It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BCS Bowl Selections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What do all you college football fans think of the Bowl selections this year? I like them myself. What team is your fav? Mine is the U of Alabama, it was a bummer we lost to U of Flordia, but am please we will go to the Sugar Bowl.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well I hate Florida for the crushing loss they gave my beloved Bulldogs and I just hate Florida anyhow..So the Bulldogs are going to the Capital One Bowl against Michigan State..Should be a good game but there are rumors that Matthew Stafford may enter the NFL draft and that scares me, He has the best arm in college football but is a bit inconsistent and if he had a better O line and played his senior year he may be in the running for the heisman..May be that is!!

So it looks like I was going to route for Bama for the National championship but not I will have to route for Oklahoma!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmd18B
Well I hate Florida for the crushing loss they gave my beloved Bulldogs and I just hate Florida anyhow..So the Bulldogs are going to the Capital One Bowl against Michigan State..Should be a good game but there are rumors that Matthew Stafford may enter the NFL draft and that scares me, He has the best arm in college football but is a bit inconsistent and if he had a better O line and played his senior year he may be in the running for the heisman..May be that is!!

So it looks like I was going to route for Bama for the National championship but not I will have to route for Oklahoma!!!!
Thank you for your kind words, my friend!

join