology and immunisation.

Maybe many will reach the point of awakening as 2012 draws nearer, only to be halted by an alien virus. I can see why some would see such a virus as a good thing, the mass removal of aggression and hate could be seen as progress as no danger to the Earth would then exist. However we would then all walk around with a Borg like mentality, we would loose our individuality. We would no longer seek the many answers we do now, which would then lead to no more progress, we would simply just exist.

Only this week the cold sore virus, Herpes Simplex has been linked to alzhiemers disease. This shows how a simple virus can effect our awarness and memory and eventually take away the very essense of ourselves.

I realize this film is total science fiction but what if such a virus is already with us, moving in and around our bodies slowly switching our new awarness off that was to set us on our journey into the 4th dimension?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sounds like a good movie! You should totally write a script for that baby. Good luck in hollywood!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
read the post I just made on a thread in this forum (Skunk works that is)....thread title is "the chosen one".

It might offer you some food for thought on the subject of alien plans for mankind....

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I realize this film is total science fiction but what if such a virus is already with us, moving in and around our bodies slowly switching our new awarness off that was to set us on our journey into the 4th dimension?

The Earth is still going to become a 4D planet. Its already going through this and the 2012 galactic alignment is the final part of the Earths ascension. No alien bug is going to stop that!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

The Earth is still going to become a 4D planet. Its already going through this and the 2012 galactic alignment is the final part of the Earths ascension. No alien bug is going to stop that!!

Not only is the film science fiction... so far the other posts concerning it are too.

Galactic alignment? What exact alignment do you refer to here?

Alien bug? Maybe you could offer some evidence of aliens at all or their purported DNA before you ask me to believe that said DNA is going to be combined with my own as part of some nefarious plot to keep the Earthling down?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

Not only is the film science fiction... so far the other posts concerning it are too.

Galactic alignment? What exact alignment do you refer to here?

Alien bug? Maybe you could offer some evidence of aliens at all or their purported DNA before you ask me to believe that said DNA is going to be combined with my own as part of some nefarious plot to keep the Earthling down?

alignment2012.com... Is what headlightone is refering to, this is a true astronomical event that occurs every 26,000 years and is NOT science fiction. There has been many threads on this very subject on ATS and certainly is not a new idea. Just put 2012 into the search engine, I imagine quite a lot of threads will come up.

As to the alien bug being science fiction yes maybe it is, the thread is asking the question if it were to be released into our genome would it stop a human shift in awarness, but your right I dont have any proof such a bug actually exists. However this does not mean it could not happen.

Offer evidence that aliens exist...now you know as well as I and headlightone does..we cant. No one on this site can, yet I see many threads on alien encounters but as yet no proof that is absolute has been offered anywhere. I totally believe in aliens, to think otherwise would be small minded of me. I like many on this site , probably including headlightone have had dealings with aliens but this thread is not about that, you can check my previous threads for my personal evidence on this if you wish but Im not going to go through it all again in here.

There is plenty evidence of viruses suddenly turning up from no where after millions of years, the AIDS virus is one. I still find it hard to believe that a virus that attacks our T cells (cells of our immunity) with such devestating results can suddenly just turn up in the 1980's . Where had it been for all these centuries? Why after decades are we still unable to treat this virus? Millions of pounds have gone into researching that virus yet its still without a cure. Im not saying AIDS is alien but it does show how strange viruses can suddenly appear on Earth dont you think. Yes there are plenty of ideas on where it came from, the single green monkey escaping from the rain forest is one, but do you really believe this??? I dont.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

Other evidence of possible alien viruses/bacteria being released into our atmosphere is the very new and strange disease "Morgellons" video.google.com... I think this has been released to definatly attack our DNA is some way and bring changes about in us.

I also saw a Horizon programme (Scientific programme based on facts) that was about how millions of people have suddenly over the last two decades actually become allergic to the Earth and their environment. In some areas of the world whole populations have become severly allergic to most every day natural elements. I find it strange that humans are now finding they cant actually live without becoming allergic to their surroundings. Alot of these new allergies are actually resulting in death from toxic shock to this antigens.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi MG,
Great to see you still about.
I like the premise of your thread but have some problems with it. You make the assumption that 2012 is certainty. Also, for those that have a belief in the certainty of 2012, your inject a rationale to excuse 2012, if it does not happen. Can You see my point.
I find this is very religious in nature. But you know what perspective I come from so I know no offence will be taken.

On the subject of the Allignment, there was a similar alignment in 2000(this one planetary) that was supposed to have effects on Earth and us, that where supposed to have quite a magnitude to them, I find that that resembles this approaching event. It inspired books and theories, sound familiar?

And here are some examples of the Spiritual Insights that this allignment Inspired.

The Spiritual Meaning of the Grand Alignment

As all important celestial alignments, The Grand Planetary Alignment represents a star gate through which we can all open up to higher consciousness. The effects of the enormous gravitational and magnetic forces caused by this alignment will be felt by most of us, including people who are not close to astrology, New Age and light-work.
Spiritual Teaching: The great planetary allignment, May 5, 2000

So we can see that it is typical to attribute great significance to these events. And if you look at any religion, New Age or Old World you will see Astrological importance woven into most if not all systems, doctrine and dogma. I mean, if it wasn't for atrological events, The Three kings would not have found Jesus.

I like the Idea and applaud your creative approach to the topic and am glad to see you still active.
Take Care MG.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Well this IS the skunk works forum. It's perfectly fine to post things here that assume all kinds of wacky ideas are true to start with. If you don't believe any of the assumptions, it's probably best not to bother trying to debunk threads like these.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

What if the 2012 awakening/shift is to be prevented by an alien virus. Those then effected by this virus would be unable to progress, the veil will not be lifted and most of us would get stuck in this 3D physical plane, unable to reach the 4th dimension. This is something those in positions of power and knowledge would most probably welcome.

In Linda Moulton Howe's book "An Alien Harvest", she has copies of government documents where there is a good deal of the information amassed about the "EBE's" etc.. and how they took already evolving primates on Earth, and upgraded their DNA using viruses, every couple hundred-to-ten thousands of years stage by stage.

What if the "awakening" .. IS a virus that changes DNA?

What if this "spark that makes us human" is nothing compared to the oneness and mutual awareness of non-conflicting realities that "network-linked-minds" can experience?

Look at us now, enjoying each other's ideas and companies.. as a part of a network of minds.. the internet.
What if this "link" was biological?
What if there was a whole new paradigm of thought that came along with that?

what if it wasn't all blah-and drab like the "borg" or the people in the invasion movie?
what if it was incredibly exciting and brought you closer spiritually to the universe that we're all part of..
all the while maintaining your individual perspective and contribution.

If they HAVE been upgrading our genetic makeup so very slowly over long gaps in time.. they're doing so to give it time to progress and develop.. and not make huge changes that fail because they're too big of a change for the human to take.
I'd think that this next step.. if it is resultant of their upgrade viruses being used again for this next step..
would be just as gradual.. but greater.. exponentially relative to what we can handle now..because we can understand it this time.
or at least try to.. in order to cope with it.

-

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I just read it, and I've heard of this new "savior" and do not believe this comes from ets. This is a "cabal" thing, trying to solidify their power and nwo. True ets are more into "popping" our religious bubbles than maintaining systems like that.

The ets associated with our planet, over time, the ones in particular associated with our cabal, are the renegades. The various species of ets visiting, concerned with our nuclear power, and this worlds primitive conditions are not our cabal's friends. Though I imagine some did make "friends" with them. Its best to keep your enemies close.

A moneyless, cashless society, akin to what the natives lived for over 10,000 years is a freedom beyond anything you can imagine. It is how all ets live. It is why, when various reset buttons were pushed, especially the last great one, natives were among the few people on earth who survived. The Hopis were sheltered underground by the greys.

This new leader they have hidden will not be ushering in an a more alien like economic situation. That would end all the patents, all the land ownership,and provide massive freedoms to the people. That would also end every tyrants dream, and all bankers.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi MG,
Great to see you still about.
I like the premise of your thread but have some problems with it. You make the assumption that 2012 is certainty. Also, for those that have a belief in the certainty of 2012, your inject a rationale to excuse 2012, if it does not happen. Can You see my point.
I find this is very religious in nature. But you know what perspective I come from so I know no offence will be taken.

I like the Idea and applaud your creative approach to the topic and am glad to see you still active.
Take Care MG.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by atlasastro]

Hi atlasastro thankyou for your excellent post. Yes your right,maybe I should have titled it "Alien viral DNA, could it effect human progression?" rather than the 2012 awakening. I dont think its religious in nature but I do know where your coming from. Lets just say humans are due for some upgrade say, thats planned at various times in our history, could those that dont wish it to happen stop it maybe with an alien virus?

I dont actually like giving anything a date as such, but 2012 seems to have a lot of data around it, but I certainly whont be suprised if we are all still here in 2013 asking what the hell was all the fuss about. However I do think changes are taking place .

Yes Im aware other smaller alignments have taken place over recent years. I remember one when I was at school where most of the planets lined up to form a cross, it was said then the World would end at 6pm!!! I remember sat at home watching the clock as it reached 6pm terrified the World was about to end, of course it did not
However maybe these alignments do point to certain changes in our history Im not sure, maybe subtle changes were set off that take years to become noticable.

Yes Im still about! I love ATS and I hope to remain addicted to it for a while yet.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
What if the "awakening" .. IS a virus that changes DNA?

What if this "spark that makes us human" is nothing compared to the oneness and mutual awareness of non-conflicting realities that "network-linked-minds" can experience?

Look at us now, enjoying each other's ideas and companies.. as a part of a network of minds.. the internet.
What if this "link" was biological?
What if there was a whole new paradigm of thought that came along with that?

what if it wasn't all blah-and drab like the "borg" or the people in the invasion movie?
what if it was incredibly exciting and brought you closer spiritually to the universe that we're all part of..
all the while maintaining your individual perspective and contribution.

-

Excellent post and I must admit Ive never thought of it like this. However this line of thought means we need to trust these aliens and Im not quite ready to do that.

I agree that it would be an amazing shift for us all to have a "biological " link as you say, and Ive read that this is infact exactly what 4D is, all minds are connected telepathically and all thoughts and actions can be heard and seen. The 4th dimension is more mind progression than physical progression. This is why its so very important that only those able to cope with such transparency move to this new frequency. Can you imagine an unstable person being able to hear everyone else thoughts??

I like your take that the awakening has actually been brought on by an alien virus/intervention. Good point. But like I say this would mean they were our friends and many find this possibility difficult to believe.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Excellent post and I must admit Ive never thought of it like this. However this line of thought means we need to trust these aliens and Im not quite ready to do that.

but how can you narrow it down?
there's supposedly like 70 different races reported by people and government official wistleblowers..
there's the artificial human created genetically created ones that may be used in a fake invasion..
then there's the ones that said they created us..
how can you know for sure to be able to "trust" any of them?
and when do circumstances get down to the point .. where.. you really don't have a choice to trust them or not?
or at least in them controlling the situation.. it doesn't matter if you trusted them or not..
you trusting them or not trusting them isn't going to alter the circumstances or outcome of any situation they're involved in with you.

I agree that it would be an amazing shift for us all to have a "biological " link as you say, and Ive read that this is infact exactly what 4D is, all minds are connected telepathically and all thoughts and actions can be heard and seen. The 4th dimension is more mind progression than physical progression.

I think you've gotten confused in new age terminology.
technically the 4th dimension is TIME.. ask any physicist.

what you're talking about is the professed 2012 shift into 4th "density

might want to look that up and read up on the difference people say "densities" are... and what "dimensions" are.

dimensions describe length, width, time, temperature, pressure etc..

and the other .. "density" as a new age belief of a "frequency" that your conciousness vibrates at etc...

I like your take that the awakening has actually been brought on by an alien virus/intervention. Good point. But like I say this would mean they were our friends and many find this possibility difficult to believe.

I don't see how that makes them friends or enemies.
I see it as more indifferent, as in "makers"
And do you "get" to decide if you "like" or "dislike" your makers?
Does it matter either way?

/shrug

-

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

but how can you narrow it down?
there's supposedly like 70 different races reported by people and government official wistleblowers..
there's the artificial human created genetically created ones that may be used in a fake invasion..
then there's the ones that said they created us..
how can you know for sure to be able to "trust" any of them?
and when do circumstances get down to the point .. where.. you really don't have a choice to trust them or not?
or at least in them controlling the situation.. it doesn't matter if you trusted them or not..
you trusting them or not trusting them isn't going to alter the circumstances or outcome of any situation they're involved in with you.

-

Well isnt this the problem, we cant narrow it down so we could be walking into a total mess. Ive had close contact with two very different species, and although one seemed friendly and the other most definatly did not, how can I really be sure of this. I dont know their true intentions do I.

Your right this whole thing is very complicated, we could end up in a fake invasion situation or not knowing who to trust. However I do think we can alter the outcome, free will is a very strong force and even if its not exercised at this level or density , you can use it in others.

The question really was though can alien DNA be used to alter our progress/evolution? This question you pose of who they actually are and trusting them or not being outside of our control is an entirely different set of questions. As for densities/dimensions/time I think this will be something we can only truely know when we start to experience them.

Good post thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
But the fact is that there are viruses in the upper stratosphere that the scientists cant make out, and in the X-Files - Fight the Future the 'bad guys' uses bees as carriers for this alien Virus..

I was reading the Montauk thing and let me quote :
MONTAUK AND THE SECRET GOVERNMENT

They are concerned with AIDS and other, disease problems which are coming to earth from space. There are currently two huge clouds of amoeba-like creatures over the polar regions of the earth. These have shown up periodically over the last ten years. NASA is working on this. Every time they've been detected, all kinds of strange illnesses break out. They don't how they can stay alive and be in outer space. They're very concerned about that. The AIDS situation is so far advanced that it is considered to be a disaster.

And think about the 'claimed' morgellons now.. ?? This article came out in 1992 as I understand, but these people worked with this back in the 60's and 70's..

And just to scary abit more........
ISRO's find: 'alien' bacteria in upper atmosphere

New Delhi: The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) claims to have found 3 unknown species of bacteria 40 kilometres above the earth's surface.

Scientists say these could be mutant forms of earthly bacteria.

A research balloon set up by ISRO has found three unknown species of bacteria in the stratosphere.

A 459 kg scientific payload, which was launched from the National Balloon Facility in Hyderabad collected air samples at heights between 20 and 41 km.

And think about the time between these to statements.. they are atleast 17 years apart..Yet only discover now resently ...1992 - 2009 ??

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
They are concerned with AIDS and other, disease problems which are coming to earth from space. There are currently two huge clouds of amoeba-like creatures over the polar regions of the earth. These have shown up periodically over the last ten years. NASA is working on this. Every time they've been detected, all kinds of strange illnesses break out. They don't how they can stay alive and be in outer space. They're very concerned about that. The AIDS situation is so far advanced that it is considered to be a disaster

And think about the 'claimed' morgellons now.. ?? This article came out in 1992 as I understand, but these people worked with this back in the 60's and 70's..

It is not just viral DNA and all the above you speak of which is being sent to stop the human awakening, I have experienced many things since my initial awakening in 2007. I tryed to talk about it but was stopped by very manipulative people. I shall now attempt to speak again.

Many secret units are at work. They control the awakening ones by many means. I have been remote viewed, I still am but now I fight back. They gain access to our minds by many ways. I see now Ive been under attack ever since I posted "something" on here that brought up a red flag. I have no idea which post it was but I dont care I shall still speak .

Yes they send alien DNA, add things to our water, fly things in our skies. Only this weekend I had 4 parallel chem trails go over my house with no sound, I took a video but have not loaded it up yet the sun was so bright the camera did not catch it well . Then at the end of these parellel lines was a massive cross ???

Individuals are "employed" to seek out those who see further, they attack us by psychic means either through the computer/internet/electrical items of through our chakras, mainly 3rd eye. One technique I have recently discerned against is the playing out of false messages and images in my 3rd eye. Only 2 nights ago a beam of energy went down from my forhead to my throat, I have had a ringing in my ears since 2007 and this ringing suddenly changed to a tone, a DEFINATE tone of sound. Then this music was played to me, Ive heard this before and it has tricked me in the past, it made me think I was in some angelic realm, i was not! As soon as I heard this what is like "lift music" I thought , oh yes here we go....then a voice, yes a real voice very very human spoke to me. I really cant remember what it said it was just very controlling and angry. It was not alien it was human, a human interferring or trying to with my mind and mental stability. Then the tone came again as the message finished. MANIPULATION this is what this is, its probably happening to you but you need to wake up to it and see it for what it is.

Your 3rd eye is your gateway to the other dimensions, however please protect it, shield it, as this is how they get in to you and control you.

I believe we have chips or some of us do, placed there by who ever, it is through this chip they send these controlling messages. Ive had several of these manipulative messages and I now no longer believe them or give them any thought.

We are being controlled. Once I saw a hollow deck, everyones life was being played out, they were ALL asleep. I shouted at them what are you doing this is not real! Some one quickly came up to me and tryed to escort me away. It was like we were all on a big mothership having our lives controlled and played out for us.

you may think me mad, you are free to think as you wish but this is very very real and I only want others to empower themselves .

The world is full of fear. This fear they send is controlling you.

Im sorry I cant answer you by u2u as many pose as who they are not, but please read what I have put with an open mind. thankyou. Some may think I have returned paranoid...LOL oh no quite the opposite I am now free of those that tryed to manipulate and just have to be more careful who I see as a "friend".

We all need to stop searching for answers from others so much, all answers are within, you have such immense power inside yourself, if we all unlocked this to its full potential these controlling ones would have no power at all. They actually dont have any power now but we just cant see this.

There is a reptilian agenda and I dont trust any of them at all. Im not sure exactly where they fit in but Ive seen too many of them now in controlling situations to feel they are not here to help.

Thank you MG

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
wow this is interesting. Now not sure if hes real but I like his message seems a good one to me. Maybe he said this before he died and this is a reconstruction.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Mr Green]

new topics

top topics

join