It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This girl knows how to get the PEAK OIL point across!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I couldn't bare to listen due to the stunt.

I've noticed a few "lookers" lately reading scripts of compelling thoughts as of late. Instant death to credibility and an obvious GREEN PARTY tactic.

Cheap and empty.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
lmao this is great show this video in every high school in america and hybrids will be sold out within a week.

Hybrids are no better than a Landrover Discovery in terms of being environmentally friendly

Watch:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

Considering the rest of the statistics she claims, yes I am on the same page with her. 2/3rds of the worlds population starving to death would be bigger than any examples of genocide so far.

By the way - This movie isn't genuinely meant to lure people into watching it with provocative dancing, it's a joke, a jab at the general public and their superficial interests. Isn't that obvious?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
reply to post by YourForever

Considering the rest of the statistics she claims, yes I am on the same page with her. 2/3rds of the worlds population starving to death would be bigger than any examples of genocide so far.

By the way - This movie isn't genuinely meant to lure people into watching it with provocative dancing, it's a joke, a jab at the general public and their superficial interests. Isn't that obvious?

no it's obvious that in youtube thumbnail preview it shows a scantily clad woman jirating her hips, then when you click the video you get this. it IS meant to lure people into watching it. that's obvious to me. that being said, how does it make it not credible instantly like someone said? this is an excellent way to get the message out there to people who normally would never hear it. i say good job. now could someone please find an ATS subject matter expert to chime in on this and my difficult oil thread? i have seen a girl on here..i think she is French...but i don't remember her name, she is an ATS expert on oil and energy, i desperately want her name but i just can't remember it.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hellskitchen

What did she say? I just turned the sound down and watched.

**Edit to add: Figure I would just say that I did actually listen. hehe Not a pig here. It was an interesting way to get 'men' to watch the message.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by dariousg]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hahaha what is this... Chevron's answer to Obamagirl?

Pretty hilarious video, thanks for sharing it.

I could make a cheap joke involving the word "peak" in an unnecessary context, but perhaps some things are best left unsaid...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiONiX

Luxurious? You are aware that oil is in 90% of what you see when you look around, and if it's not in the product itself it is needed to produce it?

RIght, electricity isn't involve anywhere in this process and neither is the coal burnt to 'produce' ( long story) it.

I'm glad there are some sane governments that work towards green energy and new materials.

So am i but to do this unless it's a strategic imperative ( Europe, Japan, Etc) is a massive miss-allocation of public funds presuming a reasonable oil price of around 10 - 20 USD per barrel.

It's laughable when countries like the US stick to oil because they fear they could damage their economies if they do otherwise, the day of the cruel awakening will come!

The US economy will suffer immensely if oil prices keep dropping as this will lead to a rather serious decline in usage of dollars in the world economy. If no one wants to dollar the US government can not keep making debt and if they can't keep making debt US banks will slowly and surely implode as they start failing to meet the margin costs of maintaining the massive debt structure.

Obviously this isn't something that ever HAD to be this way but the US economy is most certainly heavily invested in high oil prices.

Stellar

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Message should stand on its own not be hidden by a gimmick. I think she was talking for a full minute or two before I relised it LOL Gimmicks are not a good way in my opinion to get people to pay attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join