It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Orlando, Florida 11-19-08

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This video is of a possible UFO and was caught on camera in Orlando, Florida November 19th, 2008.

the person that captured this object on video was just arriving home when they noticed a strange object in the sky and went in the house and got a camera. the UFO is stationary when first seen and after a few minutes it quickly starts leaving the area.

your thoughts would be appreciated

[edit on 9-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Dont get me wrong, I love ufo videos, but, honestly, little dots of light just sittin around for a while dont really do anything for me anymore. Even if it was a ufo, it would be cool to see in person though. But, theres so many vids out now with dots of light, its rediculous. Until i start seeing some more closeup pics or friggin aliens teleporting down through some beams of light........I dunno, its cool though i guess. Could be a ufo.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I hear a plane in the second clip

I hope they aren't just filming a plane with landing lights on...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I hear a plane in the second clip

I hope they aren't just filming a plane with landing lights on...

Yeah, I hear that too, but the noise the the plane makes in the video.....it clearly sounds like it is coming and going whereas the dot of light just kinda sits around in the same spot. Could be a plane though i guess.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Well planes dont stop mid air and then move and stop and then move in mid air. Even helicopters cant stop that suddenly and begin to move suddenly again.

Interesting. I see dark patches on top of the glow and below the glow.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
thanks for checkin it out everyone

after more examination of the video with the plane noise considered, i don't think the object is the plane you hear. of course i could be wrong

there are times in the video when the object looks to far away to justify saying the plane noise is from the object. also do landing lights look the same from every direction ? i can't remember seeing any like this

see this crop at the 1:08 mark, the object seems way to far away to be making the noise.

it's possible a plane was nearby and spooked this thing and made it move. i will find out more details

[edit on 9-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I think its a good clip, i have seen clips that are planes head on but not ones that move around at will without getting closer or turning, nor that move that quicklly from stationary. Nice one easynow

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hmmm... its hard to debunk a UFO video. Especially one where you can hardly see it! , i know internos is good at it!

Maybe he can shead some light of the universe on it?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

thanks

the thing that is bugging me about it is

if it were landing lights you would think after it went by, the shape of the light would be different or not really seen because the lights would be pointing in front of the aircraft.

i will find out more from the author of the video.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hi Everyone, I'm the person who recorded this video, and I can answer the plane question.

While I was driving home I saw this bright light on the sky and at first I tought it was one of the planets that are still visible from Orlando Florida Jupiter or Venus, but when I was getting close to my home I'm seen several "CESNA" planes flying around at a very high altitude and they're flying around the object.

On the second clip you can hear the cesna plane and if you see when the UFO went behind the tree I started recording to the right look at 0:52sec mark you can see a little flash in the middle of the screen at the bottom. You need to watch the video in high resolution to be able to see it.

In my original video you can see it clearly, I decided to do this "stop recording the UFO and record the plane" to have size comparison and light comparison, on the third clip after the UFO dissapears on the trees , I recorded a comercial airplane I'm guessing a 737 pasing by, and you can see clearly the landing lights, size and speed.

The I recorded 3 clips in total.

The first one the UFO was steady and I decided to get my tripod inside the home to have a better zoom of it and that way I also could play with the shutter speed of my video camera to see if I could capture a better image, but when I came out of the house and started to setup the tripod the object started moving and thats when the second clip was recorded.

On the second clip when the UFO made the hard movements I was zooming out and the camera was still pointing at the UFO but I was actually looking at the floor at the moment because I was in top of a little bush. I didn't notice the movement until I saw the video on my computer.

There is a change of light while I'm zooming in and out, the sky looks darker and brighter in different zoom levels, this is because the camera when is zooming the exposure changes to maintain a clear picture, this UFO was very bright, I have HID lights on my car and they have a 8000K color and that's how the UFO light was. the planes I see during the day and night have a more yellowish color.

The third clip was behind my house

I'm trying to upload the original clips on a format that can be viewed o any computer but the size is to big, the original video is much cleaner and bigger.

This is my thrid UFO sighting and it's the second with this kind of lights and the first one I have recorded

If you have any questions let me know

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

thank you cdesigns for the clarification about the plane noise and welcome to ATS !

in my opinion your testimony along with this video certainly has my interest peaked and this could very well be a significant UFO sightings case that is worthy of documenting for the record.

i am looking forward to seeing the full video of this event and if you need any help please let us know

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The first clip looks like Venus, right after sunset.

Second and third clips could be:
ISS pass over Orlando
November 19, magnitude -1.9
17:42:07 10 degrees altitude SSW (this would be near Venus)
17:44:56 48 degrees altitude SE
17:47:46 10 degrees altitude NE

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

good detective work Phage i am impressed
however,

the second clip shows the object traveling at a pretty fast pace and appears to be lower in the atmosphere than the space station would be.

would the space station appear to travel across the sky at the same rate of speed as this object in question ?

also towards the end of the video when the object is seen thru the trees it looks like it does a little jog of somekind and i can't tell if it's from the camera zooming or not ?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The camera is zoomed in a bit when it's moving behind the tree, making the motion past the leaves possibly appear faster than it "should". I don't think it's moving too fast. When the photographer reacquires it after it passes the tree (same clip) its motion is entirely consistent with the ISS.

I don't see any change in direction other than camera motion/zoom.

[edit on 12/9/2008 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Nice find.

In the first clip it does appear to sit still even with the zooming in and out.

There is consistent motion in the second video (across the sky) this could indicate the ISS but then later it appears to be in a total different location and (as Phage said) could be Venus but WOW, what a coincidence, huh.

Appears to be Unidentified...thus far.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

thanks Phage for you evaluation of this

i am not ruling out the possibility of it being the space station but i think it is traveling to fast to be the space station and since we differ on that i think some more opinions are needed.

also i think the object is lower than when it was first sighted (if it's the same object) and then regains altitude towards the end of the video.

i could be wrong and i would hope some more people post their opinions.

cdesigns said he would post the full video and i am sure we will learn more about it then.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rollinster

thanks Rollinster,

yes there is consistant motion from the object across the sky but the question is ...

would the space station be seen traveling at the same speed ? and would it appear that big in the sky because i live not far from where this video was taken and i have never seen the space station if it looks like this.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Here are some still of the video, I'm going to upload the original camera file wich is .MOD format but a friend told me if I change the extension name to .AVI instead of .MOD you will be able to see in Windows Media Player.

Give me at least an hour so I can upload the original files to rapidshare.com

Here are some snapshots from the video, in my opinion that's NO ISS. It looks like a Disc with a bright glow underneath.

CLICK THE FIRST PICTURE SO YOU CAN SEE THE UFO on the right, the layout of this page doesn't show up the complete picture for some reason

[edit on 9-12-2008 by cdesigns]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

nice video... my questions are:

have you checked with NASA there in Florida for a sky report? Plenty of things are flying overhead and some catch the light just right when they pass. the space station, other sats with solar panels reflecting the sun, rockets from other countries making maneuvers....

it seemed to going over the horizon in a orderly fashion like it was in orbit...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheExaminer

thanks TheExaminer, it really is cdesigns video and i was just helping him out by posting the video but yes i agree that everything should be considered but to be honest with you i am waiting to see the full video before i get into all that.

but please come back and say thanks to cdesign for the video and welcome him here to ATS

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join