It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What A Day!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I believe everything happens for a reason. The only problem is trying to find the point in all of it, which brings up a good question. Are we supposed to look for the point, or since it is actually the point, should we just let things be?

About the owl, I don't know what that could mean. Personally, I don't think anything from the environment or from God would tell someone how to get rich quick. The Bible does happen to say "It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven." So if anything, the sign would be for you to look out for the more important things in life, like wisdom from the owl or slowing down so you don't crash into a cute little puppy (could symbolize stepping on people because you want to "win the race" or get rich quick). And maybe the girl coming back into your life is a sign to forgive and forget or past problems will come back to haunt you, just like the girl did.

It's all a matter of perspective and opinion. If you're not sure of the answer, you shouldn't be looking. Anything straight from God or whatever you want to call it (your existence or environment) will be known as soon as you see it. Like the owl making you feel blessed right away. If it made you feel good, chances are it was a good sign, but if you're unsure, don't press it. If it's meant to be known, it will be known

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
lost prophet.... THANK YOU

thats the post i was looking for... thanks for your outlook 4 rilly realz

your right yo, that feels right

1ne

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SniperEye

Anyways, i had her in a class in high school where i would show off my rap skillz
[Edited on 5-4-2004 by SniperEye]

Okay, I think we've pinned down your first problem. You did that crap in front of her? Really? You don't do the whloe "pants 4 sizes too big for you pulled down to your knees walking on them" do you?

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
last night i was falling asleep and was alerted by what sounded like an owl outside my house (they live in the cementary and i only live down the street from the cementary). It could have just been a bird maybe

but it sounded like an owl

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I doubt it was anything out of the ordinary especially the dog. It's probably a stray dog. But it is wierd that it jst showed up out of nowhere in front of your car.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
thanks to everyone for putting down theyre opinion

holla

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join