It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victor Returns Alien Interview Follow up 2008 ** Video **

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81

You hit the nail on the head my friend. Regardless of the authentacy of the footage Easynow made the excellent remark a few posts back that this is infact proof that the naysayers will NOT be swayed for any kind of evidence.

I have a video of a 2000 year old guy with a beard who speaks aramaic(although only telepatheically). He is known as Jesus.
I put him in a dark room and every know and then he would move in and out of the little light that was available. Jesus spoke telepathically to me during the interview so sound was not needed.
He floated down from heaven(kind of like on a cloud space ship), but instead of video taping that, i just sat him in a dark room.
Given the high level of special effects, make up etc. I did not want people to be skeptical so I put Jesus in a Dark room to show how real he was.
Jesus could only stay for a short time so I just asked him a few questions(telepathically) and then switched the video of.
Jesus flying back into heaven was amazing. I wish I had not used so much of the tape videoing Jesus in a dark room speaking telepathically, as his ascension really would have destroyed those annoying skeptics that just won't accept my amazing video of Jesus in a dark room speaking aramaic telepathically.
Jesus is sensitive to bright light, even though he is the light and the way. So i needed a dark room.

Jesus, the Interview(figuratively speaking as he only communicated with me in aramaic telepathically) will be out just in time for Christmas. Its a must have.
Please, Please just have an open mind and the truth will be revealed.
Jesus said that all sceptics are dumb and will go to hell.
Jesus said his main motivating factor for agreeing to the interview was that he was impressed by the Alien Interview Video, but said "I was upset that it was doing damage to my Image as Religious Icon due to science and technology replacing me with a more upto date mythological figure derived from this new scientific and technological paradigm".

Peas on herb to all.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
just a casual remark about the mask;

with the apparent 'pompadore', it could be a Ronald Reagan mask...

because the nose profile i say the masks definitely not a Richard Nixon
nor a Elvis mask...
so a person who chooses a Reagan mask then wears glasses over the mask must suggest some sort of personality profile.

a second person was shooting the video in the car...
a car parked at possibly a scenic or historic roadsite area, likely in colorado or a mountainous parts of CA.

the fly is pestering him, so i think the 'backscratcher', 'pointer' or whatever, is to swat at the flying pests.

the spliced-in shots of the interviewers, is designed to lead one to think 'victor' and the interviewer are actually and physically interacting...
when they are far apart in both in time & location... its all dubbed and spliced.

could anyone make anything out in the car's side mirror?
the reflected image was so much crisper and brighter than the silloutte.

thanks

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Great story and thank you for proving my point even more.

Smoke and mirrors when no facts can be found to discredit. Classic!

Cherrypicking and then highlighting that part of my post to make me look like a blind believer was also very smart of you.

Keep up the good work you seem like a great contributor to this community.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Great story and thank you for proving my point even more.
What point, that anyone can create a video. The burden of proof if on those claiming it as a proof. All you can prove it is, is a video.

Smoke and mirrors when no facts can be found to discredit. Classic!
Exactly. As that is all you have, i thought i would offer the same. How do you lik it.

Cherrypicking and then highlighting that part of my post to make me look like a blind believer was also very smart of you.
Was it, if you say so. I cherry picked the ignorance in the hope of denying it.

Keep up the good work you seem like a great contributor to this community.
You really think this video is doing wonders for the community. Its the promotion of crap like this that perpetuates the sterotypes that persist. How did that Santilli alien autopsie video work for the community hey! How about all the sceptics back then. I bet they proved your point too. This is a Bob Dean Hoax.

Here are some question. The DNI text in the original. In the bottom right corner. It is supposedly a reference to the Department of Naval Intelligence. But that is a british designation. The US designation is ONI, office. Not department. This is supposed to be Area 51 is it not.

Here is a video for you to watch. I bet you won't accept this as evidence though.
webeufobelievers.blogspot.com...

And here is Bob Dean selling Planet X.
webeufomedia.blogspot.com...

I take it from you name, that you have bought it.fastwalkers.com...
Hook, line and sinker.

Hey, these guys look familiar!

Next time do your own homework. For the sake of the community....please!

[edit on 11-12-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Edit: reply below

[edit on 11/12/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

If Victor is a hoaxer I think he is one of the best to date. He managed to build a puppet Frank Oz (Yoda) would be jealous of, created an interview suite in his basement complete with glass partition and equipment (heart monitor), hired 4 actors, a puppeteer and then shot the footage.

Well isn't this exactly what Ray Santilli and his cronies did with the Alien Autopsy film? I bet you fell for that one as well.

I still think Sean David Morton is behind all this. 'Victor' is just an hired actor.
Back in 1997 Morton was trying to buy the rights to the Alien Autopsy footage, but he couldn't come up with the price Santilli was asking.

So what's the next best step? come up with your own. That's one of the reasons he is in the video and also played a big part in the Art Bell interview with 'Victor'. Remember the Art Bell interview? Morton was there to verify everything 'Victor' said about Area 51. The stuff about S4, the number of levels underground, the colour of the canteen walls? And how is Morton supposed to know all this stuff is correct? He's never been inside Area 51. He's been to the black mailbox, yes, but never stepped foot inside.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Ok atlasastro I followed your link and the video is not there. I did a search and found nothing. The youtube version has been removed by the owner..

Now during my search I found a thread here on ATS that discusses your "evidence". I even posted there myself back then it seems. The video link is also dead but you can read the following summary when opening the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Similarities
- they have the same style
- same tie
- both alot of facial hair
- they both sit in the same position
- the same jacket
- both have a beard

First of all do you have a working video that I can view somewhere? If not I'm going to assume, also judging from the comments in the thread I linked, that the above points are the "evidence" that Victor is Dean. The same tie?

From the thread I linked:

Originally posted by gottago
As for the tie, that's a Brooks Bros. classic rep stripe. Probably the most common tie pattern you could find. I've had three and 2 are still in the closet. Not much of a link there.

The other similarities are hardly better. "They have the same style". Give me a break.

In the same thread there is a decoding of Victors voice compared to Robert Dean.

video.google.com...

There even is a second decoding in that same thread for your listening pleasure.

www.youtube.com...

Someone that thinks these voices belong to the same man is beyond hearing apparatus I'm afraid.

Originally posted by atlasastro
This is a Bob Dean Hoax.

I find it rather sad that you apparently feel the need to drag Bob Deans name through the mud for no apparant reason. Unless of course you have conclusive evidence to support your claim.

Next time do your own homework. For the sake of the community....please!

After calling my comments ignorant, linking "evidence" that apparently is no longer available and failing to do your homework by listening to the voice comparison your above quote makes me chuckle.

I wonder why your "evidence" was removed by the author.

[edit on 11/12/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What angers me somehow is that no proof actually works for certain people anymore.

If i come and say , well here it is i saw an alien today and elaborate a story that comes with it i would be attacked here and asked for PROOF. Where is the proof? If i have no proof other than my own experience than i must be lying.

If i come back and provide a photo. It must be photoshoped.Most of them are and that is the reason why people today take everything as a fake. But what if it isn't?

If i come and provide a video its either the sunlight , its either that i used some fancy software to produce the hoax , or its me and my mates in the garage faking something with a pupet and lightning.

So i watched this video and it's been 11 years now. No one ever debunked it or proved it to be a fake whatsoever. No one found out who Victor is. No one found out WHO created the hoax.And no one took this to another level challenging any officials about it.

Now sincerly , how much money do you think he made out of this interview? Ever thought that he might have lost everything, and that maybe all involved in any of those incidents were fired and never hired again anywhere else ?

Sincerlly if i would have been "Victor" i would laugh too. I would also ask for money for something that i would know would probably be taken as a joke , knowing that i put my life at risk , and not only mine. I would also wear a mask and give out as little information as possible. And i would also be very angry for the fact that it has been forgotten.

Now asume that you are in fact "Victor" and that all this is true. Lets say you really worked/visited the place and somehow managed to get your hands on that material. Tell me sincerly what would you do? Many will come here bravely and state that they would have went wide open and showed the entire world. But don't forget that we are all human , that we all have persons that we care about and would die for. Would you endanger everyone for this footage?

What if this is all true and the ET's involved in the project came here not by accident but to warn us for an upcomming event? What if the people involved ignored the message in their greed and tried to get only new technology out of the ET's.

In the end the character "Victor" laughs and says "Deluge Sō′ler" , correct me if i am wrong.

Deluge meaning a great flood of water; inundation; flood. And Sō′ler , maybe related with the sun or wind.

Anyone caring to help me research?

But again i could just be crazy and everything could be fake or a hoax .Prove it and i'll admit.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Where did he get this back-scratcher? Was it in the interviewer's car already and he picked it up? Did he bring it along with him to the interview? Why??? lol

Diplomat: Why would a complete stranger jump into an icy river to save a solid gold baby? The world may never know.....

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

It was me that was "complaining" actually. If you had read the post to which I replied you could have known the poster claimed victor is a fraud because the way he talks, and specifically for using the word "documentarians". That indeed makes him an obvious fraud.

Never said he was a "fraud". Usually I am fair minded on most things. Even the alien video I watched repeatedly and just came to the conclusion that it just lacked enough information to say "yea" or "nay".

Yes I don't believe him because of the way he "talks"...he is giving me the obvious impression he is acting. Very dramatic when I don't see the reason why. There are many things in his rant that sound wrong, "documentarians" was a piece of a longer statement he made. Is that "proof" he's lying--no. But my BS meter is flying off the charts.

If I had an alien video, and I worked at S4, my logical side would say "what does it matter if some no-name in scientific circles like Sean David Morton is not researching?" He doesn't matter. Sean David Morton means absolutely nothing to getting the word out about aliens, yet Victor is upset about it? Why isn't he talking to MUFON and telling them to help out? National Geographic? Discovery Channel? BBC? Congress? UN? SDM is small potatoes.

Sorry, I'm not a hater on UFOs and believe in aliens...this I don't. Can't help it, my intuition (which can be wrong) is seeing this as playing to the TV.

Feel free to disagree, my opinion is he's lying. Yours may be opposite, no complaint with that.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatality

Now asume that you are in fact "Victor" and that all this is true. Lets say you really worked/visited the place and somehow managed to get your hands on that material. Tell me sincerly what would you do? Many will come here bravely and state that they would have went wide open and showed the entire world. But don't forget that we are all human , that we all have persons that we care about and would die for. Would you endanger everyone for this footage?

This would actually be a good thread to start based on that question...

I think nearly all of us here would want to go public. Personally I would:

1) get a lawyer or team of lawyers
2) I would have copies made and locked (and send one out of the country)
3) lock up my finances away from government hands
4) prepare my family
5) ready a counter to every phone tap, cell phone record pull, credit card cancelletions, computer hard drive scan...everything would be monitored--I'd look to an expert in the field of securing my private data.
6) prepare for a public disclosure of every screw up I've ever done and ridicule campaign the govt would bring out (including saying I posted on this board and mearly released this tape for attention).
7) talk to a media expert to see if my story or my proof has any holes in it--what to prepare for
8) talk to a number of scientists and get their opinion if this proof is worth disclosing

When I released the tape, it would be through my lawyers...I would only talk with reputable news sources and not disclose who I was immediately. I would want some scientists already in my corner before I released this. If it is accepted as being great proof of aliens then I would reveal who I was. Selling the proof would cause people to doubt my story, but my life would be miserable without some monetary compensation to repay all the lawyers, experts, and such that I would need to cover my butt when someone wanted to discredit me. I would probably sell it to a major network and demand reimbursement for all legal issues.

Even with the proof (unless it was a dead alien) people still wouldn't believe me I'm sure. So I better have some new life ready, because no job is going to hire a "UFO nut".

If it's a dead alien...I would throw all caution to the wind. Call a lawyer and head to the nearest news station with the body.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Atomic

I would say that your aproach would be fair. But you tend to forget that the character "Victor" stole this recording from a secret millitary base. I don't think any lawyer will be able to do much facing thos charges. Also forget that if this worldwide and such..you would have a team of US intelligence agents trying to debunk everything u did , said , do or say, that if of course you wanna take it to a higher level than just posting it on a forum or so. I would also find it easy to believe that the agency that deals with what happens at Area 51 would just say that yes..it was stolen material of a exercise to prepare them if an upcoming interogation of an ET ever took place or another crazy lie. And than it would be them against you. And like many others , your cause will be forgotten as each year passes and you would wonder what did u actually accomplish other than ruining your life.

Thats how i see it

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Ok atlasastro I followed your link and the video is not there. I did a search and found nothing. The youtube version has been removed by the owner..
No you did not. The video is near the bottom of the page. It is under the title of Identity of victor revealed? webeufobelievers.blogspot.com...

First of all do you have a working video that I can view somewhere? If not I'm going to assume, also judging from the comments in the thread I linked, that the above points are the "evidence" that Victor is Dean. The same tie?
the above link. As for evidence, well i thought i would fight fire with fire. My video is about as convincing as the Alien Interview video. And as your original criticism is of sceptics unable to accept the Video Interview as evidence, well....look at you now hey! Its ok for you to provide a questionable video and then debase anyone who does not believe it, but when someone else does that whilst offering a view that tests your beliefs.....whoa....its not evidence. Love that logic.

The other similarities are hardly better. "They have the same style". Give me a break.
Thats the whole point of linking the video. This whole topic of the Alien Interview is a joke. Give me a break will you!

I find it rather sad that you apparently feel the need to drag Bob Deans name through the mud for no apparant reason. Unless of course you have conclusive evidence to support your claim.
LOL. Like the Alien Video interview is conclusive...right. Its a hoax, you bought it, suck it up.

After calling my comments ignorant, linking "evidence" that apparently is no longer available and failing to do your homework by listening to the voice comparison your above quote makes me chuckle.
The links work. LOL. This is my whole point, you critisize people for not accepting your video evidence and then refuse my video evidence.LOL. Here is what I said.

post by atlasastro
Here is a video for you to watch. I bet you won't accept this as evidence though.
webeufobelievers.blogspot.com...
Thanks for proving my point.

I wonder why your "evidence" was removed by the author.

Nothing was removed. The links work. Alien Autopsie was real too huh. How much $$$ did you waste on the Fastwalker DVD.
Thanks for answering my questions about the DNI inconsistencies and the Photo's i linked. DENY IGNORANCE.
Also how was the Video smuggled out of Area 51. Why would "victor" not explain that. Why would an Observer get that access to data that was being transfered from video to disk....which was the story given.

Bod Dean
Expert on Planet X. And Claims the Annunaki are active on Mars.au.youtube.com...
Claimed to have been Contacted and has boarded an Alien ship. projectcamelot.org...

Evidence presented to support these claims. NIL. You think I am dragging his name down into the mud. OK. Believe what you will. I believe Dean is a Hoax. And these are just two reasons why.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

No you did not. The video is near the bottom of the page. It is under the title of Identity of victor revealed? webeufobelievers.blogspot.com...

I checked again and the video HAS BEEN REMOVED by the author. Are you deaf? I'm asking you again: link me the video please or stop accusing me of lying.

the above link. As for evidence, well i thought i would fight fire with fire. My video is about as convincing as the Alien Interview video. And as your original criticism is of sceptics unable to accept the Video Interview as evidence, well....look at you now hey! Its ok for you to provide a questionable video and then debase anyone who does not believe it, but when someone else does that whilst offering a view that tests your beliefs.....whoa....its not evidence. Love that logic.

How can I accept evidence that is not there? Again link me the video and I will watch it.

LOL. Like the Alien Video interview is conclusive...right. Its a hoax, you bought it, suck it up.

No YOU have been caught making baseless claims, your evidence is not present and your claim has even been proven false. No amount of LOL from you is going to change that. Suck it up or provide evidence to the contrary.

The links work. LOL. This is my whole point, you critisize people for not accepting your video evidence and then refuse my video evidence.LOL.

Yes the links work Einstein only the embedded video has been removed. So again how can I accept your video evidence if the video is missing? The proof is in the link below. See for yourself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by gottago
The OP video has been pulled. Anyone cache it or have a working link?

Are you just going to keep ignoring the facts to "prove your point"?

Instead of your off topic ranting about me buying the Fastwalker DVD (which I didn't) can you come up with evidence that Victor is Dean?

Stop dodging the question. Deny ignorance. Prove your Victor = Dean claim or stop derailing this thread.

[edit on 12/12/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic
Never said he was a "fraud". Usually I am fair minded on most things. Even the alien video I watched repeatedly and just came to the conclusion that it just lacked enough information to say "yea" or "nay".

If I misinterpretated you then I apologise.

You do have a point that the video lacks sufficient information to say authentic or hoax.

Yes I don't believe him because of the way he "talks"...he is giving me the obvious impression he is acting. Very dramatic when I don't see the reason why. There are many things in his rant that sound wrong, "documentarians" was a piece of a longer statement he made. Is that "proof" he's lying--no. But my BS meter is flying off the charts.

Well if this is real then I can understand him being upset. In his mind he has the best evidence for ET ever and everybody screams puppet. If he is hoaxing one would think Victor would try to lend as much credibility to his hoax as possible. I would refrain from drama for no reason when hoaxing... He apparantly doesn't care.

If I had an alien video, and I worked at S4, my logical side would say "what does it matter if some no-name in scientific circles like Sean David Morton is not researching?" He doesn't matter. Sean David Morton means absolutely nothing to getting the word out about aliens, yet Victor is upset about it? Why isn't he talking to MUFON and telling them to help out? National Geographic? Discovery Channel? BBC? Congress? UN? SDM is small potatoes.

Mainstream media turned him down in fear of ridicule, as what happened with the Alien Autopsie (hoax) video. That's why he chose Rocket Pictures. SDM is one Ufologist he knows from 11 years ago when first bringing this out, so maybe that's why he talked about him. He was mad at him for taking the video "at face value".

Sorry, I'm not a hater on UFOs and believe in aliens...this I don't. Can't help it, my intuition (which can be wrong) is seeing this as playing to the TV.

Feel free to disagree, my opinion is he's lying. Yours may be opposite, no complaint with that.

No problem I respect your opinion. I'm just interested in the truth regarding this video. If it is somehow true then we have been royally ****** by the TPTB.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

I think this is an excellent post. This is exactly what I'm trying to say.

If someone can prove this footage a hoax I would gladly accept it.

What if this is all true and the ET's involved in the project came here not by accident but to warn us for an upcomming event? What if the people involved ignored the message in their greed and tried to get only new technology out of the ET's.

If this is the case we are in deep ****.

In the end the character "Victor" laughs and says "Deluge Sō′ler" , correct me if i am wrong.

Deluge meaning a great flood of water; inundation; flood. And Sō′ler , maybe related with the sun or wind.

Anyone caring to help me research?

Yes I think this is what he said. Someone in the Youtube comments mentioned something about huge solar spikes frying earth. I read this solar spike theory somewhere before, but can't remember where. I will try to find it.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I just checked atlasastro's link and the video is there and working.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aspie
I just checked atlasastro's link and the video is there and working.

Thanks, I will check it out when I get home.

It gave me a black screen twice, both yesterday and today. Searching the net didn't produce any results and Youtube gave me "the video has been removed" message.

The video was also removed from the ATS thread I linked...

Thanks again.

Edit: Just checked the link again and still a black screen. It says press the "play" button to view, but no play button is visible. The other videos on that site do show up for me and I can press play. Weird.

Can someone embed the video in this thread or provide me with the direct source so I can view it?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

I belive that he is talking about this video.

Video

I couldn't find it on youtube , and its only posted in this myspace format i believe and just copied onto another sites.

To state that it's definetly Robert Dean is just plain ignorant. I can post another 100 pictures of persons that could look just like that. Also after i briefly analized the "tie" picture i came to the conclusion that it's not the same tie due to the fact that the lines of the tie are not within the same distance of eachother .

I also don't find ANY reason whatsoever why Dean would do this. I mean he came out open a long time ago already and he promoted his beliefs and theories which somehow are in contradiction of some of "Victor's statements.

Also hard to believe a man at his age would go around wearing a mask in an unknown area just to gain couple hundred bucks when he might as well just take another interview or do a conference and gain probably way more.

Im also not stating that is definetly NOT him. I am merely stating that i find it not likely.

But just for the sakes of doing it LETS all asume that "Victor" is indeed Robert Dean. Lets asume that all that is said by him is just nonsense and crazy talk. Why not just add this HOAX video to his other statements he made once he came out with his theories.I mean if he knew he was just lying over and over again , one lie more wouldn't have done him that bad. I also think he would have made SO MUCH more money if indeed he would have said "Yeah , I am Victor" , from interviews and such other than 2 rather short interviews. But wait what if the video is actualy real ?
Scart huh?
Easier to say its a hoax , that was never proven to be a hoax than maybe look into the details and reasearch ...or maybe give the man a little credit before cutting his head off literaly.

I mean sure why not just analize and try to find clues about what he has stated , debunk them and than just say ok this was just another crazy old man trying to get some attention. But i look around and i see no action , no proof whatsoever that this is not real , all i see is people attacking is totaly ignoring what is being said.

This being said i would like to continue my reasearch over this matter with the few that are really interested.

I want to really find out what the real meaning of his last words is. And i would also like to find out where Donald Rumsfeld was on March 23rd 2008.

Any help would be highly appreciated

EDIT : Typing issues

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Fatality]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yes that is the same video. atlasastro's video is still working for me, maybe you could try it with another browser, I used Firefox.

The vid doesn't prove that Dean is 'Victor', just some guys opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join