It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im chatting with a Russell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I was in a random chat room with a SN of "Illumanati". I got a message asking me what i was doing and why my name was what it was. I cant copy and paste and i know there will be skeptics for that but this is far too long to type out. Ip is blocked...the only one blocked in the room. He is working on a globalized education system. Hes lower ranking. I asked the questions based off what he told me...i played stupid. Hes getting a kick out of our conversation. The main points

-what WE know is true.
-Its not the reserve making $$ off the depression its the gov, they are forever in debt to "us"
-we have choices
-those who do not stand in line will no longer stand
-the president was chosen based on a "backward belief system" he is just there to fill the media with "sex and scandle"
-The Amero is not coming soon
-Its a controlled collapse that WILL pan out

Yes...i know i could have been being screwed with, but i thought it was important to share. When i stated that all he was telling me was common knowlage he said its all right in front of you. When i asked him to tell me something i didnt know he said he had to go...but our paths will meet again soon. Again...I know this is far fetched but i HAD to post. Its my duty. Any Q's are welcome...No BS please though.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I think you're getting your chain yanked mate.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Probably

not a one line. In agreement

new topics

join