It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Serious Warnings* Alert * Earthquake* Postings* Please Read*

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
First I'd like to say thank you for all the work you have put into compiling all of this information.

I read your first topic a week or two ago (maybe 3, but I've slept since then:puz
. I have felt earthquakes before they hit, however, they don't have to be anywhere near me. What usually happens since I don't like going out on a limb or saying anything, I usually send my sister a message and within 1-3 days, it happens. They are normally big ones. She says I am more connected with the earth and weather. I'm not sure.

I hate to say so, but I can't tell if the energies I am feeling are due to any impending earthquakes or just the general energies of alot of stuff going on with the earth. There is so much going on right now and I have had that roller coaster feeling for some time now.

I can say this, my dog in particular has not been acting right for about two weeks. Granted, she's old (16) and will usually get me up in the middle of the night to go out and she goes and does her business then back to bed. Well, she has been waking me almost every hour on the hour and refuses to go out. She'll stand at the door and back up and refuse to go unless I go with her, even during the day. She's never been a chicken by any means. The cats, well, they are cats and their behavior seems to change every day or two anyway. The last earthquake we experienced here was a year or two ago and I was in bed and the dog was asleep on one side of me and a cat on the other. About a minute before the sonic boom, they both simutaneously dove off the bed out of sound sleep.

Now, I am in Asheville, but I can't say I have noticed no birds as someone wrote in a link that was previously posted. I have plenty where I am, but I also have a hawk that has been hanging around, mostly on the ground. We have had more acorns than i can remember in a long time, but the squirrels seem to be few and far between where I live, however, they are pretty rampant in the woods. Hubby hunts, but hasn't noticed too much odd out there with the deer and such, except on Saturday when doe was following his friend around and all the way to the truck when they went to eat lunch. I haven't noticed many geese migrating through here as usual, in fact my 8 year old out of the blue the other day said, "you know the birds aren't migrating this year". That struck me as odd at the time as she usually doesn't say things like that, much less notice things like that.

I honestly can't say why they are acting strange, but they are, whether it is earthquake related or just the general energies of the world right now, but there is definity strangeness in the animal world that I can see.

On another note, on my way home this evening, the sky was such a bright pink/orange with the strangest formation I have ever seen. I tried to take some pics with my cell, but they aren't good, I may work on them and try to post, but they were braided. I have never seen clouds in a braided pattern in my life. Don't know if it's related or not, but I thought I'd throw that in there.

Again, thanks for the excellent posts and the work you've put into them.

Mary

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I was just joking....i really think everybody should lighten up regarding others peoples opinions. On ATS you will almost never have people all thinking in the same direction ,and that's GOOD!!!
I personally think it's a waste of time and text-space to go into the fighting and biggering (and so is this reply......
). If somebody doesn't agree on a personal note just ignore it. I believe that your intentsions are more than good for trying to help/warn people

I also think that's what Tesla said.....it's just that he is critical about webbot (and so am i) ,but since you are doing more important things right now please don't respond and continue collecting your data.......

All i can say is good luck and stay save!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I believe you! this is a great post and you have spent a lot of time doing this!
I just want to tell the people that don't believe that this matter is not really about lying or not... if it happens then we were all warned and if doesn't then good for us! on top of it... when was the last time you or your family thought about any action plan in case something happened? having everything prepared and acting within reason when accidents occur is really important!

Anyways, going back to the subject... i would like to request some information because i come from a Latin American country and i know that the San Andres line passes by Mexico and part of Central America... is it possible to get a full map with the American continent, marking both the passage of the San Andres and the Madrid lines?
Don't forget that we are still your neighbors and it is possible to organize help for everyone... and even more if we consider the last big earthquake in Mexico in 1985 of 8.1 mag( RS) and in Peru....

Thank you and good luck with this! Not only have you done an amazing research but you have also reminded everyone to be alert to any kind of natural disaster!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buttafuqua

what possible harm do the naysayers here find in what this person is doing? there seems to be many more people here appreciating the research and effort, so what is your problem? these folks live in and around this area and are concerned for themselves and others. i personally can find nothing but gratitude and admiration for this effort and feel sickened by the interference.

this subject is one of few topics around here with actual importance. it may actually help people in REAL DANGER. this info may save someones life, or at the very least it provides important scientific facts of potential future events that only benefit those living in the area.

some of you seem to think that deserves an apology. i believe there needs to be an apology, too. YOURS!

to the OP, thank you for all of the work and just ignore the negative influence. keep trusting and following your intuition. it will be apreciated where it counts.

jz

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
too many egos involved here and undermining what is being said..
how can you ...any of you know the truth if you don`t see how you are ruled and mislead by your own egos...
very sad really...
you have knowledge but you are sidetracked by ego and blustering..and the unwillingness to admit defeat or even to come to the plate when you might be wrong...
fear is the factor...fear that you may be found out or fear that you have no control over anything at all....
webbots may well be on to something but you are all forgetting something very fundimental and that is your power to create. You create through emotion and fear is one of those emotions....
People of peace seldom bring things upon themselves...why?
because they are centered and they draw to them only that which is a vibrational match within...
If you knew your power to create your circumstance you could change it...
do you all think you have no powerÉ
that seems obvious..
so much hype and fear these days..
find your center and you will find yourself in a perfect place...
paronoia is an amazing conductor of energy...
If any of you are familiar at all with the bible codes you will note that many of the codes do not become apparent till after the fact...
do you also know that laced throughout the codes is one very vital message that many fail to recognizeÉ
this message comes up continually throughout the bible code...
`will you change itÉ` `will you change i`tÉ`
how do you change itÉ by changing your mind...do not be led as sheeple...
think for yourselves and know your power..
your love for each other is your power and your emotions solidify your power...
what is important these days is not about being right...
what is important is about knowing yourself...and finding that place inside where ego cannot enter and scuttle the truth for your self`s sake...
where you know..to let go...let it be..
when you can do that you have won the battle and truth comes, no...runs to you...
God bless...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Andy Ashe 30UK

I hate to tell you but laying next to the object there is an equal chance that you will be seriously hurt or killed either way.

But you have a little bit higher chance of survival if you are under an object like a work bench. And I'll take the word of 3 meteorologist that tell you to get under a work bench in a tornado over some guy that foolishly tells someone to lay next to it!

Look at this way. if you are under the sturdy object if something falls on it it will slow the falling object, it will distribute the weight of the object around you even if the bench collapses with it your still safer.

If you are laying next to the bench and the roof collapses the full weight of the roof will come crashing down on you! if your lucky it will kill you instantly, if not then your in for a lot of suffering before your rescued or die.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

Yes there are several air force bases in this area. Whiteman AFB is one of them. they have nuke bombs and ICBMS.Whiteman is home to the B-2 Stealths.

There are numerous missle silos in this area as well. as for actual numbers of nuke warheads in the new madrid fault area only god and the airforce knows for sure.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
To the critics of this post . Lighten up .

In the world of research of an idea you go threw phases .

In seismology you will have an idea that a eruption or earthquake may happen under certain circumstances . They will make a educated guess it will happen then go to an area that is likely event is likely to occur. Then study trends water tables gas releases seismic tremors movement history and record . Gathering data to see if the data fits the idea or hunch . After analyzing the data they refine or try another direction to get a forecasting mechanism for seismic events .

Over the years I have read books and articles saying animals were not acting normal leading up to a seismic event . If these are made up stories or if they are true a study of that could either prove or dis prove the concept that animals can sense a seismic event .

As a matter of fact 18th & 19th century miners used canaries to save them from poisonous gases when the canary died get out ! Ants will gather around the hill when a bad storm is heading in bees will enter the hive before a storm . Other wild animals grow a thicker coat before a harsh winter . They dont have a weather reporter to tell them they sense it they have senses we dont to ignore a possible link between an animals senses and a seismic event is ignoring a possible forecasting tool to save lives us not in the best interest of mankind .

I wish a seismologist would say in the next 12 m an event most likely occur at x location to be able to gather this type of information . I really dont know the Web bot success rate to build a data set upon . but the idea at an attempt to prove or disprove the animal connection is really a very good idea .

Besides the old boy scout motto "be prepared " fall into the area of a fringe idea .

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Comrads, I'm in the central USA currently, near Wichita, Kansas; and I'm an expert on earthquakes.

I use an advanced seismic system that detects earthquakes building up pressure days and weeks before they strike, and there will be "NO BIG Earthquakes in the Central USA" within the next few days; simply because the seismic pressure is currently registering normal background pressure.

Yes, there can be small earthquakes taking place in that area, which are normal for this region, but there is no chance of a destructive earthquake within 500 miles of Wichita, Kansas in the USA within the next few days.

This area covered where no destructive earthquake can take place without it being detected well in advance is in the region from Denver, Colorado in the west; Memphis, Tennessee to the East; Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas to the south; and North to Pierre, South Dakota. So.. there will be no major earthquake in that region in the next few days, simply because only normal background pressure is detectable.

Comrads, the OP has an interesting article going none-the-less, and the OP has every right in the USA to pursue such a conquest, even if it should end up in what might be considered failure by some, but Americans cannot give up the Right to "Freedom of Speech" to tyranants whom rant and rave to dispell one thing or another and then finally oppress everyone so that no one can speak out about anything without suddenly disappearing in the middle of the night, or being hauled away during the day, never to be seen again. So... carry on OP, we are all interested as to what turn of events may eventually show up because of your doings.

OK i"m calling you out on your claims. Show some credentials. show some published papers you wrote before an earthquake happened that you predicted or show some earthquake predictions that you proved wrong before the fact with your work.

Also Exactly how long have you lived in Wichita, and how long have you been studying the New Madrid Fault?

Also you do realize the New Madrid Fault is a mid plate fault and it doesn't follow the same patterns of say the San Andrus Fault along the west coast of the U.S.

Maybe you can also explain why in the last 6 months there have been earthquakes in places like TX, CO, Central MO IL, IA, TN, AR?

Also regarding your work what kind of peer review has work work under went? And Any geologist, seismologist will tell you their is no way currently to predict when or if an earthquake will happen and they sure as hell won't go out on the limb that you a self proclaimed expert at this time is going out on saying there will not be one within the next few days!

Do i think a 6.0+ quake will strike the area in the next few days. i give it about a 5% chance that it will. do i also give a 50% chance that a 6.0+ quake will strike the area within the next 20 years.

Now I'm not a geologist, seismologist, But i do know the most of the make up of the ground in this area. and I do know that seismic waves travel relatively easy in this area. I also Know the New Madrid Fault doesn't act like other faults in the world and the only pattern the Fault follows is were the quakes since 1995 have happened along the fault. all within a few miles of each other. and if you plug that data into a 3d model you will see a well defined fault area that is very active as of late.

SO Put up your credentials and your work proving you know what your taking about when it comes to New Madrid, OR as the saying goes shut up!

I have a funny feeling your a fraud and have no clue what your talking about. I base my findings and predictions on this area having lived in the area for almost 30 years. and years of research over past quakes in the area.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Here is an interesting site which uses King James version and bible codes talking about a major earthquake in the Midwest very soon.

I am watching it now. Check back after, just wanted some company while watching it, sounds good and well informed.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
uk.youtube.com...

Just incase the link is poor above...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall[/url]

Seriously, great stuff Questioningall. Ignore the naysayers. Some just loooovvveee to argue instead of actually thinking and contributing something positive. Don't let it get you down. Am looking at everything you've introduced....all the links - you've done so much!!!

My thanks!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
thedaytheearthstoodstillmovie.com...

It's going to be very interesting if the giant earthquake happens on the day the movie The Day the Earth Stood Still comes out.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If people knew about what was going on with Hollywood since 1938, it would blow their mind.

The Frankfurt School began its 'Radio Research Project' in 1937 with funding from the Rockefeller Foundation. The purpose of the project was to test the hypothesis that radio could be used to "atomize" and manipulate the thinking of the population. Frankfurt School ideologue Theodore Adorno had observed that people "listen atomistically and dissociate what they hear… They are not childlike… but they are childish; their primitivism is not that of the undeveloped, but that of the forcibly retarded." Among the findings of the Radio Research Project were

1) People tend to become addicted to the radio based on a "what happens next?" format.

2) Listeners react to format, not content, as in the famous Orson Welles, War of the Worlds broadcast which many believed was describing an actual invasion, in spite of the fact that there were repeated clear warnings that the show was fictional, and

3) Repetition is the key to popularity. That is, if you play it enough, people will think it's good, even if it's awful, and, most importantly, they will believe it, even if it’s a lie. Any lie can become popular opinion if it is repeated enough times on the radio.

30 October 1938 - The plan to create an artificial extraterrestrial threat to the Earth was first mentioned by the Marxist, John Dewey.

"Some one remarked that the best way to unite all the nations on this globe would be an attack from some other planet. In the face of such an alien enemy, people would respond with a sense of their unity of interest and purpose." John Dewey, New York 1917.

The premise was tested for credibility with the CBS presentation of War Of The Worlds on the CBS Radio Network by Orson Welles and the Mercury Theatre. At 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, on the evening of October 30, 1938, the night before All Saints Day, now generally celebrated as Halloween, an estimated six million Americans listened to the famous Orson Welles broadcast, War Of The Worlds. The broadcast described an extraterrestrial invasion from Mars. An estimated one million sheople responded with sustained credulity and fear. Thousands responded with sheer panic. The broadcast was a psychological warfare experiment conducted by The Princeton Radio Project. The Rockefeller Foundation funded the project in the fall of 1937. An Office of Radio Research was set up with Paul F. Lazarsfeld as director. Frank Stanton and Hadley Cantril were named associate directors. Cantril used a special grant from the General Education Board to study the effects of the broadcast. Cantril published the study as a book titled The Invasion From Mars - A Study In The Psychology Of Panic. It contains a complete script of the broadcast. The book is one of a series of studies sponsored by the Federal Radio Education Committee.

I have found an amazing brainwashing machine that they have been using for a long long time. They also pass messages to their Elite masses in the media in the same way that the Masons pass secret messages.....

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

I would love to hear more about your thoughts, wow you are one sharp cookie.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
God has not put any codes in the King James Version. His Holy Word is clear to those that seek truth and in accordance with 1 thess 2, he will send strong delusions to those that do not seek the truth.

The codes are manufactured and just like any statistics model you can make it say anything you want.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

Actually what most do not know, dear pseudo N. Tesla, is the GFL was absorbed for photosynthesis by our flora. Havn't you noticed how much greener the grass was and the short but frenzied budding of flowers immediately after the event?

An unfortunate development, often these errors are overlooked. Even small details such as the matter of scale has been known to cause an entire fleet of starships to be swallowed by a dog.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
First of all I appreciate the OP's work, It was done with care and precision.

Fore-warned is fore-armed and it has at least caused me to think more about safety practices and i live in Maryland.

I have a question: if the killer quakes are so easily predicted in advance as the russian stated, was the recent quake in china expected and predicted? People seemed very surprised at the last killer quake in CA that pancaked the expressways and killed so many about 10 years ago....didn't hear much about warnings that a quake was eminent...

But we all need to pay attention to our planet which is going through changes...nothing new...it has been doing so since its birth.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Went to Seattle to take my wife to see a doctor and upon returning my mother in law kept saying my son(who is 5) kept saying there is going to be an earthquake, just out of the blue.
Kinda shook her up.
Anyway started to do research on this and found some scary things.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The reality is, we know all too little about the world we live in. There is no way of knowing for sure if there will be an earthquake, when, where, how strong. We don't know for sure when we go to the grocery store that we won't be hit by a car.

Predicting the future is risky business. Even God found it to be a rather sticky affair, opting for freedom of choice to predestination.

Anomalous animal behavior has been seen before, apparently not always connected with a pending natural disaster. I recall when I was in middle school, waking up to find every squirrel in the neighborhood stuck to my window screens. I mean groups like in threes and fives, throughout the entire house, only on the windows. Not any other house, and nothing else out of the ordinary happened that day. Nor thereafter. And the event never repeated itself.

The only reason I am here is to be prepared. If something like this hits, there is precious little we can do except try to survive with dignity and be gracious to our fellows.

Toward this end we should extend some gratitude to the OP. His(?) time is short anyway, somewhere around less than a week left...so if the world ends, it doesn't completely, instead it will be much different than it used to be, and if it doesn't end, than life goes on a usual, which I am certain many here will agree is a good thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join