It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFO pics, what do they have in common?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here are 2 pics of the Falcon lake and Grangemouth UFO . Falcon lake UFO was seen in 1967 and Grangemouth was in 1991. That means both incidents are 24 years apart.

Can you spot the similarities? Trust me, there is a good reason for the question.

Grangemouth UFO 1991
oriharu.net...

Falcon Lake UFO 1967

[edit on 8-12-2008 by nikolat23]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The only thing that might be the same is may be the venting?

The drawing shows a side elevation and the photo is from below, but I have not read the storys so may be the witnesses claims may shed light on it.

As the views are at different perspectives we have no real evidence to say they are simular.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Can't you just tell us what you think is significant with the two UFOs?

It is very difficult to compare a photo with a drawing, and even more difficult when the UFOs are seen from two different angles. Or am I just too stupid to get your point here?

[edit on 8/12/08 by ziggystar60]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

In the Falcon lake UFO there is a vent and a door on the bottom side.

Check out the dark areas in the Grangemouth UFO. Did you notice how one side is releasing some sort of gas (likely ionized) while the other is not?

Can it be coincidence or... are they both the same UFO model !!?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

I made a few 3d illustrations to clarify. Hopefully it should explain the propulsion and power generation observed.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Grangemouth UFO Report
oriharu.net...

Falcon Lake UFO video

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Niko

In the photo the venting looks like on both sides or is this just a magnetic field generation effect/aurora?

You seem to no much about the internals and the drive, what are you trying to tell us, do you no more than your letting on?

Reversed engineered craft comes to my mind.

:

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Niko

In the photo the venting looks like on both sides or is this just a magnetic field generation effect/aurora?

You seem to no much about the internals and the drive, what are you trying to tell us, do you no more than your letting on?

Reversed engineered craft comes to my mind.

If you look closely at the higher res Grangemouth photo (in the report) you will notice the dark area(to the right) is not expelling gas. There is a bright flash which likely comes from a thruster.

Thrusters are separated at 120 degrees in Grangemouth photo. My model may be slightly off.

Here are more illustrations with projected thrust angles. The yellow cones represent direction of thrust and either can be turned on or off depending on the direction of travel.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nikolat23

Are you Stan Michalak? That would explain your deep interest in this particular UFO and your 'inside' information of the layout of this UFO, as shown in your 3D Drawings.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

I have no relation to the Michalak family.

The Falcon Lake case involved a credible witness that peered inside a UFO and observations were documented. Then, 24 years later another UFO is spotted with similar characteristics and a detailed photo was taken. This is very significant since we can reconstruct how they likely work without too much guesswork. No unobtanium or other B.S. made out of thin air. It's just practical deduction compatible with currently known physics and based on reliable observations.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by nikolat23]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hi niko

I am still not sure whether you would require the smaller thrusters with this type of drive, surely you can increase or decrease the main thrusters to compensate for direction of travel.

As for the vent no doubt it is for cooling purposes and this only leads again to me thinking this is a reversed engineered craft, anything thats extraterrestrial would have a far more advanced drive dont you think?

I could be wrong and now you have compared the two cases they do seem a simular craft.

Take a look at my avatar there is a photo of a craft identical to this type which was in a hanger in an old black and white photo, I have been trying to find it again but so far no luck.

Star and Flagged

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I never originally considered small thrusters but we can see it in the Grangemouth UFO photo (there is only 1 small thruster turned on). All 3 are precisely 120 degrees apart just like the main thrusters.

The "vent" may look straightforward but there may be other uses. There is some evidence that links it to a magnetospheric plasma propulsion system and reactor. I'll post more drawings if the MIB doesn't get me first

Here are Lazar UFOs:

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The smaller thrusters are not my idea as they were added after I noticed them in the Grangemouth photo. 120 degrees separation and only one is turned on. They must be for achieving various vertical thrust angles and acceleration. They should have the capability to go straight up or down at high speeds if desired.

The "vent" may actually be linked to a MHD(magnetohydrodynamic) propulsion system which is powered by the reactor. I suspect a multi-section/phase setup due to the vent's configuration, entrance configuration, and hull's glow.

There is a lot we can learn from the photo and Stephen Michalak's experience. Unfortunately, there appears to be a fusion device (likely deuterium) located at the heart of this UFO model and it has not been invented yet (at least not publicly). Energy is obviously not an issue for them.

I found a site with a few black & white pics of the Lazar UFO:

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I found it Niko

This is just a thumb nail I resized

I have been searching the web for the original but can only find this thumb nail version.

As For Lazar I am still on the fence with that guy?

[edit on 11-12-2008 by Bob Down Under]

new topics

top topics

join