It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Antichrist will be not be human, but AI

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
There will be no Antichrist. THERE ARE ANTICHRISTS.

You know thoe Atheists who love saying "F*** Jesus, he doesn't exist, If he was so special why was he killed,etc".

Those are what may be called AntiChrists.

A lot of so called Christians are AntiChrist as silly as it may sound.

Again, this whole 1 man will come and revert us from the true path to heaven is BS. Just trying to keep us all bickering and ignorant of each other' culture.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one but you, my friend, seem to have an affinity for complexities...whether or not they actually exist. Needless to say, you have a very "interesting" take on scripture.

My question to you is why can't it be that the antichrist (as presented in Daniel) doesn't regard women because "he" is merely an android, not having any sexual feelings towards women? That would fit the context of that verse wouldn't it?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Great post! S&F!!

Yes, I personally believe that USA =Babylon; however, I didn't hold to this line of thinking until 2001.

Regardless, God knows those that are his. When is all said and done, the one TRUE Christ will rule and rain for 1000 years.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by arc de triumphe
If you are interested you should read Goro Adachi's webiste it talks about the rise of AI.

yeah, his "Etemenanke" (cousin to Bernanke?)...
web-site studies the mystical, & symbolism all around us which most of us fail to observe or be aware of in the first place.

good thought provoking entertainment

but there is also the RaidersNewsNetwork, who are hyped & focused on chimera/hybrid/ humans...& a lot of AI & clone thingy entities are the bread-&-butter of the site.

Goro used to have a forum, but reduced the content to his solo homilies ->
concerning the events & the preceived relationship of exotic symbolism with the world around us

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Synergis

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one but you, my friend, seem to have an affinity for complexities...whether or not they actually exist. Needless to say, you have a very "interesting" take on scripture.

My question to you is why can't it be that the antichrist (as presented in Daniel) doesn't regard women because "he" is merely an android, not having any sexual feelings towards women? That would fit the context of that verse wouldn't it?

I will take that as a compliment, but I sincerely don't wish to make it complex.

Honestly, I'm not trying to kill your idea, it is just that I have a hard time fitting the "android" into the truth, then again....stranger things have happened.

I believe people are fooled because they will not look at themselves, before wanting to condemn someone or something else. People rarely say, "Did I do bad?", but are swift to say "He did it". It is the exact same thing people did to Jesus. What makes the Anti-Christ any different if he plays scapegoat as the problem "sin" is not handled, only put off.
How is a computer held responsible? Or does a computer Hate, or Want or Regard anything except that which it executes at the hands of mens desire?

You could say that we are androids. We are made "in the image" not as God, but in the "image". If you look at our cells nano style, you will see little machines, so perhaps we are.

The son of man, says "I am the way the truth and the life". You must go through him to see the father.

The father says, "I am God, there is no other, I am He" and also, "I will not come to you as a man" and "My salvation is generation to generation forever".

They are either the same, or one is lying.

Babies are the only "Magic" that even doctors can't explain. The process yes, but the will? Godspell....

Peace

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Babylon has already been and gone people! does anyone stop to consider that the events in revelations have all already passed? bode upon that.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SaintlyMic

here's a Jewish oriented analysis of the Revelations...
it gets a touch mystical, but it can be fathomed...

select any portion of Revelations on the menu page,

www.yashanet.com...

or go to your Rev 13, as a part of your post claim in identifying the A-C
www.yashanet.com/studies/revstudy/text/13_11-15.htm
(sorry that way of linking will not work... instead you will need to click the
TEXT ANALYSIS at the bottom of the pages to get to the actual Index of the verses you will want their explaination for.)

and this puts forth there may be a 'ressurrection' involved, and it cites examples in other religious texts about such a false event...

i must say, i do not ascribe to what the outcome of this sites analysis of Revelation is, but it does broaden my horizon of consideration,

~pacon~

[edit on 20-12-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Look what happened after YOU posted...

flags: 6, replies: 66
By: Synergis, on December 8

OMG 666 the mark of the beast!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

The son of man, says "I am the way the truth and the life". You must go through him to see the father.

The father says, "I am God, there is no other, I am He" and also, "I will not come to you as a man" and "My salvation is generation to generation forever".

They are either the same, or one is lying.

Peace

I did a search for this verse, "I will not come to you as a man", and couldn't find it. Could you reference this? I have to admit I'm not aware of it in the bible but that doesn't mean it isn't there. I am aware, however, of a few other verses in the OT that say God is not human (or a man to be more exact) but that is, of course, not the same thing as saying that God is not able to become or reveal Himself through a human form, which is what Jesus represents. Also, we do see God revealing Himself or His plans throughout the bible via angels, which also take a "human" appearance so I don't see why both can't be true? Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you were trying to say? I think the point being made is that God is not susceptible to human error since He is not in essence human.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I agree with SaintlyMic ...I gave you some stars ...that is my understanding of the scriptures too ..

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

I did a search for this verse, "I will not come to you as a man", and couldn't find it. Could you reference this? I have to admit I'm not aware of it in the bible but that doesn't mean it isn't there. I am aware, however, of a few other verses in the OT that say God is not human (or a man to be more exact) but that is, of course, not the same thing as saying that God is not able to become or reveal Himself through a human form, which is what Jesus represents. Also, we do see God revealing Himself or His plans throughout the bible via angels, which also take a "human" appearance so I don't see why both can't be true? Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you were trying to say? I think the point being made is that God is not susceptible to human error since He is not in essence human.

The Verse

Isa 47:3 Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance,[color=#FF0000] and I will not meet thee as a man.

You are right. God is not A man, never has been A (singular) man. The spirit is all men, as head and shoulders, all beasts as labor and all rock that is foundation, wall and capstone. We are the house OF the Living God.

God is OF the Living, not the dead and his salvation is the same as it has always been since the beginning. Generation to Generation, so that the children might tell it to there children as the spirit is a current of air and is the very mode of oral communion.

God does not change who hates thievery for burnt offerings. He forbid consuming blood or meat with the life still in it, yet the last supper is in complete contridiction in story, and slips in under the scapegoat.

The Christian religion is Egypt and is the trap to those who are not pure of heart. He did not come to change the law, but to full fill it. Judas the man is the Anti-christ who proclaims himself to be God, but self existent salvation (Jesus), the helper and rabbi is with every man and is in fact when blinders are lifted finding cain, you will learn this in truth.

The image is the man as it has been since the start. The spirit is the truth and will set you free, when you face who you really are and what must take place for you.

On the outside, their is weeping and gnashing of teeth. You are on the inside now and the life is in the blood. Are you called by name forward? Do you call by name forward? "Freely I have received, so to do I give"

A free will offering was not done so on Jesus part, not on the part of the people. He was cut off "not for himself" and "never the less, Not my will be done, but your will be done".

What the people do by accepting the death of Jesus is automatically slay themselves as the witnesses to the crux screamed, "his blood be on us and on our children", for the gospel was never about dieing, but living. So, in the acceptence of a man, Jesus Death for your life you give just that...your life.

It is drank to completion, in the vessel it was poured in and in doing so "death is consumed forever" for you, for you cease from all labor in the soul having no living body of descendent's to ascend the "thrown" of life with and your memory fades like Marty's brother and sister when he's gotta get "BACK TO THE FUTURE".

You are thrown as a sin (missing the mark...not on the list), behind the living God who is a child that tramples the memory in song..."ashes, ashes, we all fall down". This is not hell, but Gehenna, still Genesis and you start a new game of Shoots and ladders, for we really are just children.

We just get to sit out a 10 generations if your knocked strait out with the red ball. The ones who get knocked out, the watchers whom in spirit get men to loan themselves to them are the ones behind the idols. Those watchers tend to get a little "pushy" for you to consume death to completion, wanting the rocks "to be rent" and the "tombs" opened for the feast of God, the indwelling, and the inheritance.

Before leaving the apostles, he told them "he had many things to say concerning them, yet they could not bear them then".
He comes as a swift witness against your sin when you have not turned as "today if you will hear my voice ...".

So indeed, there are two gospels, both of complete and blatant confusion. The world follows one and the world follows the other. In this way, the left is ignorant of the right and vice versa.

Two sacrifices. The lamb and the Scapegoat. The two gospels that truth will show one to be correct and one not to be correct. One the wide path and fun house of mystic guessing and big top fun, amazing acts only found in stories.

and

The other, the humble truth and gospel that must be taken to every last person "by two's", no flash except in the stories children learn and the expanding of their minds to building in imagination all things possible to the Living God, no magic healing but a new creation in generation of man who only retains a 10th, meek in appearance, having no form to be desired, who we smite afflicted every day, who by the stripes of the many are all humiliated the same...the ones who to the least of these we do it to ourselves. The true salvation which manifests of two becoming one and bearing the cross of "the son of man", a new generation to tell the praises of Self existent to.

The lamb is regeneration unto resurrection of the living into moral correctness that you might be a steward of the Living God, a newborn generation...as Jesus Quoted David in the psalms. "The Lord said to my Lord, sit at my right hand until I make all of your enemies your footstool...(in the grave)."

The scapegoat is the Moral blindness which sows the seed of faith, so that we are need to be put to sleep in such in order for the seed of faith to be planted. The tares are planted at night and grow in with the seed of faith. The problem I've encountered is my "Blind Faith" whose seeds are naked and not ashamed, but are stubborn on falsity, but sincere in grip. Blind faith is blind, no matter which way you paint it. Blind falls into the Grave.

"Isa 43:3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee."

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Isa 44:7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.
Isa 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

In truth, the only Living God, is the Living. "A living dog is better then a dead lion".

Honestly the more I think about it, the ones that auto destruct are AI or A.i.A/C

Peace

[edit on 22-12-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SaintlyMic

You have a sound grasp of the scriptures SaintlyMic...it is obvious that you have spent a good deal of time and energy trying to dissect their meaning.

I believe any disagreements we may have in our interpretation of Revelation and the events it foretells would fall along the common line of where we personally choose to draw more literal or metaphorical conclusions from the text.

I thank you for the time you've offered in attempting to refute the idea I bring forth though I don't think your conclusions necessarily follow from the text. The same could be said of me, however, and that is why I will leave my response to a minimum. I offer the idea of the antichrist, beast, and mark being the technological products of our own creation for mere interests sake and will leave it up to time to judge whether or not I am wrong.

I will say, however, that there hasn't been anything offered thus far that would conclusively negate the ideas I put forth. If you disagree, then I am pleased to hear your main points again, but it may be a fools errand.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I thought you might find this interesting.

Peace

From www.singinst.org...

Some of the stronger Singularity technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence and brain-computer interfaces, offer the possibility of faster intelligence as well as smarter intelligence. Ultimately, speeding up intelligence is probably comparatively unimportant next to creating better intelligence; nonetheless the potential differences in speed are worth mentioning because they are so huge. Human neurons operate by sending electrochemical signals that propagate at a top speed of 150 meters per second along the fastest neurons. By comparison, the speed of light is 300,000,000 meters per second, two million times greater. Similarly, most human neurons can spike a maximum of 200 times per second; even this may overstate the information-processing capability of neurons, since most modern theories of neural information-processing call for information to be carried by the frequency of the spike train rather than individual signals. By comparison, speeds in modern computer chips are currently at around 2GHz – a ten millionfold difference – and still increasing exponentially. At the very least it should be physically possible to achieve a million-to-one speedup in thinking, at which rate a subjective year would pass in 31 physical seconds. At this rate the entire subjective timespan from Socrates in ancient Greece to modern-day humanity would pass in under twenty-two hours.

Think about that in comparison to the "wheel within a wheel"...

Peace

[edit on 24-12-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Hmm...that is very interesting. There are some humorous videos of Kevin Warwick (the first "cyborg") where he speaks of the ability of chipped humans and AI machines to think in multiple dimensions and speeds far greater than a normal human thus causing their (humans) fate to be quite dim....since, of course, what benefit would they have to mankind anymore other than just being in the way and using precious resources. This brings up the philosophy of transhumanism, which Dr. Warwick subscribes, in an attempt to create an evolved posthuman being through the merging of technology and the human body.

Watch it for yourself:

The best part is when he compares an unchipped human to a cow in its comparative level of intelligence to him (once he's been chipped of course).

As far as the wheels within wheels, I'm not sure where you're going with that. Give me an idea of what you're thinking.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

As far as the wheels within wheels, I'm not sure where you're going with that. Give me an idea of what you're thinking.

I was referencing the time aspect in regards to the quantification of the learning exponential. What seems to be a year to you, might be seconds to me as example.

Not so much time traveil, but time ratio or taking a look at the bigger picture.

At the very least it should be physically possible to achieve a million-to-one speedup in thinking, at which rate a subjective year would pass in 31 physical seconds. At this rate the entire subjective timespan from Socrates in ancient Greece to modern-day humanity would pass in under twenty-two hours.

Relationships of time and reference mixed in the perspective even though one mans view is really quite subjective.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Hmm...interesting. Since you brought it up, I do believe that time-travel is a central feature in the future manifestation of the beast.

The way I see it is that Lucifer (the most intelligent being ever created) desired to maintain his immortal state after the fall and through his deep knowledge of the universe manipulated its laws by attempting to transcend mortal decay via time-travel. After his fall, he warped space-time by accelerating near the speed of light (hence it is said he is able to "transform himself into an angel of light") and is gaining as much time as he can until his future manifestation (and incarnation) through the beast, which is why it is said of the beast "who was, and is not, but is to come".

Aliens to me then are merely fallen angels who have taken on a mortal frame and attempting to manipulate space-time to delay the final judgement. I'm sure you're aware of the Nephilim and the book of Enoch?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
To get this people we have to know what we are talking about.

God is = Thee Holy Spirit. Not a being but a spirit.Thee Holy Spirit. He is not in flesh. You can't see God.

Angels(Lucifer)Thee Devil is a = Spirit. Not a being. Not in flesh. We cant see the Devil.

Humans are = Spirits in flesh. And we can see other humans.

Now how do we all communicate if we cant see each other. Well we communicate through our spirit. Our thoughts or free will.

Now read the Bible dose it tell us that the Antichrist is going to be a computer or a Human.
The image on the alter in the temple! Is it going to be a image of Mac or Aple.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You cannot save yourself, no matter how many people "love" you. That is total nonsense and is totally ANTI christ! (against Christ dieing on the cross for your sins).

"I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE, no one comes to the Father but by Me." John 14:6

In addition, Revelation 13:18 PLAINLY states that the antichrist is a MAN. Read it. Stop twisting the Word of God to suit your own selfishness. You either have faith in Jesus, turn from your sins, take up your cross and follow Him, or you are lost and hell bound. Jesus also refutes your "as long as we are loved by others" in Matthew 10:22 where He states "And you will be HATED by all for My name's sake, but he who endures to the end shall be saved."
And HE became the AUTHOR OF ETERNAL SALVATION unto all who OBEY HIM. Hebrews 5:9

The Truth causes people to hate you, not "love" you, but if it saves their soul from roasting in Hell for all eternity, than which is really and most logically "love?" Those who tell you what you want to hear and give you the path of least resistance, or those of us who tell you the truth, that Jesus is the only way and that the "path is NARROW and FEW are they that find it! Matt 7:14 God gave Adam and Eve a choice in the garden of Eden and he gives you a choice today. His Way (Jesus) or your way (a lie of your own making).

A True Believer hated by the world

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

In addition, Revelation 13:18 PLAINLY states that the antichrist is a MAN.

Since this is, of course, the only statement that actually deals with context of this thread I will try to address it the best I can. If you want to deal with the plain (or let's say literal) statements within Revelation then I should point out that, for one, what you say is incorrect. Never in Revelation anywhere do you find the word "antichrist" so it cannot be that "Revelation 13:18 PLAINLY states that the antichrist is a MAN." The plain, as you say, usage of that word is only found in 1st and 2nd John. But I'll admit that maybe I'm just splitting hairs.

On the other hand, I think what you need to ask yourself is: 1) whether or not 666 is the number of a specific man or the product of man...since, there is some confusion with this distinction among scholars and 2) if this "man" is also a beast, as said earlier in the text, which is rightly identified as a kingdom (or ruling power) does the number still stand "PLAINLY" for a ruling system (and a mark) as clearly as it does in your mind for a specific "man".

Lastly, it does not seem inconceivable that an artificially created human (being indistinguishable from a naturally created person) would be labeled as something different from "man" in revelation considering that the closest approximation to our word "android" in 1st or 2nd century Aramaic would probably be "image". But, then again, this is the exact word used before giving the full qualification of "man". I don't think this is at all coincidental. Do you understand my point?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
From The Gospel of Thomas...

His disciple said to Him,

"When will the repose of the dead come about,
and when will the new world come?"

He said to them,

"What you look forward to has already come,
but you do NOT recognise it."

His disciples said to Him,
"Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel,
and all of them spoke in you."

He said to them,

"You have omitted The Living One in your presence
and have spoken only of the Dead."

Human thinking on the parables is about 2,000 years behind in history...

The Christ has been and gone.... He did return after the people of Earth Murdered him....

The Prophecies have been fulfilled.... The Unbeliever thinks they are yet to be Fulfilled...

By the way there are at least 110 different Original Greek Versions of

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ"

Check this out through the Philosophy Department of any Reputable University...

The one in "the Roman collection of Hebrew and Greek writings" that people refer to as the bible is only one, example of at least 110 different versions of "The Revelation" that was chosen by the Romans to be in the bible...

The Revelation is Not a fortune telling Exercise as most would have you believe, but is what The title says...

The Revelation of Jesus Christ

or The Revealing of Jesus Christ.... Not some kind of prediction for any future events...

It is a Parable..... that Reveals Jesus Christ....

It is in fact, the History According to John of the Metamorphosis of The Soul involving "The Man Child".... Past Tense....

This Phenomena happens to all at each persons appointed time Not all at the one Time this is why no one knows the hour as to say.

It is an individual happening of The Soul.... Not the Flesh...

Every Soul passes through the Metamorphoses of the Soul this is what the Program of the Earth is used for...

Not a Single Soul is Lost.....

If The Christ Lost even One Soul He would have Failed and it is Impossible for the Christ to Fail....

It is Not the Victory of Humankind, or of any primate, but it is Only, I repeat Only The Christ's Victory....

All men have come short of the Glory of God.....

Victory is The Christ's Glory, and Not any Humans....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join