It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English top secret base! ASHFORD

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Has anyone any info on this base. just a curiousity of mine.

if we cannot talk about this base please delete. but i see no harm in talking about this, as people talk about many top secret bases on the web.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ashford, you sure about that?? Ashford is about 20mins away from me so tell me where it is and i shall go investgate

*edit* you mean this base;
Army - Ashford. Templar Barracks. Defence Intelligence and Security School

Its not that secret.

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
above ground there is nothing special, but i have heard undergorund it is supposed to be a massive undersround base.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
above ground there is nothing special, but i have heard undergorund it is supposed to be a massive undersround base.

There is a rumor about a large underground complex in the UK, but i don't think its held in Ashford, as i said i live in Canterbury, which is 20mins from Ashford so me and a few friends will probably go investigate.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
for some reason it is supposed to be the english version of the american pentagon building, and it is supposed to shaped like it underground.

maybe someone locally may have heard those rumours.
for those people making threads like englands area 51, this is supposed to be englands area51, where it is a base purely for military intelligence. i.e like our american pentagon

maybe if you ask around maybe someone has heard rumours

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
i doubt it will be Area 51 like, Kent is developing the UK stealth fighter and other project, so its probably back projects etc

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
what i meant by being englands area 51 is that it is probably the most secret base in england.
also area51 in america does not only deal with stealth aircraft technology and planes etc...

area 51 in nevada is a massive base underground like we all know, some could say it is a city underground.

so yes ashford base probably has alot to do with black projects. i am interested if you find someone around there that knows anything about the base. etc...

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

what i meant by being englands area 51 is that it is probably the most secret base in england.
also area51 in america does not only deal with stealth aircraft technology and planes etc...

area 51 in nevada is a massive base underground like we all know, some could say it is a city underground.

so yes ashford base probably has alot to do with black projects. i am interested if you find someone around there that knows anything about the base. etc...

how did u find out about this? my dad is ex army and he said there used to be a underground base near there

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have a friend that was based at Templar Barracks.
I will ask him if he knows anything.
He did tell me that DI55 are based there.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfphantom
I have a friend that was based at Templar Barracks.
I will ask him if he knows anything.
He did tell me that DI55 are based there.

DI55?? do explain more..im very interesting now.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

how did u find out about this? my dad is ex army and he said there used to be a underground base near there

can you ask him for any info, i have no connection with the army, but i do know that is like englands most secret base underground. it is supposed to be like the british version of the pentagon

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Templar barracks close down a few years back because of the new rail link for the channel tunnel,I was lucky enough to get a tour around the facility just as it was about to close.Although I wasnt allowed to see the underground part I was told where it was and where the entrance was,but that it would be filled in on closure.I did get to see the interrogation block complete with cells, the shooting house ,the lock picking area comunication areas and much more.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
interesting, i know you may not be able to give out any info etc... but is there anything that you can give us, i.e be more informative

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by herstmonceux
Templar barracks close down a few years back because of the new rail link for the channel tunnel,I was lucky enough to get a tour around the facility just as it was about to close.Although I wasnt allowed to see the underground part I was told where it was and where the entrance was,but that it would be filled in on closure.I did get to see the interrogation block complete with cells, the shooting house ,the lock picking area comunication areas and much more.

thank you for that
something you would like to know that its still in operation either its at the old site or it has been moved somewhere else. I have a few contacts in the army so i'll get on to them and see what i can find out. We (ats members near Ashford) Should go investigate because something big is going on.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
More info on Defence Intelligance 55 (DI55)

www.rense.com...
www.lobster-magazine.co.uk...
www.virtuallystrange.net...

nothing much but it's a start.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
www.100megsfree4.com...

Check out the Kent section, the base is down as not deactivated, so its still in fully operational. Could be apart of the stealth research project or something else.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

We (ats members near Ashford) Should go investigate because something big is going on

well said, obviously if it is the most secret base in england they are not going to want you to know anything. but at least it makes a change than talking about area 51, and we can get close to this base(not the underground, shame)

i just thought i would start this thread to get some info, because the ATS british members are living in one of the most secret countries in the world.

every little info helps

Could be apart of the stealth research project or something else.

could be just a feeling but i think the base has a lot to do with mind control, it is supposed to be like our version of the pentagon

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

We (ats members near Ashford) Should go investigate because something big is going on

well said, obviously if it is the most secret base in england they are not going to want you to know anything. but at least it makes a change than talking about area 51, and we can get close to this base(not the underground, shame)

i just thought i would start this thread to get some info, because the ATS british members are living in one of the most secret countries in the world.

every little info helps

if we can get a group of about 10 ATS Members we could go and take some pictures....thats if we get close to it

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

if we can get a group of about 10 ATS Members we could go and take some pictures....thats if we get close to it

good idea, but first if there is anyone on this forum that knows anyone around there or in the army, just ask them about it, to see if we can get any info

And does anyone know anymore on this Defence Intelligance 55 group(sounds interesting)

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I know a few people in Ashford so ill ask them if they have heard anything. First ill do is go with a friend and get them to drive me around the base to see if is operational, if it looks empty from the outside, me and my friend might go in just to make sure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join