It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chi or PSI ball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i recently heard about chi or PSI balls,
and they say you can "program" them to do anything,

i was just wondering if someone could help me a little with these kinda things

i want to know exactly wat u can program a psi or chi ball to do

and if it helps with doing other stuff like telekinesis or astral projection (OoBE)
so plz plz plz reply with any information u might have with this
also, i cant u2u yet so if u want u can add me on msn or e-mail me
[email protected]
thanks all

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If telekinesis exists then someone would have collected the 1 million dollars from James Randi.He has had an open challenge for anyone to prove it exists...so far no takers.Sorry if I am wrong.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yes sorry it doesnt exist in reality,you can make believe though.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The effect is extremely small and inconsistent. Nothing to the extent where you could throw energy balls at each other like Dragonball Z.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
How to make a Psi ball

and i cant find anywhere where it says how to make a chi ball im not really sure what they are really tbh or a psi ball

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Anti - Government]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

hey, ur post about that dude giving away a million dollars,
people have done it but he never paid them,
there were like 3 people who sed he didnt reply or just didnt pay them or ask to meet them so they can prove it,
hes just a fake

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I taught tai chi for a number of years, and the whole idea of knocking over a lamp with this stuff is largely fantasy. I will say this however, this is a real phenomenon that anyone can feel - but as of yet, noone has shown anything other than personally experiencing the sensation. You could probably teach your little cousins to manifest chi between the palms of their hands - and they'd be like COOL! But after that they would ask ya if you can throw it or be all dragon ball Z and that's when it becomes a lot of fiction. Is it real? Yep. Can ya measure it outside your own personal experience? nope. So is it real? :-) That's a very good question. With a lot of practice, over time, you'll probably start to understand - There's more to it than just some strange ball of energy between your hands. Its a lot bigger than that.

I think if mr randi was willing to give the chi ball a personal test, he'd be in for some trouble. You could get a room full of people and at least 25%(I used to show middle school kids how to do this) would have some sensation and would identify it as something similar to two similar poles of a magnet. Is that proof? I think he would have to explain why you feel what you do. And if he tried it - he would have to explain why it has that sensation for himself.

No - you can't control your little sisters thoughts and no - you can't knock over objects. My belief is this - if someone CAN actually do those things - that is an indication of something bigger than a freak show act - and what would the world do to someone who could actually do those things?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

Chi balls and PSI balls are the same thing, just different practices. I do PSI balls for relaxation. PSI is a tool of a psychic and they're not limited by rules as far as I can tell, they're just limted to the creativity of the person.

My most sucessful one i pinned myself to my bed with

I still can't see the little darlings though.

top topics

join