It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do you think about bigfoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
i was just wondering what your thoughts are on bigfoot, is it real not real, is it evil, is it violent, where does it live,

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
My thoughts on bigfoot are that hes cool, very smart, i think hes real but some people dont like always lol some people just disagree with it some dont.Is it evil? that i dont know i have never came in contact with one and hope not too atleast but i guess it could be agressive if needed to be. Is it violent? maybe same as my other answer i dont really know ive seen videos where people had rocks thrown at them by a big ape creature in the woods on a recent sighting but thats mostly it. I think it lives in the woods of Pennsylvania and thats my 2 cents for you. To think of it i just thought of something while the kecksburg "ufo" crash there was a witness who said he heard a scream that made his hair go up on his kneck and it sounded like a roaring of some kind, maybe its related? i may be wrong. Hope this the information you needed. and goodluck
. Also there are some good info if you use the search function. Cya.

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
iv basicly seen it so i know its real.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Dms, why dont you post some more information for him maybe answer some of his questions because you came in contact with it i did not im just answering his questions to the best of my knowledge clue him in man

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
so what was your experience with bigfoot

i was thinking that nobody was realy hurt by bigfoot and he's trying to peacefully scar them off, just a though

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i think it would just freak me out if i ever saw one!

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There have been a lot of posts on here about bigfoot. In my opinion, there are sasquatches out there. Not just one of them, mind you, but I believe it's a rare species of ape. From what I've read, seen, and heard I tend to believe that they're real. There are people on ATS who have had experience with them, too, I believe. Personally, I would love to have contact with one. Just to see it would be scary, but great at the same time.

If you want more info on the sasquatches, go to
www.bfro.net

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by Faisca]

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by Faisca]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I believe in bigfoot/sasquatch whatever you want to call it.

After hundreds of years of people talking about it. And all attempts to debunk the little evidance we have, have failed. I can only go back to a quote by a guy who I forgot atm to express my feelings.. and this is paraphrases from memory:
"I believe it is far more likely that there is an unknown apespecies running around North America; than there is a bunch of hoaxers working together secretely on such a grand scale, as to hoax this creatures existance for so long, and across so much territory without being discovered."

All the evidance to me shows proof. Unknown hair speicmens. Odd noises in the wilderness, that can't be identified to any known animal. Miles of tracks recorded and cast over the years. Many eyewitness examples.

That being said, if I ever had definative proof of bigfoot. I would not release it. For the simple reason that I would not wish to unleash human stupidity upon such a creature. It would most likely be hunted to extinction by poachers if it was ever proven to exist.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There was a program about Big Foot last night. This reporter, cameraman and some other people thought they saw Big Foot in the woods; rocks were being thrown at them. They figured Big Foot was trying to sare them away. When they went back to their truck their was a huge rock in the back. One of the men was teary eyed and shaking because he was terrified. --You couldn't really see anything because it was dark and they used night vision. Everything was green and blurry;oh well.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
i have posted on one of porshes threads about big foot he started ... i could find it

I dint (see it) but a tree almost uprouted and got thrown at me, i smelt the smell and nothing short of a bare could do that, but whatever it was was very well hedden or invisible on that thread a guy that gose to the same place commented on seeing many wierd things there..

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Here's my experience with bigfoot. www.abovetopsecret.com...

And another one of my posts on Bigfoot
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Real? Yes.
Evil? No.
Territorial? Not really, but they do follow you
Get too close to the baby? Wrong move, dont do that.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
there was a program on tlc called bigfootville. in the beginning there was an area in northwest oklahoma where something was throwing rocks at the people there. my friends wife is a bfro researcher and has agreed to let me go to this spot the next time they visit. this should prove interesting because i'm skeptical, but my friend did raise some interesting points about bigfoot so we'll see.
i went to the bigfoot links for the recordings and found it interesting that when i played them my dogs and especially my cat freaked out

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I just want to see some proof.

With all the video cameras out there, someone has to get something.....

~Face

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Facefirst if you did some searching on bigfoot websites like www.bfro.com you'd find out the answer on the camera deal, but let me give you a brief synopsis of why your question/argument doesn't prove sasquatches don't exist.

First and foremost, if you're on vacation, or walking out in the woods as a tourist you're gonna have your camera in a bag or maybe hanging around your neck. Now, if you see an 8 foot tall hairy ape monster looking thing what will be your first instinct? To pull out your camera? Doubtful. It'd probably be to run like hell. People wouldn't think about taking their camera out until after they'd shat their pants. Unless you're specifically out there looking for sasquatches, you're not likely to randomly take a photo or movie of one.

There are people out there who search for sasquatches, but they're a very very small number. It's a common occurance that the more you look for something the harder it is to find it. This is the same case with bigfoot searchers (like porschedrifter and others)

When you go walking around the woods do you randomly come across bears, wolves, pumas, deer, etc? Not normally (well atleast I don't) Now imagine a population of animals much smaller than that of other wild beasts, and its easy to see the very slim chance that you'd come across one. The sightings of bigfoot are chance encounters for the most part, and even though there are alot of them they're still quite random.

I hope I've provided some clarity on why there is not an abundance of photo/video evidence on the sasquatch. If you want more info, check out this site. www.bfro.net... It gives MUCH more detailed and educated reasons than I could (especially when posting at 1:30 in the morning). That site, the BFRO, is a very interesting read. It opened my eyes to the existence of sasquatches, and basically proved to me that they exist.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by Faisca]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Faisca,

Thanks for the link.

While I have been fascinated by bigfoot since childhood, I still have never seen definitive proof and no one at that site could provide it.

Proof is proof.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Proof is indeed proof. But that works both ways. Until we have difinitive proof that bigfoot doesnt exist, I'll never stop believing they're out there. It's such a fascinating topic, and being a lover of animals (especially apes and monkeys) since I was a child the idea that there are undiscovered species of APE in our country is so mystifying.

I would love nothing more than to see concrete, modern proof of a bigfoot. Whether it be a video, a picture, whatever. We have the videos like Patterson's, which I'm glad to have, but it would be nice to have an updated version. I hope those at the BFRO find what they're looking for =)

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt Big Foot is real considering the amount of sightings there have been over the past several years. Everything has an ounce of truth to it.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

believe it. they have found unidentified primate hair on the north american continent. many people have seen it and they have found bones of what they say is an extinct large bipedal primate. it is not extinct. i have never seen one, but would surely love to!

top topics

join