It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When and how will the world end? Your opinion.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I can tell you the HOW, but not the when.

The HOW: A woman falls in love with me, and wants to get married to me, and she isn't playing me for a sucker.

The why would be reality itself will be thrown into complete chaos- I will have disrupted every alternate dimension, ect.

And I actually believe this- which is truly sad....

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Look Guys. Why are you doing this. We will survive with a good will and a good heart. Peace will prevail even if that means peace after life. IF we act like we actually cared and did all we could we might survive. We can prevent it. ITs stupid to be on computers posting your theries becasue we as a people cn stop this upcoming event that wont even happen. In the picture with the empty book of life had a little gleam of hope. We have hope on our side. I know if we worked hand in hand we can do this. HOnestley trt. Please. And do NOT just read this and say "Ha Ha! She thinks she can stop this. Ha Ha!, or "Thats a great idea, Oh where do I start? I know with the tv and cellphone and I pod and Psp and Video games!", or, "Great! Hey buddy go do this to save us while I go play video games and eat potato chips.". What you can say is "Hey guys this persons right we can do this. But I or she cant do this alone. Help us out we can do this. Becasue hope is on our side. And God is too. I know we can do this and live long lifes." Please join me in preventing this! Please. Oh ps with the book of life part on history channel they played a show called Nostradamous 2012 and I thought since you all watch telivision you might watch it. Remeber hope. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid
We are going to align with the galactic equator and be able to view the galactic core entirely through the dark rift opening on December 21, 2012 as predicted by the Maya.

This alignment will indeed cause increased temperatures on every object in our solar system including our sun.

That much radiation directly is believed to be extremely lethal and at that strength will destroy all organic matter.

As we approach the gravitational plane we will continue to experience severe whether, geological effects such as earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes and volcanic activity, with increased frequency and intensity.

As we penetrate the densest portion of the galactic plane and experience the full gravitational effects we may witness unprecedented solar flares, unexpected meteor showers and unfortunately geographical Pole Shift.

The most severe effect that will cause world wide devastations, is the Pole Shift which is most likely to occur beginning some time between 2009 and 2014.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by DigitalKid]

uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

Also visit here www.bautforum.com... and read the links posted on the second post.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

A. When will it happen?: It has already been going on for more than a century. Only no one can see it.

B. How will it happen?: Look at time-lines of events for the last 1 1/2 centuries. It should answer that question.

C. Why will it happen?: Natural occurrences in the earth changes. This would also affect man, and has. The Game of the Gods is over.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by MatrixProphet]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well, not the Earth, but this particular set of civilizations will probably start to fall apart around February 18th of this year due to the effects of 1999 AQ10 slamming into the moon, and the subsequent rain of lunar ejacta.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

That's the when and how. Why? Luck of the draw: it's delusional to think every big chunk of space rock that whizzes near will miss, just ask T. Rex, Allosuarus, Triceratops, et al.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I honestly think it will end on 12/18/2019.
I am not exactly sure WHAT would do it.
But I know it would be the human's fault.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join