It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite power list for anyone that feels we are losing against the NWO Part 2 of 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This is the second part of this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After recieving a large response of more than I thought it would get it reached the point of the following list of points of control used against us all,

Media control

Taxes

Think tanks

Laws

Control of judiciary system

Banking Stucture

Education

Government secrecy

Politicians

Secret Societies

Family bloodlines

Control of Technology

Surveillance

Propoganda

War games

Control of life essentials

Weapons control

Information control

Control of sustenance

Advertisements

Social conditioning

Political correctness

Citizen Databases

Religion

Military Control

Corporate dominance

Enviromentalist agenda

Control of Regulations in all industries

Control of fuel supplies

Suppresion of new energy sources

Networking groups

Hidden puppet masters (could not think of better label)

telecommunications Control

Substance Control

Citizen Participation

Entertainment

Now as you can see it is an ever so slightly large list which is overwhelming when faced with the question, how do I find a weakness??

The whole purpose of this topic was to find out what the Achillies Heel was and after taking some time to read up on as much as possible with regards to the parts of information contributed by others (much appreciated).

I have come to the conclusion that I have found the answer!

Here it is.

The answer is YOU, as in me you everyone that participates in this whole system.

To summarise it every single point of control that they use against us requires our participation and due to this it directly effects us albeit on different levels but it still effects us all.

I believe I have found the Achillies heel in this structure and that is human participation. Take that away and all of this collapses.

That is the obvious beauty of the system in place because even when presented with the solution the mass is too attached.

What else is their, what else do we know, what do we do and how do we do it? That is the question that needs an answer now and a very difficult one at that.

Walk away and this house of cards will tumble. We are too caught up in what we think is the reality but this is the illlusion of control that they have on us all through the very points listed above.

Im interested to see some thoughts and I hope to get a good response as before.

I welcome any arguments here as maybe there are things I havent covered but I do think that my answer is the correct one.

Thanks again for the replies and apologies for not moving a bit faster but there were a lot of topics to learn about that other users contributed and I feel it would be an insult not to do some research first.

Whatever you do though remember what I have said here as I am certain this is the answer to this parasite. A mass non compliance with anything whatsoever for just one day, I mean everything and everyone would probably do it.

I bet if this happened you would truly see just how controlled we really are, even in jail you are still participating, it is actually an extremely hard thing to do and very smart for someone to have thought this out to the extent it has now grown too.

The plan is actually so smart im seriously wondering how a human mind could fathom it to be honest but thats a whole different topic of course lol.

Cheers!

[edit on 8-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am all for it, tell me how long this boycott of the system would and such, and I would gladly participate and spread the word.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well I am not organising a rally but more giving the answer that this all seems to point too.

If you take the national debt of a country, how much the payments are to the national debt, how long the debt will take to be repaid it allows you to calculate the interest a country is paying back on the amount borrowed.

This will give a ballpark firgure of income needed per day, month, year, decade and so on and so forth. But this also allows us to see how many people would be needed to abandon this per country.

To cut a long story short it would result in every nations power structure failing if you get me.

The ones at the top would have no mask to hide behind in terms of shifiting power so they too would lose the power they have along with everything else. This would shift the power back to the people but create a period of anarchy of course so that would have to be solved as well.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
it seems to me as if you're almost looking at this whole conspiracy NWO "fight the power" thing .. as just like... something you do on the computer as opposed to playing World of Warcraft.

sure conspiracy is interesting, and seeing and speculating about all the actual happenings of the world events is stimulating.

but, honestly...hasn't it just turned into like an interactive-online-novel for you and many of others?

you really think the things you're talking about in this thread.. would actually work?
you have all the educaiton in economics and sociology, to forecast the trends and upheavels that would result?

they're doing their thing baby step by baby step.. and you want to do it in one fell swoop?

I think something some of the "anti-NWO-ers" need to understand and ACCEPT... is that just because you've informed yourself about it all.. doesn't mean you have the wherewithal to survive without thee system.

unless you have a few acres of fertile and productive organically grown crops and your own water supply and electricity.. AND protection.. AND ties with the police and local power brokers so that you don't get screwed with later on when there is scarcity and you're at risk of being called a hoarder...

I mean you really want to pull the rug out from under yourself?

I think you're looking at all this discussion on the topic in fantasy terms.
Like it's something you entertain yourself with.. rather than talking serious.
because woe is you if you are taking it serious... like literally taking action and not all talk.

-

[edit on 9-12-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hi XXXN3O. Glad to see the progression of your first thread arrive.

I must admit, I was kind of hoping we'd find some kind of linchpin among this list - something (other than ourselves) which we could more easily remove and watch the whole corrupt system tumble. But that was of course naive of me, and it makes complete sense to identify ourselves as the effective variable. Problem is, whilst we can be responsible for our own actions (or inactions), the law of free will dictates that we cannot force others to do likewise. Or do we?

Essentially, what this boils down to is education. The only way we can get people to change is to educate them on the reasons why they should change. So really, the linchpin might be 'us', but the tool we must use to remove that linchpin is education.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
A reevaluation of what's valuable is needed in order to deny the control they have over you. They tell you what to think, what to believe, what to like. controlling your mind means they have control over your actions. You're brainwashed. Any natural feelings within you are either being suppressed or manipulated. most of what's done is to leave you unhappy and in fear. They need to make you feel like you're lacking something, or that your life is inadequate in some way. Either to get you to work hard to earn that money, to let greed take over and borrow that money through loans/credit which they hope amasses substantial interest and puts you deeper in debt which means they make more money and you have to work even harder just to pay them back, or simply to steal it, which puts the fear into people which makes them scurry over and buy something else to once again feel fulfilled. this time for "safety" instead of "happiness". Also, it don't hurt to get cheap labor if they can catch that criminal and put him off to work while they're in prison.

This system may have shadowy elite controlling it, but we all keep the system running. We do so because we benefit from it. if the madness is to stop, we need to change our own perceptions. I'm talking about changing what you perceive to be valuable, what you perceive to make you happy. Not what the world's taught you to perceive, but what you are capable of perceiving. We need this on a grand scale. To get rid of the fear, the greed, the jealousy, the hatred, that taints most humans souls and clouds their perceptions. I don't have much hope that we can do this for other people, I only believe that you can do this for yourself. This is not a one size fits all sort of a thing. Many different peoples are on this earth and each ones perception has been molded by their environment. each environment is different, and each person will respond to that environment differently. They themselves know best how they have been brainwashed, they themselves can undo the brainwashing the most effectively, if they can only be taught to see that they are not who they think they are.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The sad truth is that most people are only concerned with pursuing their own selfish interests, and look to take advantage of any situations that they possible can. You can't count on the masses, only a small group of individuals willing to take on the system.

The best possible solution is to fight fire with fire, come up with a plan and convince the masses that following this plan is in their best interest.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
The sad truth is that most people are only concerned with pursuing their own selfish interests, and look to take advantage of any situations that they possible can. You can't count on the masses, only a small group of individuals willing to take on the system.

The best possible solution is to fight fire with fire, come up with a plan and convince the masses that following this plan is in their best interest.

ahahahah

tough luck buddy.

we live in a satanic society, whether you like it or not.

people, the mas majority, the ignorant following unconcious sheeple... worship THEMSELVES.

and that's not a bad thing.. (for now)

it just becomes a bad thing after a certain period of time when it gets really ... really..old.. like... hundreds of years off where it just doesn't work anymore.. and we're too advanced for that type of thought.

but for now...

that's the type of thought and philosophy that is dominant..

self worship.

just look around you.

people want to RECEIVE.

end of story.

and untill that starts to LESSEN...
and people begin to en mass start to want to BESTOW...

then well.. you're stuck in satan's world...

and I'm not talking the christian satan.. I'm talking the literal self-worship non-theistic actuality we live in.

so get what you can..

and do what you can inf you care about the future.. to prepare a world for those that want to bestow...

because that IS the future...

not selfishness.

selfishness is now.

giving is the future.

-

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
"To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

If you apply this logic to the whole setup of each branch of this, for example

NWO

(effects)

Central Bank

(effects)

Gov

(effects)

Corporations/Banks

(effects)

Citizens

If people work this in reverse and apply no action their will be no reaction to the above chain in effect breaking it. Gov, corporations, citizens and central banks all work upward and downward (citizens have no down obviously). Everytime we spend, break the law, riot, war, work, withdraw money, deposit money, everything we do contributes to the system to keep it alive. Do nothing and its not moving its dying.

You cannot have

NWO

(affects)

Central Bank

(affects)

Gov

(affects)

Corporations/Banks

(affects)

Nothing

Take one away and the chain is broken, this is the only part of control we still have, that of ourselves but both the top and the bottom are just as powerful the illusion is the inbetween that they use.

When I say do nothing I mean if people refuse to do anything completely ie quit job, close bank account, buy nothing at all etc. The system will soon crumble and if done worldwide then all the currencies of the world are worth nothing at all so there is no place to exchange money whatsover effectively killing the power of the most powerful and ruining all the power points. There will be no transfer of wealth or power because none will exist, the whole thing will implode on itself.

This is not a quick fix solution of course as the task itself is enormous but I do think it is the solution.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is the way I see the process ran.

It all starts with the family courts which break up families by giving women special status in divorce and child custody, which greatly undermines the role of the father in the family unit.

This is followed by a welfare system that creates a class of children raised without father by mothers who never had to take responsibility in life.

Large numbers of boys growing up without fathers leads to high crime rates and wide spread violence, which convinces the people to vote for a police state.

A negative stereotype is developed towards the average blue collar worker, and people are willing to over look business violations of labor rights.

Drug prohibition leads to revenues sources for illegal gangs which fight for territory in the drug trade, which leads to people being even more willing to surrender their rights to fight the war on drugs.

While concentrating on the drug wars, government stops enforcing laws against corrupt business practices. The only way to regain lost money from crooked business scams is to hire a lawyer and sue the other party. This leads to a large increase in lawsuits, which further alienates the public against enforcing regulatory laws.

Loss of regulatory laws eventually leads to deregulation of the banking system, and we are in our current mess.

The biggest solution is to stop the unequal treatment of men in child custody and divorce proceedings.

Second, end the war on drugs, and start going after crooked business practices.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
While you have a valid point I still think you are on the wrong wavelength, think bigger and you will get my drift.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is an excellent thread. Sorry I missed it when it first got started.
Yes, we are all responsible for keeping the PTB in power. The fact of the matter is that they are in power because they have understood and successfully preyed on what are typical human traits. The mass of people have bought hook, line and sinker that happiness will come out of some shiny new plastic thing, gizzmo, toy, vehicle, house that is therefore worth working as hard and as long as you can for, going into debt for, and forgetting all about family, friends, neighbors and society over. Its all me. That's the way we are wired. They have exploited that.
There is not a lot we can hope for in terms of changing the way the masses think and behave. Not everyone is so blind or crass, but lots still are and will ever be.
But, hopefully, we can over time recruit more and more to this cause. I don't personally believe in a one big punch sort of fight, but, just as they took power from us bit by bit, that is how we take power back. To me, money is power and a main source of their strength. They get their money from us. To some extent they trick us out of it, with false promises. However, we are not powerless to decide differently about where and when we spend our money.
To the extent that any of us (and hopefully it will be more over time) decide not to participate, and to not spend money on the unnecessary things they want us to, then step by step we take power away from them.
It would also help enormously if only elections were funded by government or individuals and not big business.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Glad to see this getting noticed a bit more.

Im actually quite amazed at how many people have read this and taken it the complete wrong way though.

I do not know if it is the way I have explained it or lack of understanding but it seems to me that people want to pin things to parts of the problem in different ways ie, money is the problem or education etc etc, this is a total lack of understanding from both parts of this thread as the object was to find the achillies heel, the one thing that holds the whole lot together. The solution in other words.

No harm in discussing it of course but I still havent had a concrete viewpoint on what people think of this solution.

Ive learned more about this from the original posting and I do not think it would be wise to post it all on a public forum but this should give a good platform for anyone hunting for info.

Cheers

[edit on 5-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

We are not talking boycott, I don't think, we are talking Secession, or leaving the CORP. UNITED STATES. Walk away, and the house built on sand will crumble to dust. If the States leave, or secede from the CORPORATION UNITED STATES. They would lose their tax base, and in reality, they would lose all power. According to the original Constitution, and Articles of Confederation, are not the Federal Power restricted to within 10 miles of the Capital grounds? How can a government rule over a people who refuse to listen to them, and they media, and use the Constitution to take back the State's Rights, and then elect a proper, legal government that are Servants of the People, not masters over them.
Read here:www.apfn.org...

new topics

top topics

join