It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS'rs in Sydney - Black Hawks over Blacktown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Just thought i might check with Sydney ATS'rs... i aam seeing three black hawks hovering over the blacktown region right now.

i know we are close to the richmond base but this is ridiculous - i've seen more activity than normal over the last week. there is one which is flashing a beam of light over my area on the same spot for five mins. Another has just passed very low over my neighborhood - so much so that when i stepped out in the patio to check out the commotion, i had a search light pass and scan our backyard.

wondering if anyone knows anything.

** Edited to take out our specific location details.

[edit on 9/12/08 by 04326]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'm in the city centre and about an hour ago there where several helicopters hovering over my building, they were there for about 40 min (couldnt see them as buildings in the way) but could hear them.... no idea what they where doing.

I know it's not close to blacktown...... but maybe connected?

Mikey

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I'm in the Inner West - I haven't seen or heard anything, but I work with plenty people out west, and one girl from Stanhope Gardens - I could ask her tomorrow.

Otherwise I'll keep my ears & eyes open...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It was on the news tonight, they are on manovoures/training in the CBD be it terrorist or other.

Nothing to panic about

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I noticed the increase in military aircraft in our area too (Gold Coast). Way more Jets then normal.

I was just thinking about posting this today. You beat me to it.

Quadraphonic

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I was in town all day, they buzzed over in exercises. They ran exercises over Defense Plaza(270 pitt street and then ran flight drills over differnt parts). They published warnings of these events in all major Sydney MSM papers.
I saw small side articles in the TERRORGRAPH and SMH.

EDIT to ADD, anyone watchng the doco on Jonestown on SBS.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
It was on the news tonight, they are on manovoures/training in the CBD be it terrorist or other.

Nothing to panic about

Don’t watch Aussie news or read Aussie news papers so I must have missed that bit, lol.

No panic, just bloody annoying when trying to watch a movie.

Mikey.

[edit on 9/12/2008 by Mikey84]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Funny, I felt the same way back when the choppers were practising in readiness for the 2000 Olympics. Sinister looking black units with equally off looking garb for the nuts on board. Heard the next day that they finished early after a UFO dive bombed them a few times over our way on the Northern Beaches

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
They flew over the top of my house twice last night. The first time I just heard them and the second time I went outside to see what it was making the noise. It was 3 black choppers with no visible lights except the red warning lights flashing.

Until I heard today on the news that they were performing exercises I was thinking that they must have been looking for someone.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
oh phew - and thanks for the replies guys. This is the third time i had seen them this week. And i agree very 'sinister' looking black hawks all in groups.

I am glad to know it was exercises because i was starting to worry after seeing so much raaf presence in the relatively quite area.

Heard the next day that they finished early after a UFO dive bombed them a few times over our way on the Northern Beaches

... i didn't heard about that one. But did hear about a ufo sighting over baulkham hills by a guard at the Baxter pharmaceuticals facility a couple of years back.

you know what we should have a local ATS board for Australia. But that's probably just wishful thinking

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 04326
oh phew - and thanks for the replies guys. This is the third time i had seen them this week. And i agree very 'sinister' looking black hawks all in groups.

I am glad to know it was exercises because i was starting to worry after seeing so much raaf presence in the relatively quite area.

Heard the next day that they finished early after a UFO dive bombed them a few times over our way on the Northern Beaches

... i didn't heard about that one. But did hear about a ufo sighting over baulkham hills by a guard at the Baxter pharmaceuticals facility a couple of years back.

you know what we should have a local ATS board for Australia. But that's probably just wishful thinking

Australia has more UFO sightings than most countries but they do not hit the headlines much here.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

Australia has more UFO sightings than most countries but they do not hit the headlines much here.

Yep, most people don’t realise it, the place with the highest concentration of UFO sightings in the world is right here in Oz.

It’s a place called Wycliffe Well, also Alice Springs, Tennant Creek, The Stuart Highway and the Nulabore have a large amount of sightings. The Nulabore even has weird things happen.

Mikey

top topics

join