It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Patriot Reading List- "Give Me Liberty A Handbook for American Revolutionaries"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here is the REAL enemy. They've infiltrated the Executive Branch, Congress and the judiciary.

blogs.myspace.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I have to admit, good stuff some a bit questionable, but over all some good stuff.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I will be keeping corresponding threads of this related subject matter, more regularly updated. As a final special project is being started on this.

Of those who are interested, if you wish to show your support feel free ask and or comment, but flags&stars are what will keep this where members and or readers/lurkers can see it.

I look forward to continued discussion on this as we the people after all have to at least find a mutual middle ground.

[edit to add]

Original post of this thread has been edited to include an image of book and link.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Corresponding thread/s follow;

Big Brother giving "We the People" trouble~ No, we ain't gonna take it!

Take Back AMERICA!

[edit on 23-12-2009 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Found another good resource on the history of the revolution, provides a different angle on this sort of material.

The American Revolution officially began with the signing of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. However, the conflict between Britain and the American colonies escalated to full-scale war from several orchestrated acts of subversion against British authority.

Espionage
Although the secret committees of the Second Continental Congress were the first national organizations to address intelligence issues, individuals and civilian spy networks carried out the most vital American intelligence operations of the Revolutionary War.

Revolutionary War, Espionage and Intelligence

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Sadly, due to a Bush style typo, the US Congress seems to be working on the basis of...

Give me liberty or give me debt.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
bump*

great thread, there is no doubt in my mind that what is needed is a revolution to fix this country, to fix the system... no central bank, no big government, no imperial military ventures, no big business...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd6e9dde73c1.png[/atsimg]

"The Spirit of 1776" needs to be rekindled...

im gonna have to pick up this book myself... any other reccomendations of books that explains and describes the reasons why america is so screwed and why we need a revolution and how to go about it??? the masses need to wake the # up. thank you for this thread bud

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Bumped because the people know they don't know, and want to know.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hi advisor. I didn't know that you could sell stuff here. One question.

In your browsing, does this book contain any of the manifold tracts written by the FF regarding the evils of democracy? That would influence me greatly in the decision to buy it/not to buy it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Not selling any thing, maybe a misunderstanding.

It is a highly advised and suggested reading. You can probably download it for free if you joined scribed.com, a free reading network.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This is bumped to coincide with the other thread of mine of similar subject matter.

Because the future isn't waiting.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Because of specific reoccurring discussions in the many of the related threads here, I was compelled to bump this as it provides a number of options. The polarized intention of our current political environment is clearly a concern for many.

Perhaps this and my other threads will reflect the same, as our concern is just that, the same.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
With the new year another bump, this time because the Founding Fathers Battle Gun Grabbers From the Grave.

That can't be allowed, it's our turn, they had theirs...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

This sounds like an amazing book. Anywhere is it available online to read for free? I suppose I shouldn't ask: I know there is a price for freedom.

But just from the review, when they speak of America's downfall and sabotage, "It is death by a thousand cuts.”

Those words ring so true. The incremental nature of the power grabbing is hard to see for the initiate, but a known scheme for the more experienced ATSer. I need to get this book one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I imagine it may well be, haven't checked though, but the publication may be available at scribd.com

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
After over a decade of connecting the dots and filling in the bigger picture, all the while sharing that same with every body here at the ATS community.

Has any thing stuck?

Does any one see how things getting worse was forecast, well in advance?

Why do people deny that which is universal truth?

Ignorance, self imposed or interjected upon by external media from multiple sources, either way we are infuenced by it. Ignorance due to being too open minded or not open minded enough. We are all guilty.

Knowing we are ignorant, and wanting to improve against such is the difference.

Versus being content with denial of truth, or being ignorant. It is not bliss to be ignorant, especially for those whom are far from ignorant.

Continuing to distract ones self with meaningless nothings, is sacrificing that time spent when it could be used towards adjusting things for an improvement.

Bread and circuses are fine distractions for the willingly ignorant, but, is it nourishment for a free will?

Real slaves do as they are told, following the masses.

Free men and woman are individuals, pursueing their own happiness.

Are you free, or just following the masses?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Really great book? thanks! a reply to: systemic.aberration

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This thread needs a bump now, more than ever.

Take nothing for granted, because the moment you do, it's gone.

What future do you see, for your children or grandchildren?

What future do you prefer?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
This thread needs a bump now, more than ever.

Take nothing for granted, because the moment you do, it's gone.

What future do you see, for your children or grandchildren?

What future do you prefer?

She laid it out so well over 10 years ago, I thought ats did as well, maybe not so much.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Well.

You know, some people have not seen this yet.

So it would only be polite to bumpity bump it from time to time.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join