It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Serious Warnings* Alert * Earthquake* Postings* Please Read*

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It looks like that area recently became active.

The web bots may be off with the date, but that doesn't mean the earthquakes won't happen.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by perficio7

Yeah, I got those quakes and they were just about 20 minutes apart.

Also check out the seismic monitor site, I have seen anything like this before, since I began watching it.

It had been quiet for days, with nothing going on. But now every single monitor is going off right now. Are all the monitors malfunctioning, or is the whole earth shaking right now?
aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

What is happening?

Is the earth really quaking right now every where? So does that mean a pole shift is about to happen that has been forecasted by many people?

Just thought I would bring these things up, since the seismic monitors around the world look to be all active.

Actually miss, the polar shift has been happening now noteably for about the past 50 yrs. You can expect the coasts to get hammered more than any time in our written history. If you look along the Pacific plate, thats where the majority are taking place. There was one today on christmas off the NW shore line on the Vancouver Islands. 5.9 and another shortly before at 4.3 or so. I think this is explains the sporadic behaviour amongst our furry friends. Right now the planet is wobbling pretty violently, hence the so-called global warming effect. Sure, its warming up in odd areas and cooling in others because of this orbital wobble. I guess in about 100 yrs or so we will start seeing Wyoming, and Colorado as tropical areas, and from there, Hawaii will be a frozen wasteland much like Greenland or something akin. You figure the polar ice caps are melting faster than we can keep up. that will explain the predicted shore loss, and the finding of the land mass beneath the Antarctic region. May not even be 100 yrs or so. The 'predicted' polar shift happens every 20-30 thousand years. Its not some violent world destroying thing, its been going on since the beginning. (before the alleged creation of the earth). There are those that speculate that it will just shift in 2012, but then again, the doomsday sayers are usually wrong so I would put no stock in thier idiocy.
cheers.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You guys dont seem to understand that when someone makes enough "predictions" they are bound to get as many as 50% correct, it is a statistical fact. Web-bot is no exception to this. I have followed the web-bot progress over 2 years and there were in fact more wrong forecasts than right ones, although the right ones did affect us in big ways for it to be extremely notable. What's worse is most prediction agents/mediums tend to keep changing their predictions after it is wrong to allow them another chance to get it right in the future. Eg. Summer of rage, Oct 2010 calamity, 2000 end of world pushed back to 2012 now. in 2013 they'd come up with a new end of world date. YOU PEOPLE ARE SILLY.

-

Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)

-

new topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join