It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are my posts constantly being rejected?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hi,

I originally posted a thread here under the name jaluna25.

Since then,

I have tried to log on to reply to posts. It said password not recognised.
I have tried to post anonymously. My post never appeared.
I asked the site to send me out a new password. it did and i tried to log in using this password. It said password not recognised. even though the site had sent it out to me TWO MINUTES AGO.
i have now had to make a completely new account and just hope this post isnt rejected.

whats going on? ever happen to anyone else?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimjam25

I have tried to post anonymously. My post never appeared.

It's because we hate you! HATE YOU, HATE YOU, HATE YOU!!!!

Sorry, I can't answer your other questions but the reason your anonymous post didn't appear to go through is that all anonymous postings (nothing to do whether it's you as an individual) are vetted by the moderators before they appear on the thread.*

*although they can be seen when you're logged in and you're replying to a thread.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well, you seem to be here now...that is the point, no?
Welcome.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
no the strange thing is i wasnttrying to post this here at all, i was trying to post this in the aliens and ufo forum. it has posted it here instead. i tried to post it in the alien forum again, and it erased it!

Seriously do moderators just not let some people post or what?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I feel the pain,i tried posting in disguise...it didnt happen,hence the account..im thinking the people who review the posts are just not cool....thats the sad sad truth of the matter.Apologies

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I still want to know why my rejections are being posted! Every time I ask a girl out she says hell no and blogs about it!
Does this sound like a personal problem?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If you posted in the aliens forum that is not the place to ask this type of question, one of the mods would have moved it to the appropriate forum. you should have a u2u (an instant message) look for a red box with u2u on it abve these posts.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimjam25
no the strange thing is i wasnttrying to post this here at all, i was trying to post this in the aliens and ufo forum. it has posted it here instead. i tried to post it in the alien forum again, and it erased it!

Seriously do moderators just not let some people post or what?

Please see the automated U2Us in you inbox. Click Here

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hi no u2u,

well at least that explains why it was moved. but no answer to why i couldnt get into my account in the first place or why it wouldnt let me post anonymously, or why, when they sent me out a password it STILL didnt work!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
when you post anonymously, the post is there and only the staff can view it. Once viewed, we either kill the post or make it live, depending on the post - see my last ats mix appearance for a sampling of posts that didn't make it live and you will understand why we have this system.

with regards to the original issue of not being able to post under your original account, the staff can look into it but, it seems, this account is working for you and, since it is, perhaps you'd like to keep this one.

top topics

join