It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Over Chattanooga, TN (Warning, Big Pics)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I wasn't quite sure where to post this but I figured Skunkworks might be the best place. These were taken about 10 minutes ago, first from my back porch and then my front porch in all different directions. I don't really have an opinion on the whole chemtrail thing yet, but I have noticed an increasing number of them around here. I have noticed they are more prevalent in the mornings here and usually at the beginning of the week. They usually seem to be concentrated right around the sun also. Temperature is currently 41* with it being at least 10* colder earlier this morning. Not sure if the clouds condensing had anything extra to do with the number of these trails. Also, could be the fact that their are more flights at the beginning of the week here than any other time...

Back Porch

Back Porch 2

Back Porch 3

Back Porch 4

Front Porch 1 (This would be in the direction of out airport)

Front Porch 2

Front Porch 3

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Nice pics.

I just checked the weather forecast for Chattanooga, and it seems there is a cool change coming in, those conditions are perfect for contrails to form.

Check out this thread for more info regarding the science of contrails
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I live in North Texas and for the last several NIGHTS I have seen huge Xs in the sky (at night) ..usually in the daytime we see them about once a week ..
But now they are ALSO spraying us at night ..
Guess day spraying is not working quick enough ..
Everyone has been sicker (coughing,fever,signs of walking pnemonia and stomach pains) than a dog for the last month all over our town .

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I live in North Texas and for the last several NIGHTS I have seen huge Xs in the sky (at night) ..usually in the daytime we see them about once a week ..
But now they are ALSO spraying us at night ..
Guess day spraying is not working quick enough ..
Everyone has been sicker (coughing,fever,signs of walking pnemonia and stomach pains) than a dog for the last month all over our town .

Wow, everyone is getting sicker at the start of winter eh?

Whodathunkit?!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Nice pictures of persistent contrails you have there. What's the problem?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I live in north Texas and don't know of one single person that is sick. This stuff is pretty ridiculous imo.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i thought true chemtrails are the ones that turn into clouds as the day wears on...these seemed to just spread out and disappear. i have seen side by side in the sky two trails right next to eachother, one did like the ones in these pics...spread out until it disappeared, the other KEPT spreading and spreading until there was a new cloud of sorts up in the sky. i would say these are just vapor trails. only my opinion, but they don't form giant clouds, and i thought that was a requirement to be called a chemtrail.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i'm just going to throw this idea out there. the people who make these chemtrails (assuming it's real...) have families down here on the ground as well. they don't want to kill their families. is it possible that the chemtrails are part of something secret and they are HELPING us in some way or another? Like maybe without them the weather would be horrible, a coming ice age they are trying to stop or delay, or something of that nature? It doesn't make sense to me that they would dump chemicals on their relatives and get them sick, i think it's more likely that if chemtrails are real, they are up there to prevent something horrible.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It is now 4:30 pm in the afternoon here. There are more of these chem/contrails than there were this morning. Probably the most I've ever seen at any given point. They are lingering as well, spreading out, and not disappearing.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
FYI for every one on ATS. Contrails will thaw or dissapear within 60-90 seconds some times as long as 120 seconds period. anything that "stays" or spreads is a solid matterial i.e. chem spray. I do not wish to argue with another neocon, you wanna disprove me go ahead how ever I can guarantee I will not be diswaded from the truths I have learned after literally thousands of hours of research into the different conspiracy fields that intrest me. So yes those are all chem. if you look closely in a couple pics it does form what could be called a cloud or mist like bank of chem being blown around by the wind.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here are a few more pics I just took around 5:30 shortly before dusk. These trails have been nearly stationary for the last few hours, but they seem to keep expanding. Clouds are moving in, but you can still see the trails lingering and expanding. All seem to be in a criss-cross or x pattern.

Not any in this pic, but I felt I should note that whenever I am looking for trails, these type clouds are always around.

The sunset really brings them out.

Nice sunset at least...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
FYI for every one on ATS. Contrails will thaw or dissapear within 60-90 seconds some times as long as 120 seconds period. anything that "stays" or spreads is a solid matterial i.e. chem spray. I do not wish to argue with another neocon, you wanna disprove me go ahead how ever I can guarantee I will not be diswaded from the truths I have learned after literally thousands of hours of research into the different conspiracy fields that intrest me.

Real, natural clouds. Do they "dissapear" within 60-90 seconds? No they stay around, just as these supposed "chemtrails" do.

So right there, that debunks your whole theory and I don't really see any way you could possibly argue otherwise.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

Check the link I provided earlier regarding persistent contrails.
You may learn something.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Do you realize that Tennessee is the main hub for Federal Express? Do you have any actual evidence these are chemtrails and not contrails? I think if the OP can't provide actual evidence of chemtrails, the mods should flag these threads as hoax.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
i thought true chemtrails are the ones that turn into clouds as the day wears on...these seemed to just spread out and disappear. i have seen side by side in the sky two trails right next to eachother, one did like the ones in these pics...spread out until it disappeared, the other KEPT spreading and spreading until there was a new cloud of sorts up in the sky. i would say these are just vapor trails. only my opinion, but they don't form giant clouds, and i thought that was a requirement to be called a chemtrail.

Well it did end up as total cloudy sky today ...my friend called last night and she saw them too and called to tell me about it ...so I went out and looked up .
It was muggy and overcast ALL DAY today and now a bad storm has come in tonight ..

As far as everyone being sick ..yeah everyone gets sick in the winter ..but these same people have been sick about once a month since about JULY >
They just get over crud and get something else ..and it is not a weekly flue ..but lasts for a month or so ..

I never get sick (but I also stay indoors alot) ..I drink alot of Antioxidant drinks and I take honey for allergies etc ...and it keeps me from being sick .

But ALL MY Neighbors have been sick since July off and on ..And usually all of them the same week of the Xs in the sky ...
So what am I to think ?
I have read many many Chemtrail TESTINGS ..from many sites where people actually take samples ..and there is something to this ..
My Aunt in Washington State knows nothing about Chemtrails ..Calls me and tells of about GRAY GOO all over her patio and porch ...ALL THE TIME .
And I asked her what kind of weather do you have when it happens .she says it will be a beautiful sunny day and then all of a sudden it gets all cloudy and this gray goo falls out of the sky and COVERS everything just like Mt St Helens did when it blew through ..(she has called me several times with incidents like that one) ..

I didnt want to believe it ..but the evidence is pretty overwhelming ,and then top it all off with the Army actually admitting they are doing something ..but is for the Ozone protection of the planet ..just very interesting if you ask me ..and I am a believer in it now ..After many years of seeing it and hearing about it and observing it for myself over the years ...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

very interesting. you should get her to swab up some of that gray stuff with a q-tip and bag it up, maybe someone here on ATS could refer you to a place to send it for testing, it's the first i've ever heard of residue being found, that would really blow this wide open if it could be tested and was found to contain some of the suspected chemicals we think are in the chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Here we go:

Soil sample kit

Air sampling unit

Here's a couple of lists of places you can take the samples.

State by State list of soil labs
Air quality consultants

top topics

join