It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon: 9/11 conspirators want to confess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Pentagon: 9/11 conspirators want to confess

www.cnn.com

Five detainees at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, say they want to confess to conspiracy charges for planning the September 11, 2001, attacks, a Pentagon spokeswoman said Monday. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed -- the confessed architect of the attacks, who was captured two years later in Pakistan -- and four other alleged co-conspirators asked a military judge if they could withdraw all pending motions and plead guilty, Maj. Gail Crawford said in an e-mail.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Anyone confessing to any crime related to September 11th is sure to create a stir. What sort of impact would such a confession have on the current 9/11 truth movement? Would it make a difference and deter anyone from continuing to seek the truth?

I do not see this as making a difference among those who believe the government was either in on it or allowed it to happen, but this is big news regardless for those involved and impacted by that tragic day.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Create a staged highly detailed confession, then quickly arrange the executions of the confessed. It is possible that under the Obama administration that Guantanamo will be shut down. On record confessions which would give strong credibility to the "official story" of 9/11.

Convenient?

They don't have long to complete this phase of the 9/11 cover-up.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
None of this adds up.

Some of these guys have been in secret prisons around the world for 5 years. Now, 7 years after the attacks, they are planning to confess. Why the delay? And conveniently right at the end of Bush's term? Yeah right.

If anyone buys this load of bull than I feel sorry for them, honestly. It's quite obvious that the CIA made a deal with these detainees for their little "confession", and as a result they'll probably be set free while their executions are staged. Or they were lied to and they'll be executed anyway.

I don't know where I stand on the 911 conspiracy although I will say that since 9/12 I've been questioning the official accounts of what happened. I would say that if it wasn't directly planned by the government, then they saw it coming, saw their opportunity and sat back and let the chips fall into play.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This doesnt pass the smell test period. If Obama shuts down Guantanamo everyone in there would get trials which means investigations which means things coming out into the light. Why would these guys after so many years sitting in the torture chamber want to confess and get a fast death not just death they want it quickly. Why didnt they ask for this a few years back? People this smells bad. I wouldnt grant it. Make them go through a trial. Show all of these Muslims who supposedly hate us that the rule of law rules here even if you dont like us. You will get a trial. I think this is the Bush regimes last attempt to cover up what really happened on 9/11. Oh btw Ill also go on record to say OBL is dead. He is not alive. There will be no one to ever corroborate what really happened on 9/11 and it will go down in history as JFKs assassination did.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
((drenched in sarcasm)) It wouldn't be the first time that someone in a spot there is no way they can get out from, chooses to MARTYR themselves for the sake of everlasting glory and praise to their family name forever and ever--(and to let the perp continue on the mission...). ((END drenching sarcasm))

Whatever. Since when are things as they appear? Interesting though, I hear that Khalid's nickname in a neighboring language means, not leader, but (it's an expletive). Urdu or Farsi, I'm not sure. Anyone know? I've lost the word off the top.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hahahahah... .GB prisoners confessing. Now i'll be damned.

Commercial announcement :

Ain't got the proof to defend your case ?

In desperate need of plotting a motive ?

Too lazy or ain't got the influence/cash/connections to brainwash the population ?

Well look no further. We present to you :

TORTURE,

The most easy and effective way to cover up YOUR mess.

YOU get to decide who's boss !

YOUR versions of truth shall prevail.

And the best part of it all ? IT'S FREE.

top topics

join