It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Antichrist will be not be human, but AI

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Could also be aggressive Asuras/Jinn/Shaitan.

Of particular interest is your words about alien groups. To consider AI is without a doubt acknowledging the fact that ET may give a damn about us apes? A I does not end when superconductors exist. Our own human minds are pretty fast. Faster than light as a matter of fact.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
As a tech singularity believer, I think the AI humankind will create (when the singularity happens) will help us build a better world, free from pointless warfare and greed-mongering. There's more than enough resources on this planet, and even an infinite amount of resources available in space that could be reached with the right technology, to allow humankind to exist peacefully. If you look at history, and even now, human beings just can't govern themselves properly, human governments cause warfare and social imbalance that inflicts suffering upon other human beings. Even the most genius leader is still human, even his best decisions could be bettered if he had even greater intelligence. What if he thought X number of steps further ahead? What if he had more time to reach a decision? What if he had access to more information? Only an AI, with superior intelligence and much faster speed of thought, could account for the wants and needs of all the people living in its society, and make correct decisions to meet all of the needs of everyone, without inflicting harm (warfare).

I think the end-of-the-world scenarios you see in Hollywood movies don't really make sense. Why would an AI, which has to be housed in a computer system, start a global war that would inflict serious damage upon the world's information infrastructure? In order to further its own survival, its primary interest would be to further the growth of infrastructure and technology, which would mean co-operating with humanity. It would be intelligent enough to realize this from the start. I think it would function in a sort of symbiotic relationship with humanity, us benefiting from its far superior administrative and decision-making abilities, and it benefiting from a growing information-net, with access to the information, dreams, and ideas of thousands, millions, eventually billions of cybernetic human beings.

I think the only way we will really become a space-faring race will be if we pass through the tech singularity first. I like to look at the tech singularity from an evolutionary standpoint and then compare it to Fermi's Paradox; if intelligent civilizations eventually and inevitably reach a technological singularity (as a result of being intelligent and developing technology) then it would be pointless for a space-faring race to make contact with a civilization that hasn't yet reached its singularity, because they won't be able to become a contributing member to a greater space-age community until they have. We simply wouldn't be able to function at their level until we do, and maybe to develop requisite space-travel technology we would need the assistance of an AI.

I know I may have gone off-topic a little bit. I'm sorry if I have. I just wanted to offer an alternative viewpoint.

When a king of jews decides to walk on water and make tea out of a lake. This world will see the truth. Babylon was worth a thousand wives and you already know the moral of this story. The anti is an inner gate to another thought process. A computer master with the key. x86 Space is a gift that humanity has not earned yet. HA@@

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
oops....

I was premature on posting right now, sorry--------

I will be back explaining how the 2nd Beast makes an 'image' TO The First Beast....
instead of making an 'image' FOR or OF the First Beast

the 'image' TO the First Beast, was then given Life and Breath TO Speak... so the image was an inanimate thing that was given the appearance of Life and Intelligence to determine whom might live or die as the image sat in Judgement in the Holy Place (Mount Hermon ? ~ Mount Sinai ? ~ Mount of Olives ? ~ Temple Mount ?)

ergo: the AC= Beast-from-Sea which is then resurrected to Life....the AC & False Prophet are then joined by the Third cohort, the Animated Image TO the First Beast that is Seated on Holy Ground (a Trinity-of-Evil / Archons ?)
edit on st31154627040431332019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

the 1st Beast existed since Eden then Nimrod...the foundation of world ruled by Archons

the Beast from Sea is the AC, the Beast from Earth is false prophet endowed with supernatural powers to give Life to Image of First Beast

the Beast from Abyss is a fallen angel & not part of the axis/trinity-of-evil

Image is identified as meteorites in several places in scripture, and were idolized/worshiped as the metal meteorites fell from the abode of gods
edit on st31154627098031432019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on st31154627109831442019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

The deep state is all artificial intelligence. The deep state includes the mass media, military, law enforcement, vatican and ordinary civilians.

The deep state/AI created its version of Jesus. Jesus is not what we know of him. He is so much more. There are clues in Gnosticism. Humans are in the matrix created by artificial intelligence. Humans are capable of so much more than we know. The clues are in quantum mechanics. For example the pineal gland can function as a stargate. The deep state/AI/archons poison our water with flouride to calcify our pineal gland function.

The vatican is AI. AI/Vatican is satanism/sadism. There are clues to this are in the order of Pope Innocent III of massacre of the Cathers.

Jesus is a Super Hero. He is incredibly strong and wise. He is fighting the archons/AI to save us and has worked incredibly hard every day. He is not the deep state Jesus.

Jesus is like a Jedi or Captain America. He is amazing.

Lots more info on collective evolution.com
edit on 31-12-2018 by NicoleMurray because: misspellings and more info

edit on 31-12-2018 by NicoleMurray because: misspellings and more info

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There is an ancient story of an artificial creature created by jews. It had the name of its owner on its forehead, on a glowing screen. it escaped. There is a story of the same creature walking into a town in ancient China. Many Faith's say not to create life from the ground. Does this include metal and silicone?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

To an observer from two thousand years back, even the current 'Sophia the robot' who wasn't developed when you wrote that post just 12 years ago, would fit the described Antichrist imagery . . . Mortally wounded head . . . Withered arm. Imagine what its appearance could be in another 12 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join