It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver Spheres/Orbs--What are they?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have seen 2 of these myself.

One in a shopping center parking lot. It passed right in front of me and one on my balcony.

I think they could be plasma life forms.

The universe is filled with massive clouds of dust. From past studies, scientists have learned that this cosmic dust can, in the presence of plasma, creates formations known as plasma crystals. An international team of researchers published a study in the Aug.14, 2007, issue of the New Journal of Physics that indicates that these crystals may be more sophisticated than anyone realized. In simulations involving cosmic dust, the researchers witnessed the formation of plasma crystals displaying some of the elementary characteristics of life -- DNA-like structure, autonomous behavior, reproduction and evolution.

science.howstuffworks.com...

These plasma balls could be connected to crop circles. This peer reviewed paper connects balls of light to the formation of crop circles.

DR ELTJO HASELHOFF is one of the few people on planet Earth to have had a paper published on crop circles in a peer-reviewed scientific journal (‘Physiologa Plantarum’). His paper asserts that the long-recognised connection of crop circles to balls of light may be even stronger than many think. Here, in layman’s terms, Dr Haselhoff outlines the important findings of his paper.

www.swirlednews.com...

These things could also be connected to orbs seen in ghost sightings. Maybe they could be us before or after death.

Some of these orbs seem to have faces in them.

www.interdimensionalphotography.com...

I think we could be seeing another lifeform, communication device or us after death. I think our primitive view of reality stops us from exploring these things because life to some has to begin and end with earth.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by platosallegory]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Nice video, can't say one way or the other about what you saw. I saw a cloud cover on the video but couldn't tell specifically if the object you were filming was above or below the cloud cover. If it was below, then it most definitely is not a satellite or the ISS. But, here's a site that others recommended to me to try to track satellites and the ISS.

Heavens Above

Keep looking up!

JoeBarna

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeBarna

well now you did it you created a planetary incident now will have to go in to negotiations with the aliens because of your preemptive attack. You've set planetary relations back decades all because you want to shoot at there ships. Now will have to allow them to abduct more people when we were just coming to the end of opur last contract. I think you should immediately start writing your apology letter before they bring this up in front of the galactic court and have earth censured or worse a world embargo.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There's also orbs involving paranormal events, could they be related in any kind? If so then these Ufos could be coming from another dimension or something like that.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
yeah i've always wondered if UFO orbs and the paranormal orbs are related. Maybe its even the ET's themselves coming down to say hello and observe our environment. thats just my theory.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
In looking at the posted youtube orbs I checked out some related
and found this:

Mysterious object in night sky over Manhattan

www.youtube.com...

An interesting oscillating spherical harmonics in light like
the New Years Globe.

Up a 1000 feet got to be a stuck craft from Tesla, 1900 in
the Colorado Springs experiments he said capacitance
changes with altitude.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Orb update! This relates to another thread questioning why pilots aren't reporting UFO sightings. In this case, the pilot in question did make a report, but he reported the sighting to the wrong agency. Or at least an agency that did not relay the information to the public.

Background: I am a professional pilot. Since I've gone public on this forum about my sighting, I've started quizzing pilots who fly with me about UFO encounters. 99.9% of them say "never saw anything." Yesterday I hit paydirt. Here's the gist of the story...

My friend, a former USN naval aviator, was flying his Lockheed P-3 at 5000 feet in a military range near the Atlantic coast over Delaware, circa 1987. He was surprised to see what he called a shiny metallic sphere apparently hovering at his altitude as he passed within 1/4 mile of it. Both he and the flight engineer saw the object. He swears it WAS NOT a balloon, but he could not give me a accurate estimate of its size. He said he reported the sighting to the military range control (the air traffic control agency that manages air traffic in the range). The controller responded as if he was recording the information, but to this day my friend doesn't know if anything resulted from his report. He was never asked to provide any further information. It was as if the incident was just ignored. So now he has a great story that he only shares if someone asks. Thank goodness I asked.

He was very interested when I relayed my story (from the start of this thread). Of course, I was very happy to finally talk to someone else who had seen a sphere. I told him about this site, as well as NUFORC.org. Who knows, he may soon join ATS and contribute himself...we'll see.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Hi JoeBarna. Asking air crew when I'm flying about seeing ufos is one of my hobbies. I too did get a positive back about ufo orbs once, it wasn't them that saw it but a colleague.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

And...

Just wondering what the details were of the sighting. I know it's been a while since I've been active on this site (I remember some of your previous posts). But,
1) I'm curious about how you came up with your name on this site. Obviously like me, you are specifically interested in spheres/orbs.
2) I would like to know what you've discovered during your searches.

BTW, I recently found another video
that is similar to what I saw over the soybean and cotton fields of North Mississippi over 30 years ago. It's probably already been posted here (and probably debunked) but it is a good representation of what I saw.

[edit on 5/6/2010 by JoeBarna]

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a Canadian reported to have taped all the unencrypted nasa shuttle video footage has loads of these of varying sizes
i think they are actually remote probs kinda like what the usa is now into as drones.

ONE was taped destroying the tether of a satellite
i saw 20 make a circular pattern in the sky on october 1st of this year and then fade into the clouds....
it was like a crop circle around the city i live in.WITHOUT of course fancy pants stuff inside the circle.
at night they have appeared to be orange orbs...and i did manage to see some kind of black bits on the front of the spheres.

IF one made the avrocar totally spherical you'd have what i saw... BUT whatever this was , was moving far faster then any jet i have ever seen .....

BTW that canuck said and i didn't watch all the footage said the surprise was not the spheres BUT the second craft and they seem to be and have different agenda's.
edit on 6-11-2012 by chronoss2012 because: spelling

edit on 6-11-2012 by chronoss2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I have seen glowing orbs close up. About the size of dinner plates. I do not know what they are though...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

well I have expert knowledge that those silver orbs are 1500 MPH - weather ballons.

Oh, really......

I saw a sphere, but it was at night- it just wasn't silver. And it was NOT a 1500 mph weather balloon. This little gem was about the size of a grapefruit, and as solid as the table my computer is sitting on. It came within 15 FEET of me, and was doing about 20 mph. Maybe less. When I saw it come up the road, I swore up and down it was a bicycle light- until it did a perfect 90 deg. turn into the woods, flew about 30 feet in, and disappeared. BTW- it lit up the woods just like a lantern would. The fact it was just a light is what made me about wet myself. Then, I turned around, and *I* disappeared down the road as fast as I could have ever possibly moved.

When I have a chance, I'll do a 3d mockup of it. As for weather conditions... It was a quiet night, mid 70's, no wind, no storms, perfect night to go out and watch the satellites and stars. Which is what I was doing. The sphere was always at chest/ eye level (4.5- 5 feet off the ground), and I believe it had gotten maybe another 3 feet in altitude as it went into the woods- the woods sloped downward into a valley 20 feet away from the road.

Here's something to ponder- the house I was coming up on had like a half dozen of those loud yappy dogs who think they own the house, the yard, the road, and you intrude even if you are 40,000 feet in the air... Nada. Not a peep out of those dogs. That thing should have been a chew toy before it ever got to me.

One other point. Along this road is a Monastery- and up the road from the entrance, I always, ALWAYS heard this low, weird hum. it would be so close, but I couldn't see a thing except woods. I have directional hearing, so I could 'see' where the hum came from, but there wasn't anything there to be a source. it wasn't machinery... It was almost like people doing it- but it never changed tone, it never quit.

BTW- I never went outside at night there ever again. Now matter HOW nice it was out.

i can explain it, on the left side of these silverspheres that i saw was some kinda black surface ( a place for lights?) im one of two that saw these in last 4 months over the city of peterborough ontario canada during day time....and the clouds are what wowed me these things made a giant thick cloud into a circle...
then sat and were "absorbed by the clouds" as they hovered ...that is a creepy feeling if every you get one.

ill add birds all over were going nuts in trees and in the sky and you could see huge numbers everywhere...and these were way off thats how i could tell. When they were aobut the birds were and left when the orbs left and then returned this happened 3 times inside a hour...or so.

oh ya after i saw the clouds by moving back from the house i got scared and went inside and stayed there....if these is aliens they aint trying to say oh hi....

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
well I have expert knowledge that those silver orbs are 1500 MPH - weather ballons.

Yes, I have dedicated numerous hours of viewing those little orbs dance around in UFO video's.
lets look at sizes - some of these orbs are as small as a marble and some as big as a house. they appear to be controlled under intelligent navigation, do they contain living beings, probable, machines would be more percise and less wishy washy, which most accounts of UFO, UFO is just meandering around like its lost looking for a road map, thats the most common sighting and then zip *Gone~. they can appear out of nothing and blink out just as fast as they arrived. what are they...? where are they from...? whats there purpose...? still remain illusive -

Bermuda is a hot bed of USO activity. Orbs are common sighting

do weather ballons travel in groups a 20 one after the other left to right in perfect formation and have ability to repeat that over 3 times? then have one stop hover backwards up into a cloud?
na didnt think so....mufon has this as a unknown...but a large number of sightings have occurred over my city over a 4-5 month period. BEFORE that the same things were in eastern usa and before that in Africa....if you dig you will see whatever they are they are on the move and you can almost track the area that they are moving in....

im a oddity cause they had been seen hundreds a miles away and no new sighting in a month near me.
Then i have mine....im tellin ya i'll never forget them clouds and ive not sat out on that ledge since.
Seriously i wish i'd not gone out that day.ive checked spherical sightings and you do the same and you will begin to see patterns.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The orbs are a species known as the Orbos. They're partially here and partially elsewhere in another veil. In this world, they appear as glowing orbs. In the "spirit world," they're made from pure energy. I'm talking about the Paranormal glowing ball orbs.
edit on 7-11-2012 by AlchemicalParadox because: Forgot to put in something.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalParadox

That's good to know. We wouldn't want to mix them up with bog standard Extranormal, Supernormal, Supranormal or heaven forbid Normal glowing orbs would we.

I'd also like to get some of that handy pure energy, sometimes feel like giving my spirit a bit of a boost.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ManInAsia

Yes. You're capable of capturing their energy, but you'd need as much power as three trillion hydrogen bombs just to cross the veil between our world and theirs. They don't like to be bothered, so I just leave them alone. Glad to see that you're interested in using their energy. If you have any more questions on alien species, just ask me.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Hi Joe,

I linked this thread to the Nick Pope Askathon we have been so privileged to engage in. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I saw the same thing in the late 90s and, while it sparked an interest, it has taken until recently for me to consider actually discussing it at any length. Indeed, I joined ATS today based in large part upon Mr. Pope's participation.

I asked Mr. Pope about what he could say about it, pointing out the seeming ubiquity of such sightings and even going so far as to ask if he has ever seen one. I think the silence on this subject is quite telling of the inability of anyone with an official position to comment on it given his extremely high response ratio to the myriad questions posed.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

An enigma, to be sure... Intriguing, as they are relatively recently exhibiting distribution and relationship patterns that suggest intellect, guidance, forethought. I'm still on the fence on this one - not enough reliable, testable, empirical research (or access for that matter).

Will just keep an eye on it and hope that some additional data comes to the foreground in the near future...

Question: Can't a lab somewhere get a hold of one of these things already? I mean - jeez - c'mon, how about a little forensics: put it through an MRI machine, hit it with a hammer, weigh it, roll it down a hill, does it float, is it hollow, any electronic signature, magnetic, radioactive, material composition, density, can you scratch it, reflectivity - drill-baby-drill!?

edit on 8/27/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Hi Outrageo,

Thanks for your comment but, I am really talking about the flying metallic spheres that are seemingly everywhere and have reports going back for decades.

The photos you included are something else, fuel tanks or something if I remember correctly, since you can see the valve.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Oh. Ok, then, never mind...

As you were, ladies and gentlemen...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join