It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am asking for your help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

A couple of years ago, I witnessed this :

After a couple of years, I found this in Steven's Greer disclosure videos :

Links to my reports :

www.nuforc.org...

ufo-logic.xooit.com...

Links to the videos :

video.google.fr...
video.google.fr...

Can anyone tell me more about this pictures, where do they come from, are they part of a video ? etc...

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Europa aka Buck

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Europa733]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It starts at 54.57 on the second one.

Does it give information in the pictures in the documentary?

Are you the one that made the first picture? I had a look at your first report, the arrows indicate that you could almost see a pulse or a vibration from left to right and back and up.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by MayorOfCydonia]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MayorOfCydonia
It starts at 54.57 on the second one.

Does it give information in the pictures in the documentary?

Are you the one that made the first picture? What does the arrows indicate?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by MayorOfCydonia]

Hi there,

The first image I posted is taken from my simulation. I did write to Dr Greer
but he never answered me.

The arrows indicate the movement of the "stick".

EDIT : It was a mistake (talking about the pulse) since English is not my 1st language. The objects were vibrating but I think my eyes were tired.

Cheers,
Europa

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Europa733]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Europa733

hello,

that first picture IMO looks like you just went into paint and put a green dot there ... and in the other pics they just look like those big balloons

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

This Ufo has a lever thing on it.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
looks like this to me, inverted...
www.pr-tech.com...
the Spanlite (scroll down on that page about half way) has the same shape with the light at the bottom. That picture looks like one of the Spanlite upside down. It also reminds me of the standard spherical plane warning balls that are on power lines in this area. The ones on that webpage are orange, but they come in many colors.
~ana

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies you guys.

By the way, this picture is inverted :

Cheers,
Europa

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi Europa,

I'm not sure what difference the source for the video from Discl. Project will make (and some people find Dr Greer a bit too credulous).

As I'm sure you know, since you posted a link to NUFORC, spheres are the 2nd most often encountered shape of UFOs.

One such sighting was by NASA/NACA aeronautical engineer Paul Hill back in 1952. Quoting from his book via ufodna website:

16 July 1952 20:00
Hampton Roads, Virginia , USA
NACA aeronautical engineer Paul R Hill sees four objects that maneuver beyond the capability of earth aircraft. Official explanation: reflection.

NACA aeronautical engineer Paul R Hill saw two amber-colored objects approach from the south, turn west, reach overhead, begin a maneuver to revolve around a common center, then transition to a vertical plane after a few orbits. They were joined by two more objects, and then flew off to the south. (Nash; Paul R Hill). No sound was heard.

Paul R Hill's own account:

In the early 1950s, I studied the UFO pattern and noticed their propensity for visiting defense installations, flight over water, evening visits, and return appearances. Within a 20-mile radius of the Langley Research Center n Hampton, Virginia, where I was employed, were located over a dozen defense installations, and we were almost surrounded by water. On July 16, 1952, after the Pan American pilots made headlines in the local paper by reporting disks passing below their airliner near Hampton, I thought, "This is the night. They may be back."

Accordingly, expecting conformance to the pattern, at 5 minutes to 8 P.M., just at twilight, a companion and I arrived at the Hampton Roads waterfront, parked, and started to watch the skies for UFOs. At 8:00, I said to my companion, "I'd give a thousand dollars for a good look at a UFO." No sooner were the words spoken than there they came, up over the southern horizon, slightly east of a collision course with the observers. We kept an eye on them as they approached, getting out of the car to do so. They came in side by side at about 500 mph, at what was learned later by triangulation to be 15,000 to 18,000 feet altitude. From all angles they looked like amber traffic lights a couple of blocks away, which would make them spheres about 13 to 20 feet in diameter.

They slowed into a left turn to pass directly over our heads toward the west. They practically came to a stop as they approached. It was then that they started their strange jitter, a surprising phenomenon. First one leaped a little way ahead of the other as fast as or faster than the eye could follow -- you couldn't be sure. Then the other seemed to jump ahead. They kept up these odd mincing steps for a few seconds as they passed overhead, while we craned our necks. Then, after passing zenith, they made an astounding maneuver. Maintaining their spacing of about 200 feet, they revolved in a horizontal circle, about a common center, at a rate of at least once per second. After a few revolutions, and without a pause, they switched their revolutions into a vertical plane, keeping up the same amazing rate. Awe stricken, I reached my hand out to the car for support saying, "Nothing can do that. Those are really saucers."

That was halfway into a 3-minute sighting. Up to that mint I had just been a fascinated spectator. Now they had convinced me. At that moment, I realized that there were visitors from another world. There is a lot of truth in the old saying, "It's different when it happens to you " It was within my line of business to know that no Earthcraft could remotely approach those maneuvers.

Within seconds of the circling maneuver, an identical sphere came in from the Atlantic Ocean on an ascending course over lower Chesapeake Bay and joined the others, falling in below. For a few seconds they seemed to float along, then began accelerating slowly toward the south as a fourth amber sphere came in from the James River to build the group up to a formation of four as they headed south. I thought, "A-ha, the circling maneuver was a rendezvous signal."

The sphere that came in from the Atlantic had evidently cruised northward, just offshore. This was learned on visit to Norfolk, Virginia, looking for additional data. One of the Norfolk papers carried an article about it. A Virginia Beach bus driver was going north along the coast when a lone passenger had come forward a few minutes before 8:00 P.M. and tapped him on the shoulder, calling his attention to a strange, orange or amber fiery-looking sphere out over the water. The driver was sufficiently impressed to stop the bus, and together they watched the fiery sphere cruising northwest parallel to shore, just above the water's surface. This was obviously the first object that answered the rendezvous signal. My instant impression was that these vehicles were surveying the East Coast. If they had good resolving power, perhaps I was in their survey.

It was subsequently learned that a ferryboat load of passengers, docked at Old Point and waiting to make the overnight trip to Washington, had witnessed the entire event, among them the President of the Newport News Shipbuilding and Dry Dock Corporation. The next morning the Newport News Daily Press carried a two-inch banner headline, FLYING SAUCERS OVER HAMPTON ROADS. The detailed report had been made to the Press by an Air Force captain, a fighter pilot. Our observations agreed even to the estimated 500 mph speed. However, one thing puzzled me. The Press article said that aircraft spotters who had been on duty reported nothing. Determined to check this out, I got a list of spotters on duty the night in question and visited them individually in their homes. They all said they saw the UFOs and knew that they were not aircraft. The head spotter said that he had been instructed by the Richmond Filter Center, operated by the Air Force, to report aircraft, and no nonsense, and so had said nothing. However, they gave me the data needed for triangulation to obtain altitude.

There are many videos of spheres in Youtube, some pretty close.

For general info have a look at
www.hyper.net...
www.ufodna.com...

new topics

top topics

join