It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know anything about this drug the CIA uses???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I remember reading a while back on this drug that the CIA has started using as a truth serum and some gangs use it in South America to trick victims into taking out money out of their accounts and giving it to the robbers.

It was some kind of seed pod that when opened contained a dust, and when the dust was inhaled in created 3 days of amnesia and would allow the handlers of this person complete control.

ANybody know anything about this??? Can't seem to find any information on it.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
No, I only know that if a guy knows a guy who has Vetrinary credentials and you have ZERO surgery time, a person can get certified as if they have surgery time and achieve their doctor's status and start plugging away quantities of Ketamine and anestesia by not using it on the animals and instead to use during criminal activities.

And that Ketamine is used to wipe the memory of an event. Also, that it works rather well. I was on the losing end of some of the above. But, a powder? Not sure, I'll write back if anything recalls. A southwest seed?

Could you be thinking of something from the cactus?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So-called truth drugs have included ethanol, scopolamine, temazepam, and various barbiturates including the anesthetic induction agent sodium thiopental (commonly known as sodium pentothal): all are sedatives that interfere particularly with judgment and higher cognitive function. A book by the former Soviet KGB officer Yuri Shvets based in Washington details the use of near-pure ethanol to verify that a Soviet agent was not compromised by U.S. counterintelligence services.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

See also:
www.washingtonpost.com...

join