It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Orlando, Florida 11-19-08

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

thanks for helping!
I would be interested in some local survey information...location, direction, elevation, time of day. These will help narrow your request down so it will be easier for NASA to nail down what it might be.

i'll check back in a day or two, working my tail off this week!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have always considered Central Fla to be UFO Central. There were times I couldnt go a week without seeing something freaky going thru the sky. I moved some time ago.

I was up that way a few days earlier for a Disney trip. On the way thru the St Augustine area (or close to it)- I saw something silvery that just wasnt a plane. The shape was all wrong, the way it moved was all wrong- And it went thru some distant clouds but FAST. I saw planes a little later, and that just made what I saw even weirder. And no... no camera, no video, no pics. So the chances of something zipping around the Metro Orlando sky is pretty good.

Now if they'd just abduct a small list of people permanently in that area- and toss them into the sun for me.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The first clip looks like Venus, right after sunset.

Second and third clips could be:
ISS pass over Orlando
November 19, magnitude -1.9
17:42:07 10 degrees altitude SSW (this would be near Venus)
17:44:56 48 degrees altitude SE
17:47:46 10 degrees altitude NE

You took the words out of my mouth. I actually watched the fly over from my parents place in Tennesse. It looked exactly like that. I was actually amazed at how fast it moved across the sky.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

This is exacly the same thing we have going on every night right between Falmouth and Martha's Vineyard.
They have come to be known as the Cape Cod Lights. The story has been in the papers as well.
I've seen them myself many times. Its usually a light exactly like this one you posted and it zips up and down and every direction. Usually many airplanes are dispatch to checkit out or chase it away...I dont know which.
I've seen the whole spectacle but never started a thread because i did not have the camera with me.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Ok Guys,

I tried to upload the first video in rapidshare.com but when it finished it only allows 90days or 10 times of downloading, this new policy sucks.

I will look for another filesharing website that doesn't have this policy and uploaded there, if ot I will pay for 1 month of membership so you can downloaded. Either way it may be today or tomorrow, I'm very busy at work right now.

I'm looking information on how to convert one of my camera into IR CAMERA, I ordered the filter need it to do the convertion, with this method the camera will only record IR light instead of any other light, and hopefully if I see this kind of UFO again the glow underneath will look transparent if it doesn't contains IR light.

I'm preparing a top view map of the positions I saw this UFO coming from work and how it moved around my house.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

It is a "likely" candidate because the distance to the "WINDOW" he is viewing through is given by the trig of the angles defined by the tree and
how far he had to walk to get the object back in view. the object was navigating at an angle to normal space and can only be viewed from in fornt of the window where it submerged from normal space -this is ahy chase AC suddenly lose UFO from visual because they fly past the window -recent patent from cal-tech and others suggest that the "hydrino" may be twisted on the time axis which makes it appear much smaller or subzero state, These "interdimensional" molecules when swept around in coils with ionized gas may soon give us our first glimpse at this type of navigation. byzipp.com/energy - the window was close to the observer but the craft was further displaced in time -IMHO :_)

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is some really good UFO footage my friend... I know what the International Space Station looks like, and it doesn't look anything like that. And its not anything that orbits earth like a satellite, when you clearly see the change of direction.. And all the different colors it emits, cause of the high voltage witch makes the gases in the atmosphere light up .. This is like nothing I have ever seen before.. Intelligent controlled craft. Man made or not... Great! Thanks for sharing!!

[edit on 10-12-2008 by skekke]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

thanks cdesigns for the update and i am not real familiar with sites like rapidshare and maybe someone here on ATS can recommend a different site for you to try ?

also the map you said you're preparing should help us better determine if this was the space station or not.

thanks again

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Interesting...its great when it moves.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by leviathansound]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
S&F. Good footage.

I witnessed something very similar to this on the 5th of December, but didn't have my Sony Handicam handy.

Good stuff.
F

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle

S&F. Good footage.

I witnessed something very similar to this on the 5th of December, but didn't have my Sony Handicam handy.

Good stuff.
F

thanks Fuggle for your post.......... but i have to ask you, where did you see something like this ? Orlando ?

just wondering because i live not too far from where this footage was taken and i have seen something similar as well.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Originally posted by Fuggle

S&F. Good footage.

Good stuff.
F

thanks Fuggle for your post.......... but i have to ask you, where did you see something like this ? Orlando ?

just wondering because i live not too far from where this footage was taken and i have seen something similar as well.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by easynow]

When I recorded the UFO I first though this is venus or jupiter because I saw them around the same place the night before, but when it started to move I had to discard been one of the planets, Also Jupiter and Venus are very close to each other at least on that week, and they came out later that day.

I went to the local pawnshop to buy a old Sony Camera with nightvision and ordered the IR Filter that way I have to different cameras to record the object in two different methods (Normal and IR) , the only thing will be how to hold both cameras at the same time

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Ok Guys here are the map pics

RED DOT = Position I was standing numbers are from first sight to the last

GREEN LINE = Line of view

YELLOW LINE = Movement of the UFO

It's hard for me to tell the Altitude or Real Distance of the object, I don't know how to measure that.

CLICK PICTURE TO SEE IT COMPLETLY

POSITION 2 is the line of view when the sig/sag movement was made by the UFO

[edit on 12-12-2008 by cdesigns]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I also support the Venus/ISS explanation. The first clip shows a stationary, bright point of light which exhibits scintillation. This is exactly what Venus looks like around now when it's low in the East. I suggest a closer examination of that area of sky would also have revealed Jupiter, but no matter.

The second clip shows a bright point of light traversing the sky from an easterly direction. There is no evidence to support the proposal that this is the same object seen in clip 1. We have only the OP's suggestion that it appeared to be the same object. That may well be an assumption and subject to further scrutiny. Was the first object still visible in it's original location when all attention was focussed on the second one?

The speed and visual characteristics of the second object are those of the ISS passing across the sky. This event was coincidental but not in the least rare or mysterious. The planets Venus and Jupiter have been brightly visible in the Eastern evening sky for weeks. The passage of the ISS is also a regular and predicatable event which allows most people on Earth to observe transits for a few days every few weeks.
Go to Heavens Above for more info on the ISS and other satellite type events, irridium flares, etc. Type in your coordinates and get it all.
Also, go to Space Weather for info on the planets and other interesting stuff.

Unfortunately, people unfamiliar with natural heavenly sights or man-made stuff like the ISS are easily fooled into seeing 'UFOs' when there is a perfectly simple earthly explanation. Only when these logical and provable events are discounted should we shout UFO.

WG3

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Aren't tripods available to the public?!
Please start using them. They will help
your story and give us a better look at
what it is in the sky.

Everyone who believes that something
strange is going on in our skies needs to
invest in a tripod.

Stimulate the economy today and purchase
a tripod.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

thanks for your post cluckerspud.

cdesigns went in the house to get a tripod and when he came back out of the house the object was leaving to fast to be able to set it up and get the footage like that. it's not like people have tripods set up 24-7.

recording ufo sightings are like trying to catch a car accident on tape, you just don't know when it's going to happen. but i understand your frustration and we all wish UFO footage was very clear and stable but that would be asking a little much considering the reality of it.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

The second clip shows a bright point of light traversing the sky from an easterly direction. There is no evidence to support the proposal that this is the same object seen in clip 1. We have only the OP's suggestion that it appeared to be the same object. That may well be an assumption and subject to further scrutiny. Was the first object still visible in it's original location when all attention was focussed on the second one?

thanks waveguide3 for your thoughts on this

i agree and disagree to a certain point here because the witness testimony is evidence in my opinion and if he claims the object is the same in all the scenes then that has to be taken into consideration with room for error included.

if i'm not mistaken, the camera panned back to the sky where the first object was spotted and i did not see anything there. so we shouldn't make assumptions that there are two objects in the sky here at the same time yet.

also i want to say that i have lived near the area in question for 28 years and i have never seen an object fly across the sky the way this did. if the space station is that easy to spot then i have no doubt that i would have seen the exact same thing by now.....just my opinion

i am still waiting to see the full video and i am sure that will tell us more about this event so thanks for your input and the links you have provided. they will help us determine what is going on here.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You've never seen an ISS pass? Shame on you! Get thee to www.heavens-above.com... now!

In the mean time. Here is one of dozens available on youtube.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

thanks for the video Phage,

yes i agree with you it is very similar but whats up with the tail or trail looking feature behind the space station in that video ? strange

still waiting to see the full video before making a final judgement on this if that is even possible.

but yea i swear i have never witnessed this in all my years of living in Florida. I have had a UFO encounter but it was different circumstances and was absolutely not the space station. but that's another story completely

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The tail has to be a video/youtube artifact. It follows the camera movement as well as the ISS movement. Check some of the places when the camera shakes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join