It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joondalup police station damaged by fire attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Joondalup police station damaged by fire attack

www.news.com.au

A Holden Rodeo ute, believed to be stolen, was reversed up to the front doors of the Reid Avenue complex and fuel in the car was set alight at 10.30pm...

Up to 12 police officers, who were in the building at the time of the attack, fled the burning building.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Why on Earth has no one cried "terrorist attack"!

You ram a car into a police station, ignite (explosives) fuel, and get away? Surely if they catch this guy, we will hear about "terrorist charges"...

All their hard work and new laws to make the average Joe a "terrorist", then some clown goes and does something like this...

Will there now be a need for harsher laws to protect us from this new wave of "terrorism"? Will the offender have fled to Pakistan?

Your thoughts please...

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Australians loves to play with fire....

Santa catches on fire on rooftop in NSW

[edit on 9-12-2008 by rattan1]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Yeah, true. But "car bombs" at police stations is sort of a new thing. I've never heard of it happening here before. This media will play this guy like he's the new David Hicks (but a real one).

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
They didn't ram the station. just back up to it an set alight the ute.

I would hardly call it a terrorist attack...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Long way from Terrorist attack.
Perths getting more violent every week.

News reports here are sickening some times, arson attacks on school's, businesses etc are pretty common.

Someone obviously had a beef with a copper, and felt torching his office was the best revenge.

Terrrorist attack? no way..
If terrorists were going to hit Perth, they'd hit the Mandurah Crab fest, or the Aussie day fireworks. Lots and Lots of people in small places... easy target for backpack bombers.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Terrorist attack in Joondalup? That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard. Joondalup’s just full of bogans. Although I do think this is probably the most exciting thing that has happened in Perth since the opening of the new train line.

Mikey

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I know it's not a genuine terrorist attack, I'm just suprised the media hasn't used it to their advantage.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It's gotta be Terminator, I think he did surgery on his eye then rammed the police station again.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I know it's not a genuine terrorist attack, I'm just suprised the media hasn't used it to their advantage.

Don't worry, I'm sure Today Tonight or A Current Affair will find some link to Al-Qaeda.

Mikey

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

They were happy to call this a terror attack. Maybe because the culprits had brown skin. Oh yeah. It was the new prime minister's first day on the job too.

top topics

join