It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

telekinesis,astral induction/projection, ect.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me a little bit.
you see, I have been trying a little bit of telekinesis for 3 days now,
I did get some results with the "PSI wheel".
but then i stumbled onto the subject of lucid dreaming and astral projection.
I was instantly fascinated by these, and I believe they can happen to anyone,
but when i searched a little more into it i found all these sites that said 100% guarantee that i will have astral projection within the first time, but then i looked down more and they want 100 dollars US for a download of some sounds!!,
i am not convinced these sounds will produce the results first time,
so if anyone can help me a little bit with some tips or suggestions on how to have a lucid dream or astral projection please please please e-mail me
also, if you have any more suggestions on telekinesis they would also help alot,
thanks!!
e-mail "[email protected]"
also, add me on msn if you feel this would help
thanks again people!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Forget the sounds.
Lie down on your bed, or whatever makes you feel 100 percent comfortable.
Let go all of the tension on your muscles, just completely relax.

Listen to your breathing and feel yourself getting relaxed. Soon enough you will start to feel or hear things. This is when the scary things will happen. Maybe take a diaper too!

You will feel sensations or hear things. Things like tickling all over your body, or you hear voices, maybe you see people or you will get paralyzed. I assure you, you will # your pants. Dont let fear get in the way and dont focus on the sensations or sounds, keep focussing on a OoBE. Try to move your hand but keep it still. Move it in your mind. You can use this technique on very different ways, like falling trough your bed. Again, only in the mind, not literally. You could try to sit up, again, dont move a thing, just do it in the mind...

This should be enough to get an astral projection. I must say, everybody can do it, and everybody can do it in the first times they try. It is always the fear that keeps people in their body. Like i said, you can and presumably will experience true hell-like horror, but know that nobody and nothing can hurt you. Overcome the fear AND YOU WILL GET OUT OF THAT BODY!

Good luck!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
wow thank u!
i hope this helps me,
uhm, i cannot send u2u messages yet
so im hoping u can fill in any other questions i have from this post i have,
so just to make sure
-i lay in bed
-think about my breathing
-will start to hear voices/sounds possibly,
- will also feel kinda funny
- after this i try to sit up in my mind
is this right??
also, i was wondering if you have ever had this experiance??
and if i have a blanket over me, will this make it not work/work less??

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by comiesk8er
wow thank u!
i hope this helps me,
uhm, i cannot send u2u messages yet
so im hoping u can fill in any other questions i have from this post i have,
so just to make sure
-i lay in bed

Or another place in which you can totally relax.

-think about my breathing

Yes, but this is actually merely to not let any other thoughts cross your mind. Keep focussed on what you want.

-will start to hear voices/sounds possibly,

This is different for any person. Most hear voices, see things or feel weird sensations over/in the body

- after this i try to sit up in my mind

Yes, keep the body still but in your mind you "simulate" a feeling of sitting up, falling trough your bed or rising up in the air.

is this right??
also, i was wondering if you have ever had this experiance??
and if i have a blanket over me, will this make it not work/work less??

A blanket doesnt matter. Go lay on the highway if it makes you feel comfortable. You have to feel comfortable and you must be able to release all the tension on your muscles.
To put it simple, your body needs to fall asleep but your consciousness has to stay awake, thats why you must keep focussed on the breathing also

Yes ive had these experiences and all i can tell you is dont ever let fear stop you from having an OoBE. Im giving you advice on how to do it but eventually you will figure out what works best on you and you can change some things (techniques) to your likings.

Also, it is very important to KNOW that nobody in the astral planes can harm you, to know that nobody can force you to do or agree with things you dont want and to know that everything you want happens. Dont be scared when a hideous demon or whatever creature comes up to you. Most of it is what you create yourself. In the astral planes, especially the lower one, you create with your thoughts. They materialize instantaneous, and so can de-materialize instantaneous too if you want to. Control your thoughts, thats very important. Not only for scary things but also from what you would like to do when you astral project. Try to figure out what you want to do when you astral project, because the mind is everything in the astral planes and if the mind does not have a clue there is a very big chance you will be pulled back into your body very soon.

Also, be respectfull and thankfull to people and creatures that you encounter. Your gut-feeling tells you if they are good or not, if they are disguised and try to mislead you or not.
If you feel someone is a good person whom speaks truth and only have your best interest at heart, then be kind. Dont be rude or whatever.
But if you feel someone is evil, or wants something from you that you dont want, then let them know that you know and go away.

Never make them feel that youre intimidated by them. Always keep in control. You are the boss and you can do what you want, you can accept or refuse what you want. Not them.

I am not trying to scare you but it is in your best interest that you know the dangers and that you know what kinda people roam the (especially lower) astral realms.

[edit on 9/12/08 by TheNetherlands]

new topics

top topics

join