It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Well Done Non-Violent Protesters of The World Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is the well done protesters thread because i strongly believe that some day we may all have to do this and a day doesnt go by anymore that i dont see it on the news like in places like Thailand and even in Britain this week at Stansted Airport

Although i do get annoyed probably like the rest of us when protests turn nasty because i believe in non-violence protests and they are clearly more effective in my opinion

and personally if i had the choice i would be joinging some of the protesters around the world as we speak right now even if it endangers me kills me because trust me its the only language (apart from violence) that the government speaks

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Anti - Government]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I love the idea of non-violence but to get rid of the deep deep deep corruption we need to completely get rid of these leeches in power and that means removing every trace of their existence from the planet.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Ha!! i were typing really quick and i didnt even realize that thanks for the heads up

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti - Government
This is the well done protesters thread because i strongly believe that some day we may all have to do this and a day doesnt go by anymore that i dont see it on the news like in places like Thailand and even in Britain this week at Stansted Airport

Although i do get annoyed probably like the rest of us when protests turn nasty because i believe in non-violence protests and they are clearly more effective in my opinion

Yes ~I agree with maybe one day needing to do the same.
Its highly ironic that the Stanstead airport protesters got arrested but
noone arrested these people when they called for the brutal slaying and beheading of the majority of the British public-I wonder why that is?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

This is in incredibly poor taste, so if you're the type not to 'get' dark humor, don't look at this.

I'd say this is one of the most well-done nonviolent protesters ever. If you want one of the most effective nonviolent protests, look to Ghandi's hunger strikes. The trick is to get someone to care enough about you to act.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by '___'eviant]

new topics

top topics

join