It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver Spheres/Orbs--What are they?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

I have many sightings of "spheres", if the frequency of sightings is any indication of how common are these objects then I would say that they are very common.

For example a recent sighting on 09/21/13 4:12pm EST:

And before that, several sightings of these objects, the first time that I got a clear footage of them was on 08/24/13 3:16pm, that day I got multiple static spheres hovering in the sky, I recorded them for more than 30 minutes, I have all this footage in YouTube, I split that footage in five parts, the first one is in here:

Before this sighting with the multiple static spheres I have some nighttime sightings using night vision equipment, but never before it was so evident that this can't be explained using any plausible argument and honestly I am a very practical and "scientific" oriented person, but this was really shocking.

I keep a channel in YT dedicated to UFO hunting and the equipment to do the sightings. This is a fascinating subject.
edit on 24-9-2013 by ufoflicks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoflicks

Wow, that video of the static orbs is just like my sighting, only in the middle of them was a slightly bigger orange orb.

Here is my story that i posted on another forum, will just copy and paste it here as it's easier:

Happened during a smoke break in the Summer, it was very hot so we all had a little lie down on the grass and lit a joint when i noticed an orange sphere just sitting there miles up in the sky, way higher than any plane would go, it was pretty hard to spot because it was so high up. Anyway i asked my co workers if they could see it, which they could when one of them noticed that all around the orange sphere were hundreds of little white ones like bees around a nest. To make sure we weren't all tripping we went to the unit next door and asked the lads if they could see it, they came outside and after a few minutes of following our fingers pointing in the air they spotted it too!

Well we all ended up outside for a good half hour just staring at the sky wondering what the # it could be when one of the lads said it will be a satalite or the space station and it would be gone by the end of the shift. Come the end of the day the objects were still there in exactly the same place so they must have been inside the earth's atmosphere, just very high up.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by liverlad

That should have been an amazing view. Any object hovering in the sky needs to have "autonomy" to keep its position, so it can not be any satellite or space station, for sure the spheres that you saw were not identifiable objects. I have made a short video about the basic equipment needed for UFO hunting in daylight:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The ufo orbs are totally in existence out there. They come in all colours, not just silver, can accelerate at amazing speeds. Dance together in patterns, morph into other shapes, have laser beams emanating from them (especially the red type), are connected in some way to radiant white motherships, can disappear then reappear like a gas lantern ( they are maybe around us all the time?) and have been a documented sighting since writing began.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

deltaalphanovember
reply to post by JoeBarna

35 Years later a fleet of silver spheres return to annihilate the earth after it had returned to it's home planet and reported an extremely hostile planet inhabited by hostile hunters.
Unfortunately, they seriously miscalculated the strength of earth weaponry, thinking the most advanced weapon we had was a .22 rifle.

Subsequently their fleet was shot down by a group of well-armed southern baptists attending a summer retreat in the mountains.

Totally off-topic, and for that I do apologize....but I need to know where to send the bill, as somebody owes me a new keyboard.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
We've had blue orbs. My son pointed out one to me when he called me out for 2 sightings of a craft. And that one would have been fairly big up close, it was against a clump of evergreens. He also saw a meter in diameter, blue orb behind my back, when I got up to take my antibiotics I'd forgotten, and when I knew there was contact occurring, for the covers moved, and I was being prepped for a checkup. That is usually a pre abduction sign. He came out of the bathroom while I was at the sink and said it was right behind my back. He was 19 at the time.

The kind at the window was a darker metallic grey orb, smaller too, more like the size of a softball. It looked dense and very much like some kind of metal, and was at the second story window of the townhouse we were in, my kids room.

What are they? I believe they can be a variety of things, from an actual pod or entity projecting in or operating in our atmosphere safely, or AI and a bot, that does a lot of work for them, including readings on the planet, and prepping people for checkups.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

ufoflicks

I have many sightings of "spheres", if the frequency of sightings is any indication of how common are these objects then I would say that they are very common.

For example a recent sighting on 09/21/13 4:12pm EST:

And before that, several sightings of these objects, the first time that I got a clear footage of them was on 08/24/13 3:16pm, that day I got multiple static spheres hovering in the sky, I recorded them for more than 30 minutes, I have all this footage in YouTube, I split that footage in five parts, the first one is in here:

Before this sighting with the multiple static spheres I have some nighttime sightings using night vision equipment, but never before it was so evident that this can't be explained using any plausible argument and honestly I am a very practical and "scientific" oriented person, but this was really shocking.

I keep a channel in YT dedicated to UFO hunting and the equipment to do the sightings. This is a fascinating subject.
edit on 24-9-2013 by ufoflicks because: (no reason given)

Good job! I am surprised that you have seen them more than once but, you are actually looking for them and with a zoom lens which widens your potential 'spotting' area. Still, to be in one place and have multiple sightings suggests some unknown criteria for lingering. Maybe they see you!

My sighting was smack dab in front of my face (well almost, it was right above my neighbors house) so there was no denying it. I got a very good view of it and most of the youtube videos are of the very same objects although, I never saw it move in any dramatic way as they sometimes do on the youtube videos.

I had asked Nick Pope about it and got no answer. Since he answered nearly every other completely absurd question, I have to conclude that these are drones. The only problem I have with that explanation is the sightings that claim to go back to the 70s and before. I am pretty sure that wasn't something we could do back then but, who knows?

Thanks for joining and chiming in, this was why I joined in the first place too!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I do not think that they are "our" drones, but in the sighting mentioned above on 08/24/13 you can say with high confidence that hey were in "surveillance" mode. But that is not always the case, for example in another long sighting, they behave like doing something around the clouds:

Part#1:

Part#4:

This is a five parts video footage.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I just have another sighting of an static sphere today 09/26/13 from 3:20pm to 3:40pm EST, recorded with two cameras, the first one a LG security camera with 850nm IR filter and Computar motorized lens 16-160mm, and the second a Samsung SCB-2000 with 850nm IR filter and 300mm lens:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoflicks

I do not think that they are "our" drones, but in the sighting mentioned above on 08/24/13 you can say with high confidence that hey were in "surveillance" mode. But that is not always the case, for example in another long sighting, they behave like doing something around the clouds:

It seems that you really have found a 'watering hole' if you will.

At the risk of realizing the hilarious story from earlier in this thread, would you be interested in securing a sample?

I am thinking a Barrett .50 cal BMG would do nicely, we still have better weapons here on earth so, if they return expecting that to be our best, we will still be in good shape.

Seriously though, you seem to have the ability to acquire them so why not? I can understand that bigfoot enthusiasts balk at the idea of shooting one (as do I, I suppose) but, I think we can agree that these are not piloted craft.

Otherwise, I see no real purpose in continuing to surveil them other than the obvious fascination we all share.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Size and space in infinity is not fixed, no measurement can be taken and so higher technology beings can take advantage of our perceptional errors, our programming, what we're seeing.

So aside from censors and various probes. Another example would be actual crafts themselves. Those enormous orbs and things seen by the sun, as an example, if they wanted to take a closer look, could appear to you as tiny orb....Crafts that show up, are not the same size within as they appear without....Things are not as we view them on earth, we only sort out objects and even distance between them via programs in our brain, that take in the energy waves, and then erect the images at the back of our brain. That leaves our reality up in the air altogether.....

Lots of good info on here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials
edit on 26-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I have a photo of such a silver ball/orb-will post later when it's my turn by the pc-school holidays.May be nothing,may be something but it's an interesting photo anyway.We were on our way back from the provincial capital when I just felt the urge to take a photo of a specific double hill(always reminds me of pyramids) Michael Tellinger has spent a lot of time researching the history of tis region-its an interesting part of my country,this region,Mpumalanga Province.
So I will post in just a lil while.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just bumping this-so,anyone got any ideas about the silver disc in the photo's?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join