It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction stereotype

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Ok I have a question that may seem silly but Im being serious.

Where did the stereo typical Alien anal-probe abduction idea come from?

Ive been following the UFO phenomenon since the mid 90s and I have never ever readan abduction story that included anal probing. So where did this stereotype/idea come from?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
mabey some sick movie???? Or a book? Wasn't there something weird like that in fire in the sky?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

No in Fire in the Sky they set him on a table and throw a blanket on him, then the blanket hardens, they cut a hole in it, shove something in his mouth and inject his eye with something.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Whitley Strieber get's most of the blame. his abduction account included I think the first "publicized" anal probe. Apparently an anal probe makes for great book deals. he wrote about the abduction in Communion. Wrote several other alien related books as well.

After that Blame SouthPark and Eric Cartman. "Cartman get's an anal probe"

Maybe these guys can answer your questions in depth (LMAO) oh and I didn't actually enter the site so I cannot say what is actually there...click at your own risk. analprobe inc.

There may have been some public accounts of anal probes prior to Strieber's but his was well publicized. And profitable.

Nice to bee sitting around on the money maker huh?

[edit on 12/8/2008 by justgeneric]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It's definitely in Communion.

Technically a one-liner, I know, but still true.

(Beaten to it!)

[edit on 8-12-2008 by damagedoor]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I concur with the two posters above me. It was Whitley Strieber that first mentioned getting violated by an alien probe from memory. Ouch! I don't think they spared him any lube either - poor guy!

I fail to see what would be so interesting for them up there apart from access to the prostate to extract sperm... then again, it was Robert Morning Sky who claimed that Aliens/Grays cannot poo so perhaps the whole digestive system is fascinating to them. Your guess is as good as mine.

IRM

However, upon closer inspection of Google Images, a Do-It-Yourself guide is now available, but I suggest you take up yoga first to reap maximum benefits.

[edit on 8/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
i think humans anally probe each other either for investigative or recreational purposes ten million times to one compared to the amount that aliens do...
to humans..
that's not including what they do to other aliens.

if..
aliens have anuseses...

-

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I'm another one who points the 'blame' at Strieber for this. I've often thought this was an interesting issue myself and I've often wondered whether this actually said more about Strieber than 'the Greys'.

Obviously abduction scenarios predate Strieber (I include high strangeness and the historical 'fairy' type abductions in the same paradigm) and it seems very bizarre that all this has at least some origination with Strieber.

Other, similarly less-savoury aspects of abduction scenarios such as pregnancies and hybrids are reflected in 'changeling' stories, so it's not as if this kind of story eschews the less-palatable aspects of abductions so I think it's odd that at least the idea of anal probes start with Strieber.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Its probably that one incident thats grown into myth and folklore around abductions. The reason probably has something to do with the comedy of it all.

Merriman Weir, you may be interested in my thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may have also read a book called 'Super Natural' which looks at the validity and correlations between UFO abductions and Fairy or Changeling stories.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trojan_libido
Its probably that one incident thats grown into myth and folklore around abductions. The reason probably has something to do with the comedy of it all.

Merriman Weir, you may be interested in my thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may have also read a book called 'Super Natural' which looks at the validity and correlations between UFO abductions and Fairy or Changeling stories.

I'm presuming you mean the Hancock book? Yeah, when it first came out a few years ago. The general hypothesis is the one I've always favoured regarding aliens and ETs (although I also think there's a separate element of nuts and bolts visitation too which shouldn't be tied in with 'third realm' type thinking - after all, we build spaceships and transport hardware, so why shouldn't anyone else?).

new topics

top topics

join